Chapter 43

Ragini POV

I stood up in the next morning didn't realised that it was already 10 am. "Oh damn!" Sad life dear... shut up inner voice! I got quickly up went in the bathroom and made me ready. Changed my salwar. I stood in front of the mirror and looked at me. I looked okay. No you don't! Again shut up! I made a braid put a bindi and opened the door. I ran the stairs down. I could hear everyone laughing and talking. I went at the table. "Good morning beta. Maa stood there and looked at me. I smiled and took blessing. "Morning." Parineeta bhabi came to me and smiled and hugged me. "I'm sorry." "It's okay beta and look he's not awake." Everyone smiled. "And Lakshmi won't like it if he wakes up at 11am" everyone laughed. "Beta go and sit down. I'll bring you your breakfast." I went to my baba and sat down next to him. "Morning baba." "Good morning beta." he smiled at me and I smiled back. "Here Ragini." I looked around how Parineeta bhabi came to me with a plate. I thanked her and started to eat as everyone ate. After I ate I looked around why he wasn't a wake. "Sorry for the delay and good morning." Everyone looked at him. I couldn't resist how cute he looked. His not perfect styled hair. His smile. Gosh. I looked at him but turned again. "Areee bhaiya what happened we're waiting for you!" I looked at Uttara. She looked at her brother. I had to smile. "Oh my little sister misses me. How cute." His sarcastic voice was so perfectly.
He sat down beside me and said again good morning to everyone ignoring his sister and looked to me at last. "Morning." His whisper was just perfect. Few minutes later I got up went ointo the kitchen and cleaned it. During I clean I blushed a little bit thinking about Laksh. "Blush blush girl... hoi hoi!" I looked at the side and Uttara stood next to me. She grinned at me. Her eyebrows moved up and down. "Me!? Blushing!?"
You can't act, Ragini. Why did you disturb me inner voice!? "Ragini... or wait should I call you Ragini bhabi ?!" My eyes got wide as hell. "What?!" She laughed and went out of the kitchen.
She called you bhabi. Idiot! Can't you listen carefully?! Inner voice I heard everything perfectly but wasn't sure about it. Sorry. I rolled my eyes. Always these inner voices.
I wanted to go as Laksh came. His tired face was crystal clear. With his one hand he tried to fix his hair. He looked at me and smiled. "Morning." He smiled and came to me. Even now he could make me crazy. His gesture his nature his walk his smile his morning voice. Just everything. He stood next to me. I didn't turned. He washed the plate and put it beside. I looked at him from the side. He looked at me. Our eyes got stuck together. I looked down and looked again at him smiled and went out of the kitchen.

Laksh POV

I was late. After the conversation with Ragini I was still awake last night. Thought how to make her more happier. I couldn't see her like that. I looked at the mirror. My hair was not perfect as always. I opened the door and went the floor. I ran the stairs upstairs and saw everyone laughing and talking. "Sorry for the delay and good morning." Everyone looked at me and Ragini looked at me too. She looked as always perfect. Few seconds later she turned back but I know she was smiling inside. "Areee bhaiya what happened we're waiting for you!" Don't forget Uttara. I looked at her and rolled my eyes. "Oh my little sister misses me. How cute." My sarcasm was i think on point. I walked to the table and said again to everyone good morning. I sad down. Beside Ragini and whispered to her again morning. I ate my breakfast as Ragini stood up and went into the kitchen. few minutes later Uttara stood up and went. I ate my breakfast and also stood up. Uttara came out of the kitchen. I stepped inside. Ragini was about to go but stood abruptly. I fixed my hair. I looked at her and smiled. "Morning." I came inside. How many times do you want to say morning to her. Gosh sorry. She stood there and I washed my plate and placed it beside. I could sense her look. I looked at her and that was a fault. I had to look at her. Without blinking. I was good. These few seconds felt like hours. She looked down smiled a little bit and went out of the kitchen. I had to smile. I looked how she walked out. Again I had to go throw my hair.

Uttara POV

I was so happy for them.  As I saw them both together I felt in love with this couple. How should I say. I'll make Ragini as my Bhabi. Promise.
I was in the kitchen and saw my bhabi blushing like hell. I had to grin. "Blush blush girl... hoi hoi!" Her head turned to me. "Me!? Blushing!?" I smiled. How cute her acting was good. "Ragini... or wait should I call you Ragini bhabi ?!" I said bhabi very slowly. Her eyes got wide as hell. I had to laugh and went. Let her alone.
I went and saw Laksh coming. He was full of dream what should I say. I grinned and went up in my room.

What's up sweeties!?♥ did you voted for our temish for ITA!? NO!? vote now! Go at fan page of raglak.  All Infos are there!
And I know this chapter is very low boring but tomorrow it'll be better! Promise♥ wish me luck for tomorrow! English exam! ♥♥♥
Lots of love Maha♥