Chapter 45

Laksh POV

I was in my room. I washed and wore a jogging jeans and a shirt. I went fastly in the kitchen and took a glass of water. I went into my room again and went out of the balcony. I looked around. I looked up. The sky showed his beautiful side. In every different shade the sky was turning his colour. I looked straight. I felt two eyes on me and looked at the left side. Ragini stood there. She looked very fast away. I had to smile. She blushed. She smiled lightly back. With my both hands I formed a hearth. Again she blushed and nodded. I wanted to go to her so I showed with my fingers if I should come. She showed a no. I made a sad face. She showed me with her hand that I should smile. I made a no. she looked at me and nodded lightly. And this expression was Damn cute. I smiled and nodded with her. Just with her. I saw her how she went inside. I jumped first and went inside. I went out of my room and went to her. Without knocking. She wasn't anywhere. "Ragini?" I went in the bathroom but she wasn't there. I looked around but what the hell! ? Where was she!? I went again in the room. I looked at the mirror. And there she came to me like little cute cat. Her grin was that showed her fishy plan... I turned and she stood there and was about to fall. Yes my Ragini shocked. I hold her tightly. "So Ms Gadodia... you wanted to shock me!?" I had the grin on my face. She looked at me. Her wide eyes looking at me. "Uhmm I... just..." I smiled. I made her to stand. I looked down at my lady. Her sparkling eyes were shining. My husky voice was back. "Ragini..." she looked at me. I hold her tightly. She smelled after Vanille. Her hand was on my chest. "hmm..." "achcha... because you wanted to shock me you have to do something." Her eyes got wide. "What!?" "Not what. Say Yes." "Nehii!" "Okay... I'll go." I wanted to go but she stopped me. I grinned inside. "Okay... say I'll do it." "Hmm... what about a..." "about what!?" Her eyes got more wide. "Kiss?" I whispered it. "Laksh..." another whisper. She didn't say anything. She closed her eyes. Few seconds later I put my finger on her cheek. "Ragini... open your eyes." She opened her eyes and looked into my eyes. "No Ragini. I will never force you." She smiled and nodded. "Thanks Laksh." I put my finger on her soft lips. "Pshht no thanks." I grinned and she hugged me tightly. I placed my head on her head. The silence between us...

Ragini POV

I would say I was not Laksh. I wasn't good at planning a plan. I went in my room and hide. I was behind the door. He went to the bathroom and i went fastly and quietly to the other side and hide. "Ragini." I had to grin. He looked there. I went and wanted to shock him but he turned and twirled me lightly and I fell in his strong arms. I got my wide eyes. Why is he so good!?
"So Ms Gadodia... you wanted to shock me!?" I looked at him very shocked. I looked at him. "Uhmm I... just..." He smiled. He made me to stand. I looked at him. "Ragini." Why always his husky voice!? Why! That made me damn weak!  I looked at him. He hold me tightly. His strong arms were holding my taille. My hand was on his chest. "hmm..." "achcha... because you wanted to shock me you have to do something." My eyes got wide. "What!?" "Not what. Say Yes." "Nehii!" "Okay... I'll go." He wanted to go but I stopped him. I grinned inside. "Okay... say I'll do it." "Hmm... what about a..." "about what!?" I was in my shock state. "Kiss?" He whispered it perfectly. That husky voice. "Laksh..." i whispered his name. I tried to concentrate. I closed my eyes. But i couldn't. Few seconds later i felt his fingers on my cheek. "Ragini... open your eyes." I opened her eyes and looked into his eyes.  "No Ragini. I will never force you." I smiled and nodded. "Thanks Laksh." H put my finger on my lips. "Pshht no thanks." He grinned and I hugged him tightly. I hugged him tightly and felt his fast heartbeat. His heart beat that beat the same way like mine. Our heartbeat that beat in the same rhythm. I could feel his head on mine. I looked at him and he looked at me and Lord we were so near. Our nose that touched. Our breath that touched wach other skin. His warm breath. His presence. His strong arms around me. It made me feel so safe.
"Ladoo!" We looked at the door and we removed from our hug. I looked at Laksh. He looked at me. He hide behind the door. I went and opened the door. "Ladoo... look. Here you're milk. You always forget it." "Thanks dadi maa." I smiled at her. She smiled at me and put her hand on my cheek. "Good night ladoo." "Good night." I closed the door and Laksh stood there and grinned. I had to smile. "Milk!?" "Sure!" He took the glass and drunk it.he gave it and I drunk it till the end. "I think Laksh. It's enough for today." He made a sad face. "What?! No!" I went to the desk and put the glass. I felt to arms around my taille. "Laksh..." I couldn't resist to smile. "Good night my angel." He whispered it. I said the same. He went to the door and opened it and looked at right and left. I grinned. He closed the door. I was alone in my room.

And the cheaper is completed! Well  we'll reach in few days chapter 50 ! How fast! ♥
Did you loved today's chapter!? Yes? Give me a star
And comment!
Do you have ideas!? Comment!
LOVE YOU ALL
your Maha♥