Chapter 81

Ragini POV

"Who are you?" The person looked at me. "Me? Ehm..." She looked there and here. "Laksh..Lakshana. Ya my name is Lakshana." "Lakshana? I don't know anyone with the name Lakshana?" "Aree ehm your dadi maa knows me very well." "And why did you climb up the window into my room?" I stepped forward. "This looks so fishy and why is your voice like that. Ehm so different?" I looked at the window where another person climbed up the window. I got shocked. "Lucky let's go." My eyes got wide. I steeped to them. "Shit." The covered up dupatta flew away. "Laksh!" I screamed but got silent. I looked at the other person. It was none other than Sanskaar. "Guys?! What the hell are you doing here?" "Ehm woh... ehm actually..." "Sanskaar. Please." Laksh looked at his best friend. A glare. "Please." "Achcha. This guy wanted to see you and we needed a get up. So here we are. We thought that you're busy but we completely failed. Here we are. I mean here he is. Surprise." "Laksh! Are you crazy! We must be apart till our marriage and look what you're doing." I looked at them. They looked pretty in these sarees. "Guys I can't deny you guys are looking so gorgeous in these sarees." I giggled and got instead a glare. "Ya very funny." I just giggled and went to Laksh. "Mr Laksh Maheshwari. You're a bad guy." He grinned. A sudden change of his expression. In this he was such a king. "I know Ms Ragini Gadodia." He pushed me to him. "Laksh leave me. Sanskaar..." "I'll go out and look after other person." A bigger grin was formed on his lips. "You're looking gorgeous in this colour Ms Ragini." "Thanks Mr Laksh and can I appreciate how gorgeous you look in this red saree." "And how." He pushed me more closer till I felt his breath on my lips. My heart raised in seconds. It bumped so fastly and so loudly that I thought to heat the heart raising. I looked at my both hands and tried not to touch him. It had to dry.
"Breath Ragini. You're forgetting it." A grin. I breathed in and out, rolled my eyes. "Idiot." "Your idiot." I just smiled and stared at him.                
"This is not right Laksh." His forhead was touching mine. His eyes were closed. I was staring him for a while. "He opened his eyes and our eyes met each other. "I know but what should I do I have to see you. It was so difficult without seeing you." A grin appeared on his face. On his make up face. I couldn't control myself and started to laugh. "What?" "Achcha. I can't look at you normally. That's so funny... I... I'm so sorry." "Hey stop it yaar." His voice changed to a woman voice. I busted in  a more laughter. "Oh god." He imitated a woman and caresses his long fake hair. "Chup! Don't laugh." "Oh god!" "Guys someone is coming." I looked at Sanskaar who was looking at us. "Ehm okay! Laksh Sanskaar out! Goo! They run but they failed and the door got opened up. Dadi maa entered the room. "Ladoo... where have you... who are they." I looked at my dadi maa and then to my fiance and his best friend.

Laksh POV

It felt uncomfortable confomfortable. Very strange but that was my first thought. I asked Sanskaar to come with me. Of course he didn't want to come but I could change his opinion. I grinned thinking about it.
We had been climbing up the house till the window of Ragini room. We got caught by Ragini because of my best friend. After that I could talk to my fiancé. But after a while Sanskaar came in and had told us that someone was coming and it was none other than Dadi maa. What a failure.
"Ehm dadi maa... they are my friends." "Friends? But why are they hide their face?" "It's their tradition dadi maa." "Ah... Namaste." "Namaste." I could sense that this would not end very well. "How are you doing?" "Pretty well." Dadi maa looked at them very confused. "Why is your voice like that?" Sanskaar came in between. "Aree... he's I mean she's ill." "Achcha. Should I give you tea it will help." "Dadi maa. Should I come?" I tried to change the topic. "Yes. Where waiting for you come." Ragini ran to her and made her to turn. "And what about your friends they can also join us." "They'll come. Let's go." "Achcha okay." She helped her to go there and we looked at each other. "That was very..." "I know. Last second man." I looked at the window and looked at Sanskaar. "We should go." "And how." I grinned but he just roled his eyes.
We were outside and tried to go like a woman and it was pretty difficult. Very diffucult. "Excuse me?" I looked at him and I was sure that I knew the voice of the person. We turned very slowly and it was none other than Shekar uncle. He looked at us had a doubtful expression. Why not?
"Yes..." I tried to talk like a woman, changed my voice into a woman voice. "Where are you going? Laksh- ana." "Ehm uncle..." Shekar uncle looked at us and didn't change his expression. "We're going home."
"Why? It isn't over and we want to see you all. Come follow me." We hadn't any choice. We followed him and after a while Shekar uncle stopped abruptly. We stopped also walking while he turned to us. His expression as expected very strict, concentrated. He looked at us with a doubtful face. "Nice selection of taking the name Lakshana." "Uncle..." Sanskaar tried his best. "Why are you pretending being a woman. Talk normally Sanskaar." The get up was over. We were out. I put the dupatta away. Shekar uncle looked at us both and nodded in disbelief. "Laksh, didn't your parents say anything, like not to go to see the bride before marriage?" "Baba, I know was pretty dumb of me and Sanskaar,.." "Hey what ? My idea, I'll punch your nose away Lucky. It was your I'll quote it. 'Let's do a get up as a woman Sanskaar' " "Okay okay..." "Laksh Sanskaar I don't who's idea it was but that is a fault. Laksh and for you this is tradition and that get up was and is pretty nice. I'll never thought about that. I should have done it to..." The last sentence was more a whisper than in a  normal sound. "Uncle. You also did the same?" He looked at us and nodded in a no but few seconds later he started to laugh. "Oh yes. But your idea is really brilliant. Hoe you walked." "Uncle..." "they're really good. Am I right baba?" I turned to the left side and saw Ragini coming that way to us.

Ragini POV

I stared at my baba. He just found out. He started to laugh. "Why are you laughing Shekar?" I looked at baba. "Nothing. Look there's an old friend of yours." She looked at the side and ad a smile on her face, forgot I that why her son had stated to laugh.
"Baba... you can't trick me!" "I also did the same. So let's see, how can I frighten them?" I looked at him, was stunned that he also did the same. I imagined how maa would have reacted on it. Baba walked away, let me alone there.

Guys my final exams are finally over! So I can write faster and more chapter! Get ready guys❤
And don't forget to vote for me on NewAuthorAwards
And if you liked it just put a star and don't forget to comment for a request or smth like that❤ see you soon❤