Chapter 95

Ragini POV

The morning started for me very early. I got up and got me ready. I heard the bell ringing and went quickly to the door. I opened it and saw Parineetha Bhabi with her two angels and Uttara. „Bhabi, Uttara." I smiled brightly and hugged them.I looked at the two twins and touched their very soft chin ad kissed them and both. "Come inside."
"Ragini!" I looked at the left side and saw Laksh coming. "Bhabi? Uttara?! Oh my god!" They started to smile and stood up. I smiled and looked at him. "What are you doing here? And from where did you get the address? Ragini did you tell her everything?" "I had to say her. You have to say her." He smiled and went to his little sister and to his bhabi. "Oh man I missed you all. What about maa? How is Adarsh? And baba.." "Everyone is fine."
I was staring at the gulab jamun for at least five minutes and had to come träte on something else. "Don't look at it." "How tasty!" That thing was that Uttara made me for three minutes like an idiot. Always teasing. "Can you stop it." She looked at the gulab jamun that she was holding in her hand and looked at me. "Hmm I know it's really difficult." "Yes you can understand me cause you had to do this all." "Sure bhabi." I hit on my forehead and rolled my eyes. "Uttara I swear karma will bite you very soon after you'll get married and have to fast for your love of your life and this will happen very soon. I'm pretty sure." "Areee!Ragini bhabi. Don't worry karma will not bite me cause I'll never fall in love." "Ragini Uttara stop it please." I looked at Parineeta bhabi who smiled at us. "Please day it to her that karma will bite her soon." "Indeed it will. I will be so happy." Uttara looked at us both and her face changed. "I will never marry!" Who will never marry!?" "Bhaiya! My hero comes here! These two are teasing me!" "Hey you started it!" "Achcha baba. You will never marry a guy." "Look bhabi!" "Okay we said it or wait we predicted it so the rest is in God grace hands." "Ha Ragini completely right." She put her hands together and prayed to god." "Uttara." Laksh started to laugh and hugged Uttara.

Laksh POV

II looked at the ladies who were doing some works and talking. Actually I couldn't still believe that Bhabi and Uttara were here but still I was a little bit disaappointed that Maa didn't come here. I knew it was difficult for her so I couln't say anything. With each of laughter I was catapulated back to the reaity, to the now. Just to the present. "Laksh, give me Arpita." "What? No!" I looked at Arpita and smiled at her. "Give me her and I'll give you Arjun." I looked at Uttara and nodded my head in a big no. "Guys it would be great if you stop it." "Sure Parineetha bhabi." The time flew and the night was already there. The special night where Adarsh bhaiya joined us. I wore a royal blue sherwani and went out of the room to the little balcony. "Achcha, the first Karwa Chauth." "Yeah.." "For you it isn't so  exhausting. You're not fasting so it's..." "Bhai keep your mouth closed cause you aren't fasting as well." "Jst teasing my little brother after a long time." "I can see it." I rolled my eyes but smiled at him. I looked at the corner and saw the door opened. I looked at the woman of my life entering the living room and walking to me. She smiled at me and looked immensly gorgeous. I couldn't say anything and just breathed the air. With each step she moved that much I felt the happiness. She was there standing in front of me and looking deeply in my eyes forgetting to breath. "Ragin you should breath. I want you alive." "Sorry Laksh." Her shy smile curved on her rosy lips. As always I had to do a close up on my gorgeous wife. Again her simplicity was on point. Her her in a simple dut that surrounded with beautiful withe flowers. Her simple jumkas and a simple necklace made her look more brightful, A red bindi and sindoor on her maang with her magal sutra made her look more sirene and completed it perfectly. "Ragini Laksh as it's your first ever Karwa Chauth I will give you instruction what you should do."  I smiled at her and she did all the things that bhabi instructed her. I gave her the wather to break the fast and kissed her forehead.

Ragini POV

I was entering the living room and looked at my husband waiting for me. The moon shined brightly in the darkness and made it more beautiful as it was. I looked at him and was completely lost in his eyes. I went to him and felt is breath on my skin. I stood there and forgot to breath and Laksh just grinned at me. "Ragin you should breath. I want you alive." "Sorry Laksh." I smiled at him and looked at the moon. Parineetha bhabi helped me and gave me instructions how and what to do. After finishing all I looked closely to the moon and felt maas presence. A slight touch of the wind was giving me chills and made me forget the bad things. "Ragini." I felt his presence behind me and just smiled. "Finally." He just nodded and hugged me while listening to the wind.

~After one month~

"Ragini, the projekt will be soon completed." "I'm so happy for you Laksh. So now sit down and have, like Rithik, your food." I pulled him and made him to sit down. "Really, it's damn tasty Ragini. Thank you!" "Thanks Rithik." I smiled and sat down to eat. "How was your day Ragini." "Quite good. I have to correct the exams. I hope that my students did it well." "Of course they will." "Yeah Ragini, I'm sure you're a great teacher." "Tahnk you guys and I already forgot it Maa called me in the morning after you went to work." He looked at me and tried to be normal. "She misses you. Talk to her later." "I will Ragini." I ate it and stood up and put the plate in the kitchen. I waited till the guys were also finished and took their plate. I washed it all and cleaned the dining table.

Laksh POV

I looked at the phone and tried to be normal. She misses you. Talk to her later. I looked at the screen and searched her number. I touched the screen and called her. Waited for few sconds, felt like my whole lifeline. "Laksh beta?" I listened to her voice and broke down. "Laksh?" "Maa..." I could hear her smile, felt her happiness and the reliev that she finally talked to me. "Maa..." "How are you Laksh? Didn't you miss me? Why didn't you call me?" I just smild and wiped my tear away. "I was so busy maa and I had fears... a lot of fears... I don't know. I'm sorry." "It's okay Laksh. Finally I heard your voice." I took a heavy bretah. "I promise maa, I will come back wih your bahu." "Greta laksh. I'm waiting for this eagerly. Come back soon my son." "Sure maa..."
I talked to her like hours and let my tears flow down but at the end I laughed and smiled while listenign to her precious voice.

Hey peepz I know I'm so laaate. But you have to understand that I have to study but still I have now one weak holiday. yes you read it completely right. So be ready to read in this week another chapter. Hopefully you also liked this chapter -I know boring- and give a big star and comment below. Have a great day my babes💕