Chapter 78

Laksh POV

I felt her slow constant breath that made me to relax. "Do you know..." I whispered. "Everytime I see you a new love blossoms into my heart..." I smiled, waiting for her answer but there wasn't. I looked down at her and saw her eyes closed. She was sleeping? "Ragini?" I moved lightly away hold her head softly and saw that she slept deeply. "Wow you should get a Oscar Ragini for sleeping." I grinned and placed her softly on her bed and covered her with a bed sheet. I kissed her forhead and looked at her. 

What's the date?

New family

Time flies with every little second that I can't close my eyes for a second. How was is the life? And I even don't know what's the date is...
Few weeks ago the new neighbours arrived. And the family is pretty nice. Maa and baba always invite them to something and there I also saw a guy. His name is Shekar. He's such a great guy, a very humble person. We always have arguments and the thing is I always win. We always go together to school and he joined the same class. His character at school is quite different. At home he's a very loud guy and at school he's a very quite guy and I even don't know which Shekar to like. The quite or the loud Shekar. Quite funny.
Last week we had a competition and I tried something new. I tried to dance and it was okay. A little bit. I felt down and he was the one who ran up the stair to the stage and helped me.
Sometimes I'm feeling so safe near him and I should thanks him for this...

I placed the diary back on the desk and looked at Ragini. She slept and I had a very important think to do. I stood up and smiled at her. A last time I kissed her forhead and went out of the window.

Ragini POV

"Ragini." I turned around and didn't realised that I had slept. With a very fast and quick trick I got up and looked at dadi maa. "Ladoo. What's that? Why are you sleeping? Are you ill. Come here." She placed her hand on my forhead. "No nothing like that. Come you have to eat." She went out of my room. I looked around, searched for my phone and wrote Laksh.
I placed my phone away and stood up, washed my face and went put of my room where dadi maa was waiting for me.

Two days passed and I waited at the hospital, was called by the nurse who helped me. "Thanks. "It's my pleasure." She went out and the doctor few minutes. "Ms Gadodia how are you going and your feet?" He sat there and looked at me up. "It's good thanks and my feet is better. I can walk better. It getting better doctor." "This is good." A nurse came inside and helped me. "So now I will try to move your feet slowly and you have to say if it hurts. "Okay." He started to move and asked me. I said no. He did it again and I nodded. "Hmm.. okay. I'll put a little bandage on it and it'll will get better in just two days." He started to put the bandage on me. After that I stood up and went slowly to the chair. "This is good. Your feet is improving. I think the next checkup and the last I think is in three days till then don't walk so much." "Sure doctor." "You may go. See you soon." "Bye.. and thanks." "No mention." I stood slowly up, open the door and went out of the check up room.
"Ragini and what did he say?" "Everything fine baba. Just another bandage but just for few days." Baba helped me to walk. "And is there again a check up?" "Yes baba." "Okay." We went together to drive back at home.

Dadi maa was running here and there. The days were coming closer fir my marriage. Pretty nervous. My feet got better and I could walk properly. For the last check up Laksh joined me.

Flashback

"Wait..." "What?" I looked at the frame where my family was there. "Ms Ragini Gadodia. You'll not go alone there. I'll drop you there." I smiled. "Laksh I can go alone. I'm not a kid more. "Ragini." A bit of boss a like voice there. I rolled my eyes. "Okay my boss." "This is my Ragini. I'll be there in 20 minutes." "Okay.. see you." I disconnected the call and got me ready.
"Achcha... come here I'll Carey you to the car." I looked at him shocked. Was he kidding me? "Laksh? Are you kidding me?! Here now?" "Why not?" He did it with so much ease. He came closer to me. "Don't dare to do it Laksh Maheshwari. We're in the public." He opens the car door. He didn't listen to me and came to me and carried me. I made a loud and short loud and gave him a well deserved glare of 'I'll- kill- you- Mr- Laksh- Maheshwari- with- my -pretty- hands'. He wasn't interested in this and took me to the car and placed me into the car. "Hey stop it yaar." "Laksh I literally..." "love me. I know angel." He gave me a perfect wink. "Idiot." He was sometimes like that.

Flashback ends

I sat there and stared at my dadi maa how she ran. "Dadi maa?" "Ladoo?" "Dadi maa?" "What?" She stopped running and looked at me. "What are you doing?" "I'm searching the things." "Searching. Achcha. Not running?" I asked her sarcastically. "Nooo nothing like that. Just searching." I took the bootle if water and drink of it. "Ladoo. I'm tensed." "I can see it. Crystal clear." "Thanks." She turned and started to run again. I just smiled.

Laksh POV

Haldi ceremony. Oh man and all he things had started. I looked at the mirror and was surprised. I wore for the first time green. Woahhh. The green suited me. A dash bhaiya entered my room and looked at me. "This looks depper my brother." I grinned. "Just for her. Am I right?" "Bhaiya." I gave him a punch on his shoulder. "Guys get ready. We want to start the ceremony." Bhabi entered the room and smiled at me. I nodded and went with hem out of my room out to the backyard where everything was decorated.

I'm sorry... a big sorry but as you know the final exams are in in two weeks and I'm so nervous. Learning all the time.😅❤ sorry
Three days to go or two days to go. For TEJAS BDAY🔥❤😍🙈