Chapter 52

Laksh POV

I lifted her again and went to the car. I drove back home and lifted her back to te house. "Finally Laksh Ragini. Is everything fine?" " of course maa just a fracture." "Oh God okay. Beta come sit down you're hungry. Come on sit down." I brought Ragini to a chair and helped her yo sit her down. "Thanks." Sh looked at me and in these seconds I wished the time could stop forever. Her big sparkling eyes looked into mine. Her warm breath touched my skin softly.
"Laksh..." I moved fastly away and sat beside her. She gave us dosa. We ate it till the end. "Laksh. What about going back to Delhi?" I looked at Ragini and she also looked at me. I really didn't know. "Few days I think." Ragini nodded. "Yes maa. I think in two days." Two days? Why so fast?! I looked at her. Like I saw a ghost. "Ahh okay." Lakshmi Maa smiled at us and went in the kitchen. "What two days?" I had only a low voice. "What should I say few years?" She looked at me and rolled her eyes. "Hey I I didn't ... meant like that.." again she rolled her eyes but there was also a smile. she got up slowly. I helped her and lifted her. "So as you can't walk these days..." "Hey stop yaar. I can walk but not so perfect. I want to walk now." "Now?" She nodded. With fast steps I went the stairs up and put down. She hold me tightly and I was doing the same. "Okay. Let's go." She looked at me and smiled. "Hold me." I nodded. She jumped lightly. I had to grin because I found it so cute. "What?" She looked at me and put a weird face. I laughed now loudly. "Why so cute Ms Gadodia?" "Me? Cute!?" She laughed. "Oh no!" Now it was my turn to ask her. "What?" "Achcha you said that I'm cute but lord look at you first you're cuter than everything else." I laughed. "Really?! Me?!" We were inside her room. We stood there. "Yes Laksh." Oh God." We laughed and she bend lightly to me and again back. She laughed and fell down on the bed and I was over her.

Ragini POV

I really didn't know what to do because I was so concentrated looking in his eyes. His warm breath touched my cheek. He slowly tucked my hair behind my ear. "Why are you so cute but at the same time unbelievable gorgeous?" His husky voice that made me weak and he knew it. "Laksh..." I had now only a low voice. Just a whisper. "Please. Tell me." He smiled at me and he got up. He helped me also up but the problem is he pulled me more closer. My body burnt. Hid breath was more closer more hotter. His hand was on my waist and my hand was on his chest. In these seconds I could feel his heartbeat raising so fast. "You didn't aanswer my question." "I'll answer it but fist I'll ask you. Why is your heart raising?" He smiled. His finger touched my skin went trough my kin. "Only one reason and this is just you. Only you. I mean nobody did this." He placed his hand on my cheek. "What would happen if I didn't met you?!" He started to walk and I had to do the same. "Laksh..." "Ragini..." He put his lightly on my lips. I stopped talking. Looked deeply in his eyes. I was at the wall. He came more closer. His nose touched mine. I closed my eyes. "Don't close your eyes. Please." He just whispered it. "I want to look into your eyes. These mesmerising eyes. Just deeply in your eyes. To fall again and again in love with you. Bless my eyes. Bless me." I opened my eyes. I couldn't say anything. I just placed my hand on his cheek. He also placed his hand there. "Why are you killing me but at the same time blessing me? Huh?" He smiled. "I don't kill you." I looked at him  sceptical. "Let's say you're killing me but saving me all the time." "Laksh... don't talk like this." I looked away and his hand was moving my head to him. So I was again looking in his eyes. "Don't look away." He closed his eyes. I had to smile. "Don't close your eyes. I want to read your story. I want to know more about you. I want to read your eyes." He grinned without opening his eyes. "Bless me." "Bless me." We laughed but at the time we stopped laughing. We looked at each other deeply in each others eyes. He placed a kiss on my for head. I closed my eyes to feel it. I wanted to feel the incredible moment. I hugged him tightly. 

Laksh POV

I hugged her back. It was only us. Ragini and me. Nobody else. I hold her more tightly. I felt like being in a bother word. Just ours.
"It's raising so fast." "It's only raising when you're with me. Like now." She looked up to me. "So I think I have to go." " No. Never. Stay with me." She smiled. I had to grin. We hugged us again.
It was already night. I wasn't tired at all so I wanted to look after Ragini. After I did everything I got up and opened the door. I went out and closed it. It was 11pm so it was late. Okay let's say not for me. I opened slowly and carefully the door. I didn't want to disturb and to wake her up. I closed the door behind me and went slowly towards Raginis bed. She was sleeping. In her dreams. In her own world.
She turned lightly to the other side. I sat down and looked at her. She moved lightly again but thus time she was about to fall out of her bed. I could catch her at the last second. I placed her again in her bed.  "Maa..." She talked in a very low voice moved her head in both direction. Saying the word many times. I was a little bit tensed and confused. I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to wake her up. "MAA!" She got up. Her eyes totally opened and very feared. "Ragini." She didn't know that I was here. I went to her tried to console her bit she hugged me.

A belated merry Christmas my cuties💕🌲👑🎅 how was it did you get many presents?
I'm so sorry for not posting these days but as you all know I'm so I'll and had my time in my bed...😂 quality time with bed and fam😂😂
Did you loved it give a big star
And I changed my insta account to @temishfp have a look at it😍
Till then byee😍💕