Chapter 66

HOLI-SPECIAL II

Ragini POV

I looked around and saw him. He was standing beside me. I took the gulab jamun and ate it. "Areeee!" I shouted and smiled. "Kamal kamal! It's damn tasty! Laksh you have to try this!" I gave him a gulab jamun and he smiled. I looked at the table and searched for more sweets. "Arree they look so tasty... I'm so hungry..." I took another one and had it in mouth. Laksh just stared at me. I did with my hand a what? He just smiled and took also a gulab jamun.
"Baba!" I ran to him and hugged. "Beta. Attention." He looked at me and smiled but his smile went as he looked at me. "Ragini..." "Baba I can explain it to you... She had accidently drunk bhaang..." Baba looked at me shockly. "Okay. Now I can understand why she's so crazy. Ragini you have to go to bed. It will be better for you." He smiled at me. "Nehii! I'm so happy." I sated to jump and ran around him. "Beta samal ke! Come let's go home." I looked at Laksh as he talked to baba. "Nehi baba. Why? We have a guest room there she can have her rest and can over sleep her bhaang." He started to smile and I did the same. "Okay ehm I will talk to your parents first." He went to the others. "Achcha Ragini during he talks to my parents let's do something." "Let's play inki pinki ponki!" "What?!" He laughed and nodded his head. "How I have to play it?" I started to explain it to him and we started to play it. Few minutes later Baba approached to us. "Okay... your mother accepted. Thank you. Ragini come." "Nehii! I'm playing inki pinki ponki!" "Baba I will do it." Laksh came to me and hold me tightly. We went inside together. In the guest room he placed me on the bed. "Okay Ragini. I'll be back okay." He was about to go but I stopped him by holding his hand and slipped. I was about to fall but he caught me. "Diyaan se Ragini." I just smiled at him and was as always lost in his eyes. He made me to stand properly and helped me to sit down on the bed. "Ragini I'll be back." He went outside the room and I took my phone out and played a song. It was boring. I started to dance and was just cheering. Few minutes later he came inside. "Ragini what are you doing?!" He laughed and came to me. He had a towel in his hand. "Ragini stop dancing and follow me." He hold my hand and we went together in the bathroom. "Angel you should wash your face." He pulled it on and the water flow down. I was to interested in looking at the shower. "Ragini come here... what are you looking at the shower?!" I went to the shower. "Ragini that isn't good. Don't do it!" I grinned at it an turned to him. "LAKSH MAHESHWARI! I, RAGINI GADODIA, WILL OPEN THE SHOWER!" I laughed turned back and opened it. The cold water flew down and I closed my eyes and felt the water drops on my skin. "Ragini." I grinned and opened my eyes. I saw him directly in front of me. He was also wet. He caressed my face and looked at me deeply in my eyes. I could sense that my eyes were sparkling in these moments. It made me to shiver not because of the water not it was just because of the man standing in front of me. "Ragini... you will become sick. Come." He pulled me and was about to go but I did the opposite and he looked at me with his wide eyes that showed his shock. After few seconds he was amused about it and placed his both hand on my waist. "Ragini I'm pretty impressed about your sudden change. Of course it's all because of the just perfect unbeatable bhaang but please can I have my cute, innocent, shy, matured Ragini back?" He grinned at me and I placed my hand in his strong shoulder. "Mr Laksh Maheshwari..." My voice was just a whisper and closed slowly my eyes.

Laksh POV

I hold Ragini tightly and closed the shower. I carried her in bride style and went out of the bathroom and was just fascinated about my love. "Ms Ragini Gadodia..." I placed her in the bed and took the towel and placed it there. I searched for maa cause it wouldn't be correct of me. After few minutes searching she was there and explained the situation and had let few information out of the explanation.
"Achcha... she's sleeping and don't disturb her" I nodded and was about to enter the room. "Laksh... I said don't disturb her."  I could hear a smile of her voice. "Maa!" "Okay okay!" I entered the room nd smiled. "You naughty girl." I sat down and saw her peacefully sleeping. Her defined face was just glowing. Even without that make up she is slaying it. I could smell her just Vanille smell that made me just always crazy. Her wet hairs shined in this sun. I placed my hand on her for head and tucked her wet hairs behind her ears. "My angel. My love my life."
"Laksh..." I wasn't able to open my eyes properly. I could sense that this was Ragini. "L... Laksh." I felt a warm hand on my head that went through my hair. "Pshht... Laksh get up." Again it was her angelic voice that whispered. I opened my eyes and saw myself on the ground with my head napped on Raginis thighs. I had hold her hand in my hand. "Ragini. I'm sorry." I sat properly and looked in her eyes. "Why sorry?" She smiled and I was lost. "Ehmm... I slept and ehm..." She started to laugh, placed her hand on my cheek."Laksh it's ... Arghh." She placed her hand on her head. "Oh God what happened? This headache is so..." "Bhaang." I interrupted her quickly and that moment was a bliss. Her eyes got wide, her hand went slowly down, her mouth was opened. "B..B..Bhaang?" "Yes Ms Ragini Gadodia you drunk bhaang. You was about to drink another glass of bhaang but hey stopped you!" I gave her a grin. She gave herself a thight for head slap. This is why I'm here and but... wait what happened?! Where are my clothes?!? What happened! Laksh.." I started to laugh nd couldn't control my tears. "Oh God! Ragini you was I think the other side of Ragini Gadodia. You was so...." I was close. Her nose touched mine. I could feel the breath and smell her Vanille. "You was so directly." "L...Laksh... w...what did I say?!" "I'm repeating it okay. Laksh Maheshwari I love you." I tried to imitate her. "Wh..what?! Really? I mean.. wow.. Ehm.... okay... fail.." The last few words she said it more for herself than to me. I cracked up and laughed but controlled it. "Angel, you're unbelievable!" She had her shy smile that I missed in these hours. "Be like that. Never loose this smile." I whispered. She looked at me and got a smile that gave me chills. I placed my for head on hers and we're silent on these minutes. Just felt each others presence. Her warm breath touched my lips her sparkling eyes that were looking into mine deeply. Her just lips that curves up to a cute smile. I hold her hand tightly and stood up. "Come let's go." She nodded. I helped her up and went together outside the room.
"Ragini... Finally you're awake beta." We went to Maa and saw how she gave her a jaaangri in her mouth. I looked at her. "Maa what about me?" I crossed my arms, looked at her. "Ahhh yes I can't forget to give my Laksh a jaaangri. I gave her triumph smile. "Thanks you maa." I looked at her and saw how Ragini hugged maa. I did the same. "Ragini. Your baba is waiting for you." "Where is he?" "There." We looked there and saw him. "And thank you maa for this." She showed to her attire. "Maa just smiled at her.
We were there. "Baba..." "Ragini." He turned around and smiled at us. Ragini went closer to him and hugged him. "Ahh that bhaang... so funny..." He laughed and I did the same. "Baba..." She looked down and played with her fingers. "Achcha, okay... Ragini did you drink a lot of water. It will help for your headache." "I think yes." We went together to the others and enjoyed that day.
The holi got a end and we were inside the house. In the living room. We had changed the clothes and were freshed up. "Are you crazy?!" I heard from the other side of the room. I went closer where the shout came. I heard a laugh. "Uttara. It's not fair na. I trusted you and you're laughing." I smiled hearing her voice. "Okay okay..." I knocked on the door and the both were looking at me. "Uttara for the first time I'm with you. I can totally understand you." I saw how shocked she was. "Bhaiya? Really?" I nodded and had my hand over her shoulder. "This was literally to funny. Oh god!" Ragini stood up from the bed and came to me. Uttara went few steps back. "Repeat it Mr Laksh Maheshwari." She had a smirk. "I should repeat it?" "Oh yes." "Okay. Ehm I said that..." But I got interrupted by her sudden move. She had her finger on my lips. I stood there and was just shocked and surprised that she did it. I stared at her and was lost.

Hi guys... I'm really disappointed because of the less votes, comments and stars. Is my story so bad? I mean few stories have just 11k and have already over 800 votes.
My story is about 22k and I only have 800 or hat likes. It makes me totally unmotivated. I'm just writing for few guys who are showing their strength towards me. I want to see more guys where are you?!
I don't want to stop it in the middle so please show some support...
As always hit a like if you loved it and do don't forget to vote❤