Chapter 47

Laksh POV

I came down as everyone was ready to go. I went to my maa and hugged her at first after that I hugged everyone even Uttara! Special! I looked at everyone. "Have a safe journey." It was none other Ragini. We looked at her. She smiled and the others smiled back and nodded. We went outside and put all the suitcases in the diggie. After that they sat down and they drove. I looked there till I couldn't see them. I smiled and went with Ragini and Lakshmi  Maa inside the house.
I decided to search for Sanskaar. I didn't know where he could be. Few facts that I know: He was still alive. Swara was with him. After he discharged he wasn't anymore there or even came to see his best friend. I looked down. Time changed people changed. World changed. Everything. I looked up. I opened the door. I looked at the left side. Ragini looked at me. She stood there and asked with her expression. "Is everything okay." I nodded. She smiled. She showed me to smile. Again I nodded. What should I do? I went inside my room and closed it. I went out of the balcony. The day just started. I watched everything. Bird were flying. The wind was blowing. The sun was showing his full colour. I turned and went inside. I was so confused. What happened to him? What changed him? I looked at the clock. 7 am. Really early. Should I sleep? Yes. Yes I should do that...

Ragini POV

We didn't say anything. He was in his thoughts. I didn't want to disturb him. I looked at his serious face. His face showed me his real serious face. Another side of Laksh. The serous Laksh. I stood because there was my room. He didn't recognise it. He walked and also stood there. I looked at him. About what was he thinking about? He opened the door and looked at me. He didn't show anything. I smiled at him. I asked him without saying any word if everything was okay. He nodded. I smiled again. I showed him to smile. He just nodded again. He entered his room. I was just staying there. I didn't know what to do. I also entered the room. I took a glass of water and drunk it. I looked the clock. Few minutes and it'll be 7 am. I sat on the bed. I was in my thoughts. And gosh another flashback that rides me back in the old times.

Flashback

"Tell me maa!" We were sitting outside. A warm breath touched our skin. She looked at me. She looked up and looked again to me. "Raguu! Wait" She laughed lightly. "Thank God! We don't have the same thought or the same character." She looked at me. "Why?!" I crossed my both arms. My two braids were jumping lightly. "So let's create a new wold. A world that is everything the same." There was a paper and a pen. She created a world with her hand. She draw few humans. The same colour. The same clothes. Everything the same. Even the faces. "There is everything same. Characters. Their thought their style their capacity. Their story of life. Just everything. Isn't that boring?" She looked at me down. My little brown eyes were looking at the paper and to maa. "Boring!" "Right. But why?" "Because everything is same." "I know that." She started to laugh but was now serious. "Ragu. But why? Why aren't you like me. Why aren't you looking like me. Why don't you have the same thought. Why can't you be like me?!" She looked at me. Her pain was fixed on her ear. Her finger was on her lips. "It would be boring." "Should I tell you?" I nodded. "God created us.." "Nehii. It was Ganapati!" "Achcha.. Ganapati created with love us." She smiled. "He created everyone. A new person. A new face. A new identity. Something new!" She looked at me. Again her dreamy face. Her world. Not her music. "You're walking the street and see so many people. Can you ever imagine their lifestyle. Their character?" I shied a no. "Right... nobody can do it. Everyone had their own problem. They have to solve it. He created everyone not for fun. He created them to do for this world something good. With everyone's own creativity." "Maa! What I have to do?!" She smiled and put her hand on my head. "You have lots of time. He will show you the right path. The right path to enter your world. To enter the other side of the world."

Another world. I was here. I met so many people. I had here something to do.
I stood up and opened the door. I went straight to his room. I opened the door. I closed the door behind me. I saw a sleeping Laksh. I saw a thoughtless Laksh. He slept peacefully. I went near him. He slept so peacefully. I sat there and studied him. It was a rare chance. I looked at his face. I wanted to know everything. Every detail. I looked carefully. Iddint want to miss everything. His eyes moved slowly. His breath was normal. Just perfect. A smile escaped him. I had to smile. I looked at him. Why looked he so cute? I placed my hand on his head. I went trough his hair.

I hope you loved it! After few chapter a mother daughter flashback. Hopefully you loved Ragini and Laksh!
Love you a lot!😍