Chapter 68

Laksh POV

I looked around and searched at the same time in the kitchen the sweets. I opened the fridge and found finally some sweets. I was to hungry and addicted to sweets. I took out and started to one. "Lucky... search for more!" I opened again the fridge and looked after more sweets. Jackpot! I took out the gulab jamun and started to eat one. I sat down. "Maa makes it so tasty. I love you maa!" I whispered and kissed my fingers. Before I could another one I felt a light pain on my ear. "It hurts..." "It should hurt." I looked up and saw maa pulling my ear up. I slowly stood up. "Maa... Sorry sorry... Achcha... I... I don't eat it look." I placed the sweets on the table put my hand up and looked at her with puppy face. She smiled and let her hand from my ear. "Sorry..." I put my fingers on my ears and did as usual a puppy face. "She placed her hand on my cheek. "Beta... take one and go. I don't want to see here again." I had a big grin took a gulab jamun and ran to my room.
There I took my handy with earphones, went to the balcony with a cooled Coca Cola. I put my earphones in my ear and took the phone. I opened the screen and went to songs and started the play list. I closed my eyes and was in my element. Thinking about new choreos. After a while someone tapped on my shoulder. I looked up and saw Parineeta Bhabi. "Laksh... aren't you hungry?" I looked around and it light dark. "What time is it now bhabi?" She smiled looked at her watch. "It's now 6pm." "Ehmm... wow... Ehm I don't know let's see. What about later?" She nodded and turned around to go. "Bhabi?" She turned back. "Ha Laksh?" "Can you call me if the food is ready?" "Sure naughty boy." She smiled and went out of my room.
I put again the earphones in my ear and was lost in my own world. A world of music and dance. Trying to get the perfect moves.
The next song was a slow song. One of these kinds song which you could dance with a partner. I thought about Ragini. Her brown sparkling eyes. Her silk black hair. Her rosy soft lips. Her Vanille smell that made me more addicted to her. Her ancelic voice that made everyone to shiver easily. Her inner soul that made everyone to melt. Just her. Only Ragini. My angel.

Ragini POV

I was back in my room. I was just to tiered to do something else and dadi maa recognised it very easily. It was now 7.30pm. At this time I would never sleep but tiredness was more powerful as me. I took the pillow and placed it down on the bed properly. I roped my eyes, went to the bathroom. After doing this I went to my bed and covered my blanket over my body and closed my eyes.
The sun gave me chills. The warmth of  the sun was just amazing. I was just in love. I had a smile on my face. I stood up and looked at the door where dadi maa opened the door and entered the room. "Good morning Dadi maa." "Good morning Ladoo. And did you over sleep your tiredness?" "I think yes." I had a smile and hugged her after she had sat down on the bed. "Ragini can we think about your marriage?" I looked at her, broke the hug. "Dadi maa..." "Ragini beta it's time now to get marry. When do you want to marry?" I looked to the door where baba stood there. He came inside, sat beside me and hold my hand. "Baba... but I want to search my job. I want to work as a teacher or musician..." "You can also do it after marriage. Laksh and the family will accept this." I started to play with my fingers." "Relax Ragini and Ahh yesterday Durga Prasad ji called me and we talked together. He accepted should I say he's happy about it. Don't worry beta." I looked at him with widely opened eyes, couldn't believe that baba talked to him. He stood up kissed my for head and went out of the room. I looked at dadi maa and she also stood up had a smile on her lips and went with baba outside my room. The last desicion was in my hand. Thank you.
"Yes Laksh." "Wait... I can't follow you. You're talking so fast and..." "Laksh. I had talked normally but okay and I swear that you understood it perfectly." I rolled my eyes and a smile appeared on my lips. "Okayy! You were right. But I really can't believe so say it again. Please." He added the please fastly and I rolled again my eyes. "Okay... your baba called my baba... or wait. So let's start from the morning. I had stood up and was about to get ready as always but dadi maa came inside. She sat down and asked me about marriage. I said that I want to search my job and these stuff. Baba came inside and told me that he already talked to him and your parents are completely with it.  Like when did they talk? Didn't you heat it or something like that?" "Oh my God! I'm literally confused. Why baba or maa talked to me. But I like it. So get ready Ms Ragini Gadodia." "Laksh." I went from there to here. I stood in front of my window and started to play with the curtain. I heard a laugh from the other side. "Laksh it's not funny!" I also started to laugh. Even you're laughing. But I'll talk to my maa. Don't worry and if the marriage happens and you want to search a job you can do it." "Okay Laksh." "Ladoo!" "Dadi maa is calling you?" I could imagine that he smiled. "Yes Laksh I will call you later." "Nehi. I'll call you later. Be careful." "Sure. Bye Laksh." " Bye angel." With these words she connected the call. I placed my mobile phone on the desk and went to dadi maa.
I took the bag and went to the door. "Dadi maa! I'll be back." I wore my shoes and went to the shop. At the shop I searched the vegetables for the dinner. While searching I bumped into someone. I looked up and saw the same guy. "I'm sorry... it was my fault. Wait..." He started to give me all the vegetables that had fallen down on the ground. I did the same. "It's okay... it was also my fault." He stood up and wanted to help while he showed his hand. I didn't know what to do. "It's okay." I stood up and wanted to take my bag but he was faster. "Here yor bag." "Thanks. Ehm I have to go now so..." "Sure. Bye." I went faster as I felt completely uncomfortable.

Nikil POV

I wanted to help her up but she didn't give me her hand. I was a little bit disappinedt but what to do. I looked at her and was literally addicted to her. She looked so gorgeous. "Thanks. Ehm I have to go now so..." Again a disappointment for me. "Sure. Bye." She went with fast steps. I looked at her and was just lost.
The first time I saw her I had such a strong feeling inside me. I had never felt that in that way. She had a unique way and I felt it.
Her presence was just something else. She was really diffrent from the others. I didn't know but I had a strange feeling after meeting her. A very strange one and it felt so...good. Diffrent. I just smiled and turned around to go.

Laksh POV

"Maa please..." I was in the living room with maa, bhabi and Chachi. They were just smiling and didn't want to say more. "Chachi  please can you it to me?" I went to her and placed my head on her lap. "Laksh you're naughty boy. This is secret." "Sujata..." She laughed and they shared a a laughter. I looked at them like an idiot and was looking to Parineeta Bhabi like she was my last chance. "Okay Laksh I'll tell you." Both stopped to laugh. I had a grin on my face but was away cause these were one of her tricks. "Bhabi.... You're..." "Okay Parineeta you're right. We should tell him. He will die."  Again the burst out. "Hey stop it." I put ed and looked at them.
"Annapurna." Ad there we were disturbed by baba. "Ji..." She stood up and everyone did the same. "Annapurna don't say it to our son. Let him be like that. I like that." I looked at him and was shocked about his sudden move. "Baba..." I went to him. "Baba... please don't be like that." He laughed and let me alone with the others. "Come." I looked to maa who was about to sit. "It's true. It's about your marriage you're getting older and it's time to get you marry." Me?! Old?! "Maa?!" She laughed. The others did the same. "It's the truth." I rolled my eyes. "Maa... why so..." but I was interrupted by her. "Laksh... they're also waiting and we're waiting for you both. You can also do it after marriage." She looked at me lovingly. "Itsts just for your and Raginis best." I nodded. "So now go. I have to call Raginis dadi maa."
I was... I didn't know how to express my feelings. I wasn't or was I ready for it? Should I call her?
I took my phone out and searched her name and called her. "Ragini. You're right." "Hey Laksh how are you? In which I'm right?" "Oh sorry. I'm good and you. Marriage matter." "I'm fine. Okay... Ehm are you ready for it?" I had a grin on my face. "I'm completely ready just I don't know... but my maa is saying that we're getting older." "Older? Okay... I'm getting older and I'm just 23 years old." I heard a laughter. " Oh God!" I laughed. "Is your maa talking right now?" "With whom?" "On the telephone... with dadi maa!" "Wait..." I went out of my room and saw how maa talked. "Sure... we're glad... Achcha and we should talk to pandit... of course..."
"I think yes." "Wow... I'm very..." "You don't know how to feel cause I'm feeling the same." A laugh. "Yes. I'm feeling so excited about it." We talked so long that me forgot the time.

Ragini POV

"Bye Laksh." "Bye angel." I smiled and placed my phone on the desk and looked to the door and saw how baba smiled at me. "You're growing so fast beta." I looked at him and smiled and gave him a tight hug. "The next chapter... so soon... the next chapter in your life will be opened." "Baba... I don't what to say." "It's normal... Jhanki would be so proud and so happy about you." I looked at him and smiled took the photo and showed it to him. "It would be so great... if she was here beside us." "She's beside you beta. All the time." I smiled. "I know baba." And placed my head in his chest and we stood there.
"Shekar we have to call the pandit... Oh god there are a lot of work for us. But first we need to prepare everything and have to buy..." "Maa... areee Slowly." We laughed and  I just nodded. "Dadi maa. It's not a race." Dadi maa rolled her eyes but gave a grin to us. "Achcha... we need for Ragini for her engagement the lehenga. Ragini beta... what is your wish?" "I don't know dadi maa. Can we choose it there in he shopping centre." " Ah sure. Shekar you should prepare for the decoration. Keep it simple." "Of course maa." I looked to the moon and was just smiling. Smiling that a new chapter will start in my life. A new journey.

Oh god! Over  24k reads? Really?!😍🔥 really I'm so happy. Thank you guys for that insane love❤
And here a new chapter! And a new name a new POV. Introducing Nikil. You know him already from the last chapter bit still.😂
Hit a star and comment if you loved it😍❤