Chapter 33

Ragini POV

We drove to the house of Sanskaars maa. I felt a little bit nervous. "Ragini... Thanks that you're coming." He looked at the mirror. I nodded. After this our conversation was over.
"Here is it." He stopped the bike and parked it. I looked at him. He came to me and went forward. A woman opened the door. "Namaste maa." Laksh greeted her. She just nodded and let us inside. "Namaste." She looked at me surprised.
"Maa..." she intercepted him. "Laksh. After one and a half year you come her back but without a reason I think. What's the matter." We looked at each other. This was my turn. " Namaste Maa. I'm Ragini." I went to her and took blessing. I stepped back. "ehm Maa the matter is that your son Sanskaar is alive." Her eyes got bigger. "What!?" She looked at me and then to Laksh. "Maa... today I was at the mall and he was there. He wanted to talk to me?" I looked at her. She was on her thoughts. "Beta... It can't be him.. he's dead. I saw his death body." She looked at me with teary eyes. They were red. "Laksh something is wrong." I turned my head and looked to Laksh. He looked worried. He nodded. I went to her and hugged her. "Maa you're not alone. Please don't worry." I whispered it and she nodded. I stepped back. With these words we went out of the house.
"Laksh..." "Yes Ragini.. There is something fishy. There is a big plan..." I nodded. He just told the same that I wanted to tell him. He sat down on the bike and started the bike. I sat down and hold his shoulder. He drove.
His mother didn't know anything that her son is alive. So what was the reason behind that all!? How could it be that the dead body was alive!?

Laksh POV

Thinking about it was difficult. The problem was I don't know where he lives. I drove more faster.
We came at home. I parked my bike and we entered the house. only Uttara was there. She stood up and looked at us. "And something that helps you!?" I looked at Raging who also looked at me. "No Uttara." We stepped the stairs down. We sat down. "What!?" "Yeah Uttara. She saw the dead Body of Sanskaar." "What! But how? How could it be!?" "Same question." "Laksh... I think we're searching in the wrong place. You have to go back. Back to the hospital. Only they can answer few of your question." I looked at her. She was again right. Yes I had to go to Kolkatta. "Ragini your right!" I stood up. "I think I have to travel. Travel again." I looked at Ragini who looked at me confident.
I dropped Ragini at her home and was again back at home. I thought to go in few days.
"Laksh..." I stood up from my bed and looked at the door. It was Adarsh. "If you need the car just take the key." I looked at him and smiled. Problem one solved. "thanks Adarsh." "And I would say you should go with someone." He winked at me and left. what was that !? I was in my bed and looked at the wall. What about... Ragini!  Always Ragini. But will her father accept!? Problem 2. Damn. With these thoughts I slept.
The next morning I tried to get up. As always I failed. Thir attempt and finally J got it. After I did everything I went to the dinner table. Everyone was there except baba. This was good. "Maa..." I sat down and started to eat. She looked at me. "Maa I have to go to Kolkatta. It's really urgent." She was confused. "For what!?" "Maa... you know..." "ahhh yes yes. Adarsh told me about yesterday." I looked at Adarsh. Problem 3 successfully solved. Without doing anything. "Maa. So..." "soo you can go." She smiled me. I ate very fast till the end. I went to her after nobody was there.
"Laksh. Please... its very important for you but please come back very soon as possible." "Of course maa and thanks maa." She put her hand on my face and smiled. She went outside the kitchen.

Ragini POV

I looked at my phone. It was Laksh. "Hey Ragini. Hoe are you!?"  I smiled. "Hi Laksh. I'm fine what about you?" "Mee too. I just wanted to ask you something." I went to the balcony and looked at the sky. "Ask." "It's about Sanskaar. As you said I should go to Kolkatta but I don't want to go alone. So.."  "sooo..." "soo do you want to come with me!?" I didn't say anything. "I'd have to ask baba. I'll call you later."
I went to baba. He sat there with his newspaper and coffee. "Baba..." "Ragini Beta." "ehm baba... can I go to Kolkatta?" I sat down. He looked up to me. "what?" "I asked you if I I could go to Kolkatta... With Laksh." I looked at him. "Beta... I would say yes but dadi maa would never say yes." He looked at me sadly. "Baba... its really important." "I can understand you but..." "ladoo... sure you can go." We looked at dadi maa with that shocked expression. She said yes. Oh my Ganesha! I stood up, went to dadi maa and gigged her tightly. "Thanks dadi maa."
I went in my room and called him. "Ragini!? And can you come with me!?"  "Laksh you're lucky. Dadi maa said yes." "Really!? wow. Why is my nickname Lucky!?" I could hear his smile. I smiled too.

Laksh POV

"Superb.. Ragini I wanted to go tomorrow. Is that okay for you?" "Sure. Should I come to you.."  I interrupted her. "No ill drop you." "Okay. Perfect. See you tomorrow?!"  "yes tomorrow at 8am"
I put my phone at the desk. I was happy. Ragini was coming with me to Kolkatta. But Lucy you know why you were going there!?
Shut up mind!
I prepared everything for tomorrow. I packed the most important in the suitcase. We had a house in Kolkatta so no problem. We can stay there. I took the key for the house.
"Laksh here the car key." Adarsh throw the key and I caught it perfectly. "Thanks Bhai!" "No problem.  Try to find out and please don't ream to much there." I looked at him with a faked angry face. He touched my shoulder and went outside my room.

Precap: Raglak on the way to kolkatta

And hopefully this chapter is a little bit longer. I know very boring but I promise it'll be better!
Stay tuned♥
Comment a d a big star if you liked it♥
Good night from my side #maha