Chapter 3

Laksh POV

It's the second year at the dance academy. My friends, Ritik, Soumya, Karthik and Nayanthara, we are a clique. Many years ago we met each other. At high school. We have the same passion. Dance. This brought us together. We had and have the same dream. Dance academy. Dancing till our breath stands. Our passion. Our life. If you want to reach something you need supporters. My mum was there and is always with me but my dad he doesn't want this. He wants the Laksh Maheshwari who goes to the office and does work for him but I'm not that Laksh. I'm Lucky. The independent Lucky. He will never win in this game because it's my game.

Ragini searches the big hall where all the student can practise everything. She asked some of them and finally she reaches the hall. She enters and takes a sitar. She sits down and put the sitar on the right position. She starts playing sitar. First slowly then faster. She stops playing looked to the Ganesha statue smiles. Again she starts playing sitar. This time she closes her eyes. Her imagination is her maa. She sees her and herself in little. She starts singing. In low voice. She sings. She imagines how she played with her maa and paa. Old memories comes out. Tear to tear sings the girl bit smiles. Because her mum said never to cry when she sings.

He goes to the hall with his friends. They have to practise for the competition. They have to win again. Shoe their power. They hear a voice. Someone I'd singing.

Laksh POV

I think I was not in sense or I'm just pretending. This voice. Damn like an angel. She sings so beautifully. I have to see it with my two eyes. I have to see how she sings. So let's open the door and see how she sings...

He opens the door slowly. He sees a girl sitting with an instrument. He goes with his friends silently direct to the girl. He looks at her for the first time. She sings smiles and has tears at the same time. How?! He tried to know everything about her. Her innocent face. Her eyes. Her rosy lips. And her voice. He listens to it but he it got interrupted. It is Soumya. "Get up girl. It's our turn. We have to practise. Go home or go somewhere else. We can't wait. Come on. Lucky say something." She looks at him. He stammers a little bit. "Yeah get up get out we have to practice. We can't wait for you." Ragini is shocked of her behaviour . She puts the sitar beside stands up and looked into Soumya eyes. "Why? The hall is big enough where you can go into the left or right corner. I'm sitting here in the left corner." She said with innocence. "But we need the full hall. Understand!" This time it is Ritik. His voice raised so loudly that the girl got shocked. She looked in each and everyone eyes. Laksh and Raginis eyes are meeting each other. She slowly started. "Do you want to say something? Or should I get out of the hall where everyone can practise and" he cuts her words and says "just get lost." She has tears in her eyes but she wiped it in seconds and smiles. "Yeahhh." She put the sitar into the storeroom and takes her bag. She goes to the Ganesha statue and takes blessings. After that she runs out of the hall.
"She is new." Soumya turns to the others. "Yeah very new. It was I think very harsh but ok.", Ritik to Soumya with a smile. "It's no more important we have to practise. I have the CD come on let's start." "Yes boss!" Everyone on chorus. They laugh and start to practice.

At the same time Ragini is sitting outside under a tree where she found a place for herself. She remembered about these guys. "Why Ganesha we have these types of person? Couldn't they be nicer."
Ragini was in her thought when Uttara came. "Ragini, what's up? Ragini!" Her voice raised a little bit louder. She puts her hand on Raginis shoulder. "Yeah I'm here." "Are you ok Ragini?" Her worried voice tells everything. Uttara sits beside Ragini. "Did you practise for the competition?" "How could I say yes and no." "What? Tell me what happened?" Ragini looked at her and began to tell her. "The name of them." "Can't remember it at all. It was ehmm." We can't wait. Come on. Lucky say something.
"Lucky. Yes his name is Lucky." "Lucky? Really no not my brother he never does these thinks. He is not that type." "It's not important. Let's concentrate on our work. What will you do at the competition?" "Me? Ehm I really don't know." She looks at her with a sad face. "Oh but don't worry. I think I have a good idea. Let's do it together. Can you play an instrument?" She nodded and said that she can play the violin. After that Ragini said with a smile "Yes this is good. My sitar my voice and your violin and your voice together. As a one compose." Uttara stares at her with a shocked face. "Isn't that weird?" Ragini just smiled. "We have to do new things. We have to go our way. Something new."

"Amazing! This move is just cool! Good Soumya. Let's do it again now from the beginning." Laksh looked at his friends who are listening to him carefully. He goes to the CD Player and starts the music again. "1..and..2..and..3!" They started to dance. Every movement was perfect. They moved in every direction. From a half circle to a straight line.
"Only two parts and we can perform our choreography. I think it's enough for today." Ritik looks at everyone. "Let's go." "Yeah Ritik is right and I'm late I have to pic up Uttara so I'm going guys. See you." With these words he took his things went out of the hall with his bike in the hand.

"You can go Ragini if you want of course." Uttara smiles at her and looked at the watch. "Already 4 pm and he is not here." Ragini thought to go but she said that she waits with her for company. "And Uttara you know I will come later for practice." "Yeah just call me before ok? "
A bike was coming directly to them and stood there. A guy with his helmet was looking at them.

Laksh POV

Damn! Not that girl! Why? Her smile... I will loose my control because of her?! What are you thinking Lucky. Don't dare to think like that. But who couldn't do that. This girl is Damn goals! Her big brown eyes. Her black long hair. Her rosy lips. Her beautiful smile that makes me gosh. I can't describe it. I hate that! Stop it Lucky. I am Lucky!

"Come Uttara. We have to go." "Bhaii put your helmet down and say hello to Ragini." But he didn't. He just looked straight to the street. "Very polite. Sorry Ragini. Call me please ok?" "Yeah sure byee" "bye" With that he started the engine and drove away

Precap: Raglak convo. Uttara and Ragini practice.

Hope it was a good one. Dry for every Damn mistake. And pls pls comment if I should improve myself. Have a great coming-sunday