Chapter 21

Ragini POV

It was 6 pm. We were together in dadi maas room and we were looking the album. We laughed. We had a silence. But it was a great feel. We hold our hand tightly. I stood up. I left them. I needed my time for myself.
In my room I tried to come in other thoughts but impossible. The tears flow. Every single tear. Slowly from my cheek. Many years I tried to remove it. The thing that my maa died in an accident. She left us and I couldn't realise it. From outside I was the strong trying girl but I know, only I, that everyday I suffered so much. Every day night I missed her so much.
I wiped my tears. Tried. I tried to smile.  "I don't want to see you cry Ragu. Wipe your tears beta. Smile. Even when you're sad you have to smile. You have to fight against the sadness." But this time I lost. I lost against this fight. I just cried. Took my pillow and cried in my pillow and hoped that nobody heard me.

Laksh POV

"Uttara please go." I tried to be calm but there was a limit. "Laksh please I heard you. You cried here! Don't think that I'm dumb! Come on! I mean I know that you lost him but to cry.." "UTTARA! I SAID GET OUT!" my anger was on 100. I stood up went to the door and opened it and showed with my hand to go out. "Laksh you can't escape. You need help!" Yes I knew that I couldn't escape and I knew that I need help. But I couldn't do it. She stood up. A tear escaped her. She ran out of my room. I closed the door. I went to the balcony and went inside my room. I opened my room and went to Uttara room. I tried to open. "Don't dare to come, Laksh." Her every single words were so harsh. "GET LOST!" "I'm sorry." "GET OUT I SAID!" After these harsh words I went slowly in my room. Closed the door and tried how to convince Uttara.

Ragini POV

My phone rang. I looked at the screen and it was Uttara. I wiped my tears and tried to be normal. I heard a crying Uttara.
"Uttara what why are you crying?!" "Ragini I can't understand Laksh. I know that he has to suffer but for two years!? I mean..." What?! Suffer? Two years!? I intercepted her. "Wait. Uttara. What happened!?" "Oh god Ragini I just had a fight with him. He cried in his room and went inside and wanted to calm down. He just said that I had to go out of his room. But I  said that it was already two years ago and I wanted to ask him why he cried for..." I intercepted her again. He cried?! For what. My mind was on. My full concentration was by her. I listened to her carefully. "Uttara this question was wrong." "But Ragini this was two years ago!? I know its hard but.."  " it's always difficult. To loose someone is the most painful thing. The come over is more difficult. I know it from my experience. Trust me. Just go to him. He needs you now. He is in little parts. It has to be stuck together in one. And the first one you will stuck together. Say sorry and hug him tightly. He'll feel better." "Okay Ragini. I think I was really dumb. Really thanks. Sorry for disturbing you." 
My mind was only thinking about him. What happened? He has the same problem like me. He loosed someone important like me. I could be with him. I hold the pillow tightly.

Laksh POV

She came 10 minutes later. she cried. She ran to me and hugged me. Just hugged me didn't say anything. I closed my arms and hugged her. I could hear a sorry. I just smiled. And we stood there for 10 minutes. It felt so good. I know I over reacted but she knew everything about him. About us. Our bond. Our blind friendship. Our trust. How could I throw it away!?
"I'm sorry Laksh. It was a big mistake." "It's okay and please don't cry anymore." I wieder her tears softly.  She smiled like a baby and hugged me again.
"Areee what a bond yaa. I must be there too!" We looked at him. Adarsh bhai. He cam to us and we made a group hug. "So that's better!" We laughed together. In these seconds I felt no more alone.
It was time to eat. We had played our old games. Laughed together like in the past. We went down to the dining table. We sat down and we got our food. Maa looked at me softly. I smiled at her.

Ragini POV

After I ate I went in my room and tried to call Laksh. but he didn't. I sat down and baba came inside my roo. And sat next to me. "Ragini." I looked at him. "Is everything fine?" I answered with a yes. "Are you sure?" I tuned to him completely took his hand and hold it tightly. "Baba im really fine. Everything is okay. Don't worry baba." He smiled at me. "Beta very unexpected I listened to your conversation with Uttara." He held my hand more tightly. I looked in his eyes. "You know how hard it was and he needs support. He is not over that topic." His was quiet. "And I think it's better if you help him to come out of the problem." I looked at him with a big shock. He was the one who didn't like me to talk with guys and know he said that I should help him. It was a surprise. "I know you'll think something bit to help someone is good." "I'll do it baba." I looked at him. He touched my cheek and went outside. He was right. I should help him to over come the situation. Laksh I'll be for you.

Laksh POV

I was i  my room. I searched my phone. Finally I found it. I took my phone and there was a missed call. It was RAGINI! Oh my god! I was just dreaming. But oh no it wasn't a dream. It was the reality. I called her. She took up. "Laksh. Hi how are you?"  I lied on my bed and looked to the sky. Yes I went out to the balcony. "Ragini! What a surprise! I'm fine!" In this moment I felt so good.i felt no more alone. Her voice was my medicine. "Are you sure?"  I could hear a confusion on her voice. Why this confusion!? Was something? Wait! No! Did Uttara said something!? And I wanted not to tell her about it. I think I had a big problem. What should I tell her? The truth? A lie? But I didn't want to tell her! I didn't know what to do. I stared to the sky and hoped to get a solution.

Precap: Ragini didn't trust Laksh

Very early a chapter! But don't worry later I will post the next chapter! Only for you peepz♥ stay tuned