Chapter 36

Ragini POV

My full concentration was only by maa.  Her brown light eyes were stick at the wall. "His presence made me happier. He was and is like my son. After my son's death I felt lonely. After that I had my job as a housekeeper. For the maheshwaris. I was happy. My husband couldn't work anymore. So I had to raise money. He was a little cute, naughty boy full of nature. Like my son." She looked at me and smiled. Even in that situation she could smile. "When I came there for the first time... annapurna ji helped me. Mostly I had to take care of her son because she could see my intense for him. I was stupid! But I did everything what she said. At the age of ten they moved to Delhi because of the office. This is their actual house." "What happened after they went?" "Before they went Laksh cane to me. He asked me to promise something."

Flashback

"Lakshmi maa! Can you promise me something?" His brown big eyes looked at her. She nodded and wiped her tears. "What promise beta?" She bend to him and put her hand on his cheek. He smiled. "Lakshmi maa? Can you live her. Here in this house with him?" Her eyes got wide. "Beta... that's not right." "Lakshmi maa! You said that you promise. Promise is a promise." His face turned to an angry. He turned and looked at the his mother. "Annapurna ji." "Laksh is right. Lakshmi. Please. Settle here with your husband." She looked at her. Her eyes got more bigger. "Nehii! I can't do that. Laksh is a little child but how can you say that Annapurna ji." Annapurna smiled and looked at his son. "Annapurna. You know that he loves you. He loves you so much. And event at this age he knows that you need a better home place. I think that he's right."  She was stunned about it and nodded didn't know what to say. She smiled and wiped her tear. She hugged Laksh. The little Laksh.

Flashback ends

"Wow! How cute." She wiped her tear. "Now we're living here. My husband and me." She smiled at me.
"So what do you want beta? Coffee or tea? And Who are you tell me more about you." I also stood up. "Coffee but I'll help you and I'll tell more about me. " She smiled. "Is this a deal?" "It looks like that." She laughed. "Okay. You can help me beta." I searched for the coffee powder. "So as you know I'm Ragini. Student at the music academy." She looked at me. Her eyes got wide. "Really!?" This time I laughed. "Yes maa." "Can you sing something. Please?" As she asked I just nodded. I finished and she was stunned. "Beta... This voice is just..." She tried to explain it. "Unique." I was blessed. I smiled and nodded.
I continued telling about me. After that she told me what happened today. We laughed together. After I drunk my coffee I ate my sandwich. Really tasty. We laughed together and we were more closer.
"Beta..." I looked at her. "Can you please wake up Laksh." She looked at the clock. I looked there too. It was 11 am. It was really time. I nodded and went. I had a little nervousness that I wanted to hide. I went the stairs up. I knocked at the door. Nothing. Slowly I opened the door. I went slowly inside and went to his bed. "Laksh..." I whispered. I knelt down to him. A cute Laksh was sleeping. His hair was in every direction. His both hands were holding tightly the blanket. I had to smile. How cute did he look? I spoke him lightly. "Laksh..." no reaction. "Stand up..." after a let me he turned a little bit but came back to his old position. This time he didn't hold the blanket. He hold my hand. He placed my hand on his cheek. So funny. I tried to remove but I hadn't any chance. "Laksh! Please get up!" "Nehii.  I have time Uttara..." he turned and and he pulled my hand to. And the result was: Ragini was over Laksh. Perfect!
Laksh opened his eyes slowly. His eyes were shining a little bit lighter because of the sun. "Ragini..." but after calling my name he didn't do anything. I was on my freeze station. I didn't know what to do so I also looked in his amazing eyes. I could feel his warm breath on my lips. How close we were! After a long eye look I got up. Very fast. "I'm... I'm sorry. I... she.." " Relax Ragu..." I tried to talk normal. "Ehm... Maa wanted to wake up so she said that I..." "let me see its 11 am?" "Yes." Even without looking he knew it. How? "Okay. I'm awake. Do you know when I was a little kid she always woke me point 11 am. When I didn't get up. This was my and is my limit. For her!" He laughed. "She is and will always be the Lakshmi maa." "Ehm.. Laksh. I'll go now." I turned and wanted to go but he hold my hand. "Why?" "Laksh... Please she's waiting for me." I removed his hand without seeing in his eyes and ran out of the room. I stood there and looked at the wall. What was that? Why so nervous?
"Is he finally awake?" I looked at her and realised that she talked to me. I nodded. "Good. I have to cook now." With these words she was in the kitchen. I went slowly at the couch and sat down. I could feel his touch even now. I touched my hand where he touched. Ragini stop it! He's in love! Not with you! With someone else. My mind was sadly right. I took the remote control and switched the TV on. Then I could see from my corner eye Laksh. His hair was wet. His back Adidas shirt suited him perfectly. He went the stairs just with a flow. I tried to ignore him. Tried. But failed completely. A double Fail. He came to me. "Is everything okay?" I turned to him with. "Laksh... no.. why should I?" His face was moving to me closer. again I was in my freeze station. His face was so close to me. Again his breath. His warm breath that touched my skin. His eyes that looked into my eyes.

Laksh POV

My morning started un perfectly perfect. I was in my sleep mood.
I didn't know that she was in my room. "Laksh! Please get up!" I gave my morning voice.  "Nehii.  I have time Uttara..." I turned slowly to the other side. My eyes were closed. And I hold the hand but was to concentrated to turn. After a weight was on my body I opened slowly my eyes. I could say perfect. This beauty was on me. My Ragini. "Ragini..." Her back hair turned a little bit into a dark brown. Thanks sun. She looked gorgeous. I was stuck looking in her beautiful eyes. In her big eyes. Her mesmerising eyes. Her warm breath was on my skin. I hold her tightly. That was the best morning ever. Till know. How close we were! Just came in my mind. After a long eye look she got up. Why?! "I'm... I'm sorry. I... she.." she was cute when she was so nervous.  "Relax Ragu..." "Ehm... Maa wanted to wake up so she said that I..." "let me see its 11 am?" "Yes." Lakshmi Maa.  "Okay. I'm awake. Do you know when I was a little kid she always woke me point 11 am. When I didn't get up. This was my and is my limit. For her!" He laughed. "She is and will always be the Lakshmi maa." "Ehm.. Laksh. I'll go now." She turned and wanted to go but I hold her hand. Why so fast. What happened? "Why?"
"Laksh... Please she's waiting for me." She removed my hand. Okay. Bit the most dramatic thing was that she didn't looked to me. Was something? She ran out of the room. I looked a running Ragini.
After I washed, changed my clothes and brushed my teeth I ran the stairs up. She sat there. She watched TV. I en et to her. I stood behind her. "Is everything okay?" She turned to me. "Laksh... no.. why should I?" I went with my face closer. I looked into her eye to find something. What happened? "Ragini.. tell me.. what happened?" "I.. I.. its everything fine..." Her warm breath that softly kissed my skin. "Ragini... Please say..." "Laaaksh!" I tuned my face. I couldn't see her but I started to Walk. I looked to Ragini and showed my I'll come back face.
"Moornging!" I went to her and hugged her tightly. "Sorry." "It's okay. So here eat now." She smiled at me. I sat down and at her self made sandwich. How I missed her sandwiches.
After that I went to the living room. She was there. I sat beside her. "Ragini today I'll go to the hospital." Her face didn't show anything. She nodded. "Fine." "Laksh... which time?" Her face was normal. Normal like my Ragini. "Ehmm.  You can choose." "2 pm? " "perfect." She smiled at me. I smiled back. How I loved her smile.
I was in my room and changed my clothes. I went down and waited for Ragini. After few minuted she came the stairs down. And she looked unbelievable gorgeous. Her dark blue salwar suited her. She stood in front of me and smiled. Her simple makeup. Her earing. Her perfectly fixed dupatta. I was stunned. The bindi complete look. "You're looking beautiful." She blushed a little bit. "Thanks." I said to Lakshmi Maa that we were going outside. Our mission. I drove to the hospital where I admitted him here. Two years ago.
"Laksh... hopefully we'll get more information." "Yes hopefully and hopefully we'll get the nurse and the doctor The Same nurse." I looked at her and she nodded.
We came to the hospital. The old memories were pulling me back. We entered the hospital and went to the reception. "Hello. How can I help you?" "Hello. I don't know his name anymore but.." I stopped talking. "Sir... do you need the Same doctor?" " yes." Ragini told. I turned my head. A nurse went very fast fast the floor. "...and it happened two years back." "Patient name please." "Sanskaar Malhotra." I started to ran. "LAKSH!" I was so fixed looking at her. I followed her. "Excuse me!"

Ragini POV

We were there at the hospital. We want to the reception where the nurse sat. "Hello. How can I help you?" Laksh told to her. "Hello. I don't know his name anymore but.."  He stopped talking. "Sir... do you need the Same doctor?"  " yes." I answered for him. What happened. I looked at him. "...and it happened two years back." "Patient name please." I concentrated back to her. "Sanskaar Malhotra." I looked at him but he wasn't there. Laksh ran the floor. "LAKSH!" I looked to the nurse to him and again. "LAAKSH!" "Mam. Dr Pratabh Kapoor was the one who was with Mr Malhotra." "Ehm is the patient alive." "I can't tell you Mam. This is privat." I thanked her and started to run.
I found finally Laksh who sat there. "Are you okay? Why did you run?" "The same nurse.." he looked at me. The nurse came out from the room. "Excuse me." She turned to us. "Yes.." Her eyes got stuck. She looked at Laksh. She could remember.

Sorry foe not posting yesterday! I have to Learn so much! Sorry!
what you guys think do us the nurse know something?
Comment! And a big star if you loved it!
Lots of love Mahaaaa♥