Prologue

Life is a long road journey with people who you will never know if they will or will not affect your life. If that person is a complete stranger or someone that is already given to you that they will affect your life in some profound way.

They serve some sort of purpose in your life that maybe teaches you a lesson or helps you figure out who you really are.

And sometimes, things happen to you and they seem painful and unfair but in reflection, you realize that without overcoming those obstacles you would never have realized your potential, strength, and willpower of the heart.

Everything happens for a reason. Nothing happens by chance or by means of good and bad luck. And without those small tests, life will be safe and comfortable but dull and utterly pointless.

The people you meet who affect your life and the successes and downfalls you experience are the ones who create who you are even the bad experiences can be learned from and those lessons are the hardest and probably the most important ones...

If someone loves you, love them back unconditionally. Not because they love you but because they are teaching you to how to love.

If someone hurts or betrays you or breaks your heart, forgive them, for they have helped you learn about trust and the importance of being cautious to whom you open your heart.

Life is like a book full of continents, finding people who will spend the rest of your life with.

Someone who when you lock eyes with them, you know that the very moment, you can say to yourself that "She's The One".

But how would you know if the person you have right now is the one who will spend the rest of your life with?

What if the one you've been looking for is the one you have that is already beside you and helping you find the right person?

And in one mistake, you lost everything you had? You lost the memories you had together?

Will you willing to take risk everything for a person you don't have assurance in the end and will just break your heart?

Or will you just stop fighting because of all the ups and downs you had just to have that person?

I remember being engaged to someone who is already beside me for more than years. But I lost her for just one mistake I did.

I let her go.

She is Farrah Sabel Montes.

My Best friend became My Fiance.

Here's the situation why I lost her.

I got torn between an ex-girlfriend, who is badly needing me, and a girl, my best friend, who loves me more than herself.

Kinda confusing? Yeah.

I got engaged to my best friend while I am in a relationship with my girlfriend who became my ex-girlfriend.

Still hasn't got the situation clear? Okay. I know, I really suck at this.

Let me start all over again.

It all started one morning...