Chapter 44

Okay I think you can give me a tight slap not uploading the next chapter! I was busy as hell! I hate it! And a big sorry but I Think you guys are really disappointed! So here let's get a fresh start so that I will upload really every single damn day! I hope! but here a longer chapter as you waited so long♥

Laksh POV

Before they'll go back they wanted to spent time together outside. So I changed my clothes and went out of my room. We waited few minutes till Uttara came up the stairs. "Wow you're so n time my little sister." Again my sarcastic voice. "I'm not late. Ragini is late. Look around she's not here." I looked around and yes she was foe the second time right. Woaw. "You're right little sister. Wait just for the second time." She rolled her eyes and sat down. Again after few minutes she came the stairs up.
She looked gorgeous. She choose a yellow orange salwar. This time hair hair was a little bit opened. A light make up and a bindi that completed her look.
"So I think we can go." Baba looked at everyone and smiled. Everyone nodded. I was as always like in the child days wit Lakshmi maa. She was Very happy about it. "Laksh..." she grinned. I told her a joke. We were in the car. I was at the driver side. Lakshmi maa was beside and Ragini was behind. I fixed the mirror so I could see her. Few times a I looked into the mirror and smiled. "Ragini beta."her head turned to us. "Yes maa." "Beta... I want to hear a joke or something like that." "maa im not Laksh." She laughed. No they laughed. "Oh here you're right. I agree it." They laughed and i looked at them and concentrated at the traffic. "So being Laksh is very bad." Looked at maa and looked in the mirror. Ragini grinned. "Of course Laksh. Why not?" Again they laughed together.
Finally they arrived. "So slow Adarsh." We waited ten minutes for them. We arrived there at the park. Lakshmi maa was in the car till I was with Ragini outside the car.
We entered the park and searched a good place so we had a shadow. "This is perfect!" Uttara went to a big tree and stood there. We nodded and placed everything. We sat down and started to talk. I sat beside Adarsh bhaiya. I looked at Ragini smiling at Lakshmi maa. "Don't stare to her Laksh." My head turned to him. He grinned and waved his eyebrow up and down. I tried to hear and look normal. "Nehi! I'm not staring at her I looked at the tree behind her." Liar! "I should say you're really bad at laying." He grinned. I tried again my best. "Adarsh bhaiya... I didn't stare at her. I was just looking at her and after that I wanted to look at Lakshmi maa." He smiled. "Laksh. You're such a liar but okay continue." He turned to bhabi and talked to her.
I looked again to her and was mesmerised. Now I could look at her complete look. Her hair flew in direction ad the Wind blew. Her dark brown eyes were a little bit light because of the sun. A little chain surrounded her neck. The jumkas were perfectly joined to her necklace and the bindi completed her entire look with a light makeup.
"Ragini." I looked away from her and looked at Uttara who was busy looking at Ragini. Ragini turned her head. "Yes?" Could I say cute she looked! Lucky! Can you please stop with your she is cute she is perfect and please look at yourself! Gosh you're nothing! Hey inner voice 2.0 I would say that I'm not perfect but I would be perfect with Ragini. Oh nooo! I grinned inside.
"Hmm let's see! I want to play a game!" Everyone looked at Uttara.okay why not!? She would be the one who want to play something but nodded. "yes Uttara a super idea." Ragini smiled.

Ragini POV

I was late. Again Ms Gadodia. Ehm inner voice why can't you please quit for few minutes!? Hmm good question. No I can't! I'm your damn INNER VOICE! Relax! Gosh always these inner voices. Gosh always these humans! I looked at the mirror and put my jumkas and my necklace. A light make up and a bindi. I ran the stairs down as everyone waited foe me. My walk was more slower.
I went to the car and waited. I went behind Lakshmi maa. And Laksh. Don't grin to much. Shut up! Shut up! I think I'll sing for my inner voice a song about shut up! I sat inside the car. Laksh drove the car.
I looked outside and noticed everything axe Lakshmi maa called my name. I turned my head. "Yes maa." "Beta... I want to hear a joke or something like that." "maa im not Laksh." I started to laugh. And Lakshmi maa started too. "Oh here you're right. I agree it." We laughed together and I saw Laksh. "So being Laksh is very bad." He looked at Lakshmi maa ans after that he looked at me. I grinned. "Of course Laksh. Why not?" And again a laughter of us.
Finally we arrived at the park. We waited few minutes for the others and entered the park. Uttara choose where we had to sit. It was a good place under a big tree. I sat down beside Lakshmi maa. After few minutes I felt two eyes on me. From my corner eye I looked up and it was Laksh. I had to grin lightly. I concentrated again to Lakshmi maa.
"Hmm let's see! I want to play a game!" I looked there and I was so happy. A game. "yes Uttara a super idea." I clapped lightly my hand. "Which game Uttara?" She looked up and thought about it. "Hmm what about!" She looked at me. "Let's play the game where you have to sing. For example. Let's say I'm singing ore piya and it's end with the letter a so you have to start a song with a. Got it!?" She looked at everyone and I nodded. "Why not?" We started the game. It was finally my turn. Lakshmi maa sung a old song and it ended with a letter. I started to think and I got a song. I sung it few lines and it was Uttara turn. She sung and it went till we couldn't.
After we played we ate and drunk. It was a super picnic. I enjoyed it a lot. After that we went to the super mall. Oh yes! I loved shopping! I bought a necklace and a new salwar.
We drove at home and they went to their room. I also went into my room. I changed my clothes and washed. I wore a pink and withe salwar. I did my hair and went looked at the clock. It was already 6 pm.i went down where nobody was. I looked around and went into the kitchen. I was hungry. I started to cook and sung my favourite song. I cooked very fast. I placed everything. I was again in the kitchen and clean everything up. Parineeta bhabi was there and looked at me. "Seriously!?" She smiled at me and I smiled back. "Yes. It was boring and I'm so hungry so I made everything. Is it okay!?" I looked at her and she came to me and hugged me tightly. "Of course." She waited for Adarsh bhaiya. He came and sat at the dining table. Everyone cane down slowly and sat down. I served with Parineeta bhabi.
After I ate I went into my room. I was lying on the bed and closed for few seconds my eyes.
Music Academy
Met Laksh
Started to love him
He proposed me
I said yes
How time could fly! Damn! I opened my eyes and stood up. I went outside the balcony. Laksh stood there with a glass of water? And was in his thoughts. Me too Laksh. I smiled and turned so that I could look at Laksh. His body was steady. His hair wasn't so perfect but gosh that makes his look more hotter! in the darkness I could see his jawline. He looked to me and I turned. You're bad! Inner voices had to disturb everyone!? I concentrated. He whistled lightly o looked at him. He smiled. I smiled lightly back. With his both hands he formed a hearth. I blushed and nodded. He showed me with his finger if he should come. A big no. He made a sad face. I showed him with my hand that he should smile. He made a no. I looked at him and nodded lightly. And this expression was Damn cute. He smiled and nodded with me. I went inside my room.