Chapter 67

Ragini POV

I placed my finger on his lips. I was completely concentrated looking at him. He was shocked of my sudden move but in the next second he was amused about it. He came closer. "Ragini what's the matter?" I heard that the door got closed. Laksh looked behind it but looked back to me. He placed his both hand on my my waist and pulled me light closer. I could feel his breath on my skin that made me shiver. He placed his for head on mine and we stood there but it felt good. It felt good being close to him. It felt good being in his arms. It felt good. I closed my eyes and heard his breath. I could feel his heartbeat raising so fast. "You can feel it. Am I right?" I opened my eyes and saw in his just magnetic eyes. "My heart is beating so fast. Soo fast." He just whispered and looked deeply in my eyes. "And that only of you." He pronounced the you so special. I smiled. "So fast?" "Yes. After I saw you I was completely lost but didn't recognise it." I started to blush and looked down. Laksh placed his fingers under my kin and made to look at him. I did it. He caressed my face and kissed my for head with full of passion. "Laksh..." "Hmm..." He looked at me down. "Thank you." I placed my head on his strong chest and felt his heart beat. "Thank you for everything till now." He hugged me back. "I should thank you." He kissed my head and placed his head on mine. "Thank you my angel." He called me so many times as his age but I  couldn't get over it. I had a smile on my face.

Laksh POV

We went to the living room and sat down where everyone were talking. "Ragini Laksh come I'm sure you're hungry." We looked to the side where the voice came. It was Parineeta Bhabi. I smiled at her, nodded and got up. I looked back to Ragini looking at me. We stood together and went to her. "Okay let's see... " She prepared everything and gave us the plate with everything.
Uttara, Adarsh Bhaiya joined us and we ate together. After eating we spend some quality time before the Gadodias had to go.
"Durga Prasad ji we're happy that we joined your holi celebration." Shekar uncle folded his hand and thanked baba. Baba did the same. "Why this formalities Shekar ji. We're happy that you joined us." Ragini smiled at us and folded also her hand. "Annapurna ji, Sujata ji don't forget is to visit." Dadi maa said. We all smiled. After saying good bye they went out of the house.
I went with fast steps into my room and saw how Ragini went away. But in the last second she turned around and searched for me. She looked up and saw me. She smiled and waved her hand. I smiled and did the same.
The sun shone brightly. I turned to the other side so that the sun couldn't disturb me. I heard a door opened. "Laksh..." It was maa. "Hmmm." I didn't get up because I was to lazy. "I could feel that she sat down and the bed and went with her fingers through my hair. I had to smile. "Good morning maa." I heard a smile. "Good morning beta." I loved these types of mornings. " I moved closer to her and turned around, placed my head on her lab. I saw her smiling. "It's 7am." "I can feel it literally..." She laughed. "But it's good that you're awake because today we have wanted to go to the temple. "Really?! Why?!" "Laksh don't ask like that. We want to go early as possible." I nodded and closed my eyes.
Sharp 9 am I was in the living room where they were ready. We went to the car and sat down. Adarsh bhaiya drove to the temple.
I placed my shoes beside my maas and bend to the steps and took blessings. I looked up and went the stairs up and helped my maa. "Okay here we go." I stood beside my maa. That was usual for me. I was always standing behind or beside my maa. I went with her to the statue of Ganapati, folded my hand together, closed my eyes and prayed to him.

Ragini POV

I was in the pooja room and prayed to god. I took the Prasad and went to the living room where dadi maa and Baba watching TV. I went to them. "Prasad, dadi maa." She looked up and smiled. After taking the Prasad I took blessing of her and went to baba. He stood up and took also Prasad and again I took blessing of him. He placed his hand on my head. I looked up and smiled at him. "Ragini go you're hungry." I smiled and nodded. With fast steps I went into the kitchen and took the plate and put there my breakfast. I sat down and started to eat. After eating I washed the plate and placed it on the right place.
"Dadi maa I'm going to learn now." "Beta... learn later you need some rest. Come and sit down. You're always learning. That's unbelievable and your exams were over." I forgot it and hit my for head. "Silly me." I laughed and went to dadi maa, sat down and watched her serial.
Later after the serial was over dadi maa and I talked together. Baba joined us and we spent some quality time after such a long time.
I opened my eyes and saw around me. I was in my room. Did I sleep? I saw dadi maa coming. "Ragini you're awake. Wait I will be here." She came with fast steps to me and sat down. "You were so tired and you slept on my lab." She giggled. I rubbed my eyes and looked at the clock. 12 am. Was I so tiered that I had to sleep?! I stretched me and got up. "Ladoo... you can sleep if you're tired." "Nehi dadi maa I'm not tired." I did all the other house hold things so that dadi maa could relax. I cleaned evert room and took the wet clothes out to hang them out. After all that I went into the kitchen and cooked. After cooking I served it for baba and dadi maa. I went with two plates and placed it on the table. "Dadi maa, baba sit down and eat." They smiled and sat down. I joined them and we ate our dinner.
I heard someone calling babas name. I stood up and went to the door. I saw a man standing there and looking somewhere. "Ehm.. excuse me..." He turned around, looked at me and gave me a warm smile. "Hi I'm Nikil. I'm here to give a package to Shekar uncle. Is he there?" "Can you wait here please. I'll be back." I went with fast steps to my baba. "Baba..." Baba looked up from his newsletter. "Yes Ragini?" "Baba a person called Nikil is here to..." "the package?" "Yes baba." "Say him I'll be there just call him inside the house." I nodded and went to him. "Excuse mee..." He looked at me again. "Please come inside. Baba will come. He followed me to the living room. I gave him a glass of water. "Thanks." "No mention." Baba finally came there and folded his hand together. He stood up and did the same, went forward and took blessings of him. "I have the package uncle." I went back to my room as I didn't want to disturb them. I sat down and took out the book and read again.

I'm sorry!I know the chapter is chortle but please don't be upset. I had or have some person issues that I have to solve and it takes time. Please have patient till then!
A new person and it's Nikil! So here's a new track coming to you not only one also two! Two in one!get ready!❤
I hope you enjoyed it and hope you vote and hit a comment!😍❤
Till then your Maha