Two years of RagLak

I just wanted to mention that it is two years of RagLak!❤
The love you shoes or no you're still showing is unbelievable. Not only RagLak Temish gave us so much!😍❤ so it's like two years of Temish also😍
I'm so stunned cause 2 years flew so fast in just one blink.
Here are my two edits that I posted on insta who don't have it have a look on it here!

Did you ever think that this charade Ragini into a bad gurl!? I can't imagine! I have to tell you a story na

I have to tell you a story na... the first time I watched Swaragini was when I watched a episode of her when she was a bad gurl. That episode when she gave ap a black water or something else. I realised that she was the baddy but at the same time why this gulr had to be the villain. I started to watch the story from the beginning and was in love with her. With her acting. With her expression. With her boldness. Just everything. It was just like love at the first sight and actually I wanted to watch Ashoka😂. I realised how strong her love was for Laksh and hoped everytime that she should come with her true love. I felt everything with her. Cried with her even I couldn't understand a single word. I was stunned. There wasn't any need of translation for me because of her damn acting.
I started to follow her on insta and I did. Her personality was just something beyond. Started to watch all her recent ivs. In heaven 7. I started to love Raglak in the fist conversation of them. I was in love!
I couldn't really believe that they destroyed her so pure soul/ character but God she did it with so much ease! The same they destroyed Laksh character.
I was and am still in love with their just unique love story. In love. I'm addicted to them.
Namish was and is my crush in all heavens! His charm his smile that gave me so much of feels. I was in love with him. His acting was just ... there is just nothing to say. He's just the expression king of all. The love I had/ have is oh god! I did the same. I searched him started to follow him on insta. In love with his personality. His brave! His care towards his Co stars especially Teja💕🙊They coloured my life more! These two made me to real crazy fans!
They changed my entire life like in just seconds! I started to feel it I stated to love Temish! Their ivs😍
JUST EVERYTHING!
Let me clear one thing they are just goals!❤
Temish/ Raglak are always special for me and hopefully the same to you.
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
             Happy two years Temish
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

See you soon guys with a new chapter