Chapter 75

Ragini POV

I couldn't believe that I had hit Nikil. I was shivering and ran straight, didn't know where I was.
I stopped, looked around and was checking up if he was behind me already but he wasn't. He had to be unconscious or he was searching for me. I felt down and looked at the very unbeautiful outfit. I looked at my arm. The blood was flowing down my arm. I stood slowly up and tried to run but was unable. I tried my best and went with fast steps.

Laksh POV

We were finally there and looked around. "Nobody here." "Yes I think we should go alone except Swara. She can go with Sanskaar. This would be faster and we can save time." "Okay." Swara looked at me and was a little bit angry on me. "Hey I can also search." She went straight forward into the forest. "Lucky I'm going don't worry. Well find her. Don't worry Lucky."
It was dark and I searched for her more that one hour, calling her name but no response. I looked at the left side and to the right side. Someone yelled and screamt. Not someone. It was Ragini. I started to run the whole way t two person. "Ragini." She looked at me. Her face on the right side was red because of the slaps. The anger was back on top.
Her hair was in unnormal direction. She had red eyes. She looked so tired.
Nikil was holding her wrist. " with his one hand he touched his head. "Laksh!" "Wow. The hero is here." He pulled her to him. "Leave her." "Oh never. As I said she is mine." "You bastard!" I ran to him and pushed him while giving a thight slap on his cheek. Another one I gave him a hit on his nose where the blood flow down. He looked at me furiously. With a lout scream he ran to me and wanted to hut me but someone pushed him away. "Nobody hits my brother." I looked at my brother who showed me to go to Ragini.
I ran to her and sat beside her. "Ragini."
She looked at me slowly. Her red swollen eyes which showed that she hadn't slept so much. Her red cheek on the right side. Her hair in every direction. Her lehenga wasn't so neat anymore.
I hold her hand. "Look at me." "L...L...Laksh..." It was just a whisper. I hugged her tightly. She hugged me back holding me tightly. She shivered heavily. I realised that her hair was wet.
The others joined us slowly. Swara was there and came to us. She took her phone out.

Ragini POV

How faster I tried to run there is so much pain on my feet. It pained horribly. I tried not to cry for such a small thing. I felt down again. My hand got scratched. I stood fastly up and ran again. Someone hold my hand. My body started to shiver. I tried to help me. I tried to release my hand from that hand because I knew that it couldn't be Laksh hand. I turned around and my guess was right. It was Nikil. "Leave me!" "Oh no! I'll never let you go. Ouch. You're clever but I would find you and..." He smirked like a devil and ended his sentence. "Here we go." He pulled me and tried to go. "Leave me! Now!" I tried my best level to be out of his hold.
Everything felt like a dream. I heard his voice. I saw him. He fought with this bastard. I just felt down on the hard ground. I looked away. My body started to shiver. My Laksh. He was there. I felt his hand on mine. I closed my eyes. A big relief. He was there with me. My Laksh.
"Ragini." I didn't know but I couldn't look at him.  The pain I had in my heart was so big. I lied to him "Look at me." I did what he said. He was so restless. I could see it in his eyes. His eyes were red. "L...L...Laksh..." I couldn't talk properly. Just a whisper. Only he should hear me. My eyes lid were slowly falling asleep.  Didn't realise what was happening. I didn't hear so much and was felt unconscious.

Laksh POV

I looked at her and realised that she felt unconscious. "Ragini." I slightly tapped on her cheek but she didn't move. "Laksh. Come get her up and let's go. I informed the police. We should go now." I nodded and carried her fastly to the car.
"Doctor how is she doing?" "Don't worry Mr Laksh Maheshwari. She's well. Just she is scared of all this what happened and she has few scares and she has a fracture . Don't worry she'll be fine in just five days. I'll talk to you later Mr Laksh Maheshwari.pi  I'll come later to check her up and Mr Laksh Maheshwari don't disturb her. She needs a lot of sleep." "Sure and thank you." He nodded, gave a smile and went away.
"I got the medicines Laksh." "Thanks Swara and have you informed my parent" "Oh yes Laksh. Don't worry and the others are on the way." I looked down and nodded. I took.out my phone. "Adarsh bhaiya?" "I'm driving the car wait I'll give it to Rithik."  I waited few seconds when he was on the phone and said my name. "Rithik. Is Nikil..." "Dude he got arrested and we're on the way." I disconnected the call and looked at the withe wall. I stood up and started to walk.
"Ladoo!" I looked around and saw dadi maa and the others coming from the side. "Where is she?" "She needs rest dadi maa. Sit down please." She nodded and sat down but she searched with her eyes for her grandchild. "Mr Laksh Maheshwari. Doctor wants o talk to you and where are the parents of her?" A nurse came there. I nodded. "I'll come."

The last year of the final year and the final exams are also coming very fastly and I'm always learning. So I'm extremely sorry about it❤