Chapter 48

Ragini POV

I was starting at him a long time. He didn't move. He slept and I was going with my hand through his messy hair. Few seconds later I stopped it because he turned completely on that side. I looked at him with a smile. I wanted to continue but he caught  my hand. He placed with his closed eyes on his cheek. I couldn't do anything. He was sleeping and hold my hand. I bend a little bit forward. I tried to pull my hand without waking him up. But I couldn't. So I sat there like a half a hour. I studied him. It was a blank paper. Nothing to read. He was in a very deep sleep. He turned lightly and let my hand. I took this opportunity and pulled it fast. I stood slowly up and went to the door, opened it and went out of his room. I closed it quietly and went the stairs up. I was at the terrace. I followed the colour on the sky. There was a ........ . I decided to make a green tea. I went down to the kitchen and made my favourite green tea. I took the cup with the green tea and went slowly and carefully to the terrace. The colour had changed. It was know light blue with orange and a pinch of purple. I went there to the chair and sat down. I drunk my green tea. This was bliss. Green tea, my thoughts, the beautiful sky.

Laksh POV

Time flew really hard fast! It was already 9am. I stood up and washed my face. Just to refresh. I opened the door and went I had a look at the door of Ragini but I couldn't hear anything. She was upstairs and I could hear it. Their melodious voices with a mix of laughter. I went the stairs down and stared at them. They sung and laughed. It sounded really good. Lakshmi Maa was really good. Few years ago she used to sing few songs for me. I just listened to her and sometimes I sung with my very bad singing her.
I sat in front of the big couch and looked at them. "Oh God!  Noo! You're so amazing Lakshmi Maa! I swear!" She shied with her crossed fingers. Lakshmi Maa laughed. "Achcha! Okay." They laughed together and they even didn't see me. Like I was a ghost! Finally they calmed down and Lakshmi Maa looked at me. "Beta! Finally. We waited for you." Ragini looked at me and smiled. "Really?!" I put a confused but grinned face. They laughed again. "Of couse Laksh." "So what about eating Laksh?" Ragini looked at me again and smiled. I nodded. "Please! I'm dying!" We stood up wand went to the dining table. I sat down with Lakshmi Maa. Ragini wanted to serve. "So here maa." She placed the plate. She went inside the kitchen and came back with another plate. "Here this is yours." She smiled and sat also down. She looked at us as she waited for something. "Very tasty!" "We know Ragini how good you are in cooking." "Oh God." She rolled with her eyes. "Is did this for the first time so that was it. And Laksh." She looked at me. "What about the matter with Sanskaar?" "Yes I wanted to search for him today. I wanted to go to Swaras  mum." She nodded in her thoughts. "Good attempt. Should I come with you?" "Yes please." "So you guys will be busy. Will you eat outside?" "I think so." I looked at Lakshmi Maa. She nodded. "I'll prepare for night." "Yes." "Ragini what do you want to eat?" "Illts your choice." I looked at Lakshmi Maa. "Maa what about me." She laughed. "Laksh beta. Oh should I do dosa for us? I prepared everything." She looked at us. Ragini and I. We looked at each other. We grinned. "Yes!" She smiled and stood up. We also stood up and went.
I was ready and waited for her. Again. Always these ladies but lord even they come so late they slay it heavenly. And even in a simple turquoise salwar. She ran the stairs down and apologised for coming late. I just waved with my hand. Today I wanted to ride with the bike. I sat down and she sat down. She placed her hand on my shoulder. I started to drive. After few years I'll see her family. I didn't know how they'll react. I swear they'll hate me or they already hate me. I drove a little bit faster.

Ragini POV

We arrived really fast. I think it was him. He drove really fast. I looked up and it was a really nice place. I stood up and he also stood up. We went there and she opened the door. She saw me first and asked me who I was. After looking at Laksh she could identify me a little bit. She let us inside. We entered the house. I looked around. Full of colour. There were many fotos and I would say that one picture was of Swara. We sat down. She came few seconds later with two glasses of water. "Laksh. How are you?" She smiled lightly. He nodded. "I'm okay auntie. What about you?" "Hmm. Same." I looked at them. "Who is this beautiful girl?" She looked at me and smiled lightly. "Ragini. I'm Ragini. Namaste." "Namaste beta." Her dark cicled eyes were shoeing that she dint sleep so good. She looked at Laksh. "Where is Swara." "I even don't know. Just a phone call. And that was the last one where I could hear my daughter."

First December! Few weeks and the next year will come!
I hope you loved this chaper! What do you think about Swaras mum? Comment and share your opinion! Have a nice day/night! 😍💕💪