Chapter 13

Laksh POV

I was standing next to Ragini. YES! I looked at her from the side profile. And damn lord she is the definition of Beautiful. She looked to me and smiled. A warm smile. " So now without waiting ill announce the third runner. It's the dance academy's group. Sarah, Maha and Shilpa. Congrats!" They went to one of the jury. A man. He gave them a little trophy. Everyone clapped. Another jury announced the second runner. I hoped not us. We wanted to win. "An amazing music compose of Rahul, Mirshti, Shreya and Dev.  Lovely! Congratulations." Also they went to the jury and the got a bigger trophy. "And now to announce the first runner and the winner of this year's competition please welcome the last Jury." An old lady came up and took the microphone. "Happy to Annonce the winner. Sorry the winners of this year's event. firstly the last year winners Laksh, nayanthara, Soumya Karthik and Ritik. Congratulations." We want to her took blessing. She didn't gave us the trophy. We looked at each other . Confused. But I realised. There is another first runner! Idiots us! "And happy to announce the two winners. Ragini and Uttara. You both gave us a special a different music concept. Keep it up and congratulations. And as we have only one trophy you should guys take this one as yours together." We smiled with full of heart. Ragini and Uttara joined us. And finally she gave us our trophy. For the first time I felt so happy. And the one reason was that Ragini stood next to me and that her hand touched mine.

Ragini POV

I didn't expect it at all. We got it! And the special was Laksh and his friends too. I felt happy and relieved. I smiled. Maa look at your daughter! She got it! The trophy. I made my family proud and I made you proud. Bless me maa! I could cry now that you wasn't here with me. With us. Baba and dadi maa. But it's okay. I know you'll watch me from the sky. I realised really late that my hand touched his hand. That little touch made me crazy. "Thank you to every participant. And hopefully we will see you in the next year with more creative." She ended her speech.  I didn't realised that she that talked.
After that I went to my baba and dadi maa. I didn't have the trophy. "You were amazing beta. Your mother would be proud of you." "Ha Shekar.  You're right. You have that talent like your mother. I'm really proud of you. I would be really happy if Janki was here and blessed you." I hugged both of them happily. "Baba dadi maa you told me that she's in my heart or looking from the sky to me. To us. But now she's in my little heart. Beating for me." I looked at them with a little tear. We hugged us again.
"Ah I forgot it I wanted to talk to the Maheshwari. Wait a minute." She went to the Maheshwari.

Laksh POV

I went to baba. At first. Looked in his eyes. Waited for his words.  He didn't say anything for few seconds. I just thought that he changed his mind but suddenly he just hugged me. Everyone smiled at me. "Laksh beta I didn't know about that at all. I thought to make you to the owner of our office. But never thought that you have your own dreams. And now I know eh ich dream you have. And really" he but his two hands on my shoulder with his straight body." Really ask me I'll do everything." In these moments I couldn't do anything more and I just started to cry. One of my dream came as a reality. This is one of my best days ever! Thanks God!
From the corner I could see Raginis dad. He came to us. "Namaste. I just wanted to thank your son for saving my daughter." Baba look surprisingly to me. Ok let's say everyone. "Can I ask you name?" "Sure. Shekar Gadodia." He turned to Ragini.  She came slowly. " she's my daughter. She practised with with your daughter." "I see. I'm really glad that our son saved Raginis life." Baba looked at me Proudly. I just looked to Ragini. Concentrated on her. "Please let me invite you to my house. We don't know how to pay it to your son Mr DP." "Oh that's really nice of you Sir. But sure." Everyone walked away. Outside. Only Ragini and me. We stood there and had a big silent. I broke it. "You was amazing Ragini." Her head straightened up to me. Her eyes searched inside my eyes. "Really?! Ehm thank you but you was such mindblowing.  Your amazing skills were killing it." I couldn't control myself. She said it! She said that I was so good. I was just in seventh cloud. She smiled like a baby. I couldn't resist she looked to cute.

Ragini POV

I looked into his eyes. Told him how amazing he was. And when he said that I was amazing I just wanted to go and hug him. But ohhh stop it like that. Don't think like that! I hated my brain. I just loved my heart. "Ragini. Ehm can I ask you something?" "Yes. Ask whatever you want." "Ehmm. I know a our first meet Wanst that highlight. But could we start again. As friends?" A little disappointed but a little happiness was inside me. A friendship. I just looked at him turned and started to ran.

Laksh POV

And she started to run. But why!? I was literally in pieces. I turned and I saw Ritik. He came towards me. "I heard everything. Now turn Lucky. Wait for that second. When a girl turns her head and smiles than you succeed. She accepted. He put his arm on my shoulder.  And me. I crossed my fingers like a kid who's waiting for his result. Her duppata flew in directions. Her hair flew. And slowly. I think this was like in a movie where SRK looks at Kajol. In a damn slow motion. I just looked at her. And very slowly. Slowly. Ok sorry. I felt it man sorry! Slowly her I could see her beautiful face. her brown big eyes her nose. Her ear. And her lips with a innocent smile. She smiled that meant...
I just started to jump to shout yes. And Ritik just looked at me with the I said it already man. I didn't care. My going to be girl. Sorry she was my girl just said without saying yes and that with such a cute innocence. I could die. This day is the day where my friendship with Ragini started. This day is my favourite day. This day was one of the best day of my life. Thanks Ragini.

Ragini POV

Don't ask me why I just started to ran. But I wanted his friendship. So I turned my fave to him and smiled very shy. And that cutest ever was how Laksh was. He looked to cute. How he crossed his finger. And Ritik who stood with him and after that I ran again. He saw it and I just heard a yeahhh.  And I think he was damn happy.  And that made my day. I just wanted to see him happy. This day was a new beginning for me and for him.

Precap: Maheshwari at Gadodia house.

I really don't know why the full chapter Wasn't the but here we go...
And a very early a chapter for you guys. Happy happy. I'm ill but I didn't want to disappoint you so here was the chapter. Hopefully you liked it. A big star and a comment. And plsasss I want to see more stars and comments. Lots of love your mahaaa♥