Chapter 24

Ragini POV

I knew it he'll do it! I was proud of him. It was all about his best friend Sanskaar. His head lied on my shoulder. "Laksh. How is the feel?" "It feels so good. Relieved!" he was so right. This was the feel I had. Relief from everything. I looked at my watch. 2 pm. How time could fly! I looked straight and Uttara stood there. Abruptly Laksh sat straight on his position. "Laksh! Ragini!" We stood up. She ran tu me and hugged me. "Thanks Ragini. Thanks being his angel." She whispered. His angel!? I didn't get it at all. She went to her brother and hugged her tightly. "Laksh bhai. I'm im so sorry. Again. I just..." "shut up Uttara. Don't destroy this brother sister moment." He smiled at her and hugged her again. In these seconds I felt that this was the old Laksh. The real Laksh behind the wall.
I smiled and walked out of the room. They need their Sis Bro moments and i didn't want to destroy it. I went to the living room where Annapurna maa sat there. She looked at me and had a little smile. I went to her. "Maa. You'll see your old Laksh. don't worry maa. He just needs time." "Beta I don't know how to thank you. It's ..." "maa please no thanks." I smiled at her and hold her hand softly. "I have to go. Please say Laksh that I had to do some works." "Of course." I went to ursine and took the next bus.
At home I talked to baba. "and did he tell everything." "Yes baba." We were in our living room. "He told his story of loosing his best friend." "He'll do it. Don't worry." How right my baba was. He was completely right. "But you have to support him but about that I don't have to tell you anything." He smiled at me a little with sadness. I knew he was again right. On point. "Right baba. I'll go in my room. If you need something just..." "go Ragini I'll do it." I smiled and went into my room.
I changed my clothes and was in my bed. And I dint realised that he hugged me. We were so near! How his head was on my shoulder. How he hold my hand. And I don't realised it! Oh god! I had to smile a little bit. I could feel his warm breath on my forehead. I closed my eyes and went with my hand trough my shoulder to my cheek opened my eyes and smiled.

Laksh POV

After our hug and saying sorry I searched Ragini. She wasn't there. I searched for her. I went the stairs down and asked maa. 
"Maa did you see Ragini!?" She just smiled and walked again. " beta why this question?" I tried to talk to her normally and followed her. "Maa this.. this was just.. a question!? Maa please?" She turned to me and put her hand slowly on my cheek. "Ragini went already." "WHAT!? I mean.. ehm she didn't say anything okay. Ehm it's okay. I'll go." I turned and started to ran. Oh god! I could hear only her little laugh.
I called Ragini but she didn't took the phone. But why!? I tried again. Again and again. Ok she was busy so I would say plan b.

Ragini POV

I was to busy helping my baba. He tried to cook. TRIED! HE DID A DISASTER! Ok sorry. He tried his best. so I cooked for us. Dadi maa was ill so she couldn't do anything.
After I cooked I went into my room and cleaned everything. I looked into the mirror and I looked so bad. My big dark circled eyes were the proves. I touched my skin and I had a flash of him. How his hair touched slowly my skin. Very shyly I smiled. It felt so fresh. As this happened just few seconds before. I washed my face and went to my bed. I took out my book and started to read. As a real lover of reading I didn't realised that time flew so fast. 6 pm. I took my phone just to check everything and I had so many missed calls. Ok only 4. But this was for me so much! I looked from the screen. "Upps!" I wanted to call him. Again. But he didn't. I waited few seconds and tried again. Oh no! What happened!? I put my phone beside and stood up. Stated to walk from right to left. All the time. Looked at the clock.  7pm. Ok no more funny. I took my phone but abruptly the light went off. I wanted to go there but someone pulled me. I wanted to shout but the person put his hand. I tried to relief from him. He whispered in my ear. I knew it it was him.  "Relax Ragu it's me."

O re piya haye..
O re piya haye..
O re piya haye..

At once I relaxed. My breath was normal. His other hand was on my waist. I could feel his warm breath on my neck.

Udne laga kyon man baawla re
Aaya kahan se yeh hosla re
O re piya haye..
O re piya haye..

I closed my eyes. I whispered. "Laksh what what are you... doing here!? How did you..." he interrupted me.

Tanabana tanabana bunti hawaa haaye bunti hawa
Boondein bhi to aaye nahi baaz yahan

"Pshhht. Ragu don't talk to much. I have to talk to you. You left me without saying anything."

Sagish mein shaamil sara jahan hai
Har zare zare ki yeh iltiza hai

He twirled me so that I could finally see his face. He looked so hot.

O re Piya
O re Piya haye..
O re piya haye..
O re Piya

Our eyes stuck there. We looked at each other. Even in this darkness I could see him. His eyes searched mine. And my eyes searched his eyes. I felt his breath on my for head.

Aaand cut cut! Another chapter completed! Whooohooo!
Put your commets and stars! I want to see more guys! Please♥ already reached 150 stars yeyyyy thanks♥
Have a nice week♥ lots of love maha♥