Chapter 53

Laksh POV

She was not in her sense. Hold me tightly. "Ragini... are you okay. Wake up." I pushed her lightly away so that I could see her. Her eyes were moving in direction. I just could see it even if her eyes were closed. I placed my hand on her cheek and tried to wake her up. "Ragini.." again and again she said maa. She moved her head to the both sides. Many times. "Ragini." I got really tensed. I placed her in the bed and got up. I searched a bottle of water. I ran to her and spilt over her face a little bit water. "MAA!" She looked at me. "Laksh." She whispered my name and placed her both hand on my cheek. She started to cry and hugged me. She didn't say anything, just she cried in my arms. "Ragini..." I hugged her tightly back as I was so tensed. "Are you okay?" "Laksh..." She only said my name. "I'm here. Don't worry. Yore not alone..." She looked at me and breathed not normally. "Why are you not breathing normally? Ragini!" "I need ... fresh... air..." I nodded. Without thinking I lifted her and ran to the balcony. We were outside. Very slowly her breath was normal. I wanted to say her but her eyes were closed. She slept, so I didn't want to wake her up. I went inside the room and placed her in her bed. I opened the window and sat on the ground. I looked at her and didn't want to sleep. I had to be awake. It was to risky letting her alone. Few minutes later she turned my side where I sat. I looked at her and smiled a little bit that was mixed with sadness and confusion. What happened know? Why was she like that?  Was that a bad dream? I had to ask her about it. I wanted to be awake but the tiredness was more powerful than me. Slowly my eyes closed itself and I slept without knowing.
The sun was shining inside that made me to wake up. I opened my eyes and saw a peaceful sleeping Ragini. I looked up and saw my hand with hers. We hold our hand. I had to smile seeing this. I tucked her hair, that was infront of her beautiful face behind her ear. Her skin was burning and that wasn't a joke. I put again my hand but this time on her for head and my imagination was right. Her for head was burning. I stood up and opened the door to go to Lakshmi Maa. She was already awake and waited for us. "Good morning. You're very early awake Laksh beta." She smiled at me but after she saw my face she got serious. "What happened?" "Her for head is burning Lakshmi Maa." She stood up ftom the sofa and followed me to Raginis room. "She sat beside her and touched the Same way like and nodded. "She's ill or she had something that made her ill." She looked at me very serious. I nodded.
"She has fever but it'll be better. Don't worry but she has to be in bed for two days and she needs lot of rest." Doctor was in her room and checked her up. She was sleeping. Didn't know what was happening here. The doctor looked at me. "I'll give you the medicine and she has to take it properly." "When?" "At night it's better after eating." "Sure Doctor." Lakshmi Maa sat on the bed and had her hand on Raginis for head. "Thanks doctor ji." "It's my duty. Take care of her Mr Laksh." "Sure and thanks for coming. It's already night and you came. You was a big help." He nodded and stood up. "It's my duty and it's my priority to safe and to help my patient." He smiled. I helped him out.
Few minutes later I cane back and looked at Lakshmi Maa. "Lakshmi Maa..." "No beta. She has to take rest. You can go two days later. There is no problem." I nodded. She stood up, put her hand on my cheek and looked at me deep in my eyes. "Don't worry she'll be fine. I know that you can take care of her very well." Again I just nodded. I wasn't in that mood right now to talk. My mind was only searching for her. Again and again I just wanted to look at her to hold her hand to go to her. That matter that happened last night... how could I ask about it? I was confused. Lakshmi Maa smiled for the last time and went out. I looked at her and smiled. Very slowly I went to her sat down on the bed and placed my hand on her for head and moved it. "Ragini... what happened? Why do you give me lots of shocks in every variety?" I had to laugh. A mix of happiness and sadness. I mean she shocked in me every time in every situation.
"Tell me na? Oh God Ragini.." My eyes were red and very slowly a tear escaped. Very slowly it flow down. I wiped it fastly. The second time she made me cry. The first time when she was in the hospital. She fought for life and survived it and now. I looked at her Bend a little bit forward and kissed her for head. I closed my eyes and let my tears flow down. Never, really, never I thought that I would cry for a woman but destiny wanted something else and look Lucky cried for a girl. Nor just a girl. She was my girl. My love.  My entire life. My everything. I smiled. My everything. I would never think that I ever love someone.

Flashback

"Me?" I started to laugh. The sun was shining and Sanskaar and I, we were outside and enjoyed our quality time after weeks. "Sure! I bet you'll be like me just in your way." Again a "me?" "Arree can you ask something else as 'me?' It's true yaar. You need your true love." I looked at me. "My... stomach is hurting yaar. Dost! I can't anymore." "Shut up yaar!" He also laughed. "I'm trying to be serious and you're destroying it. Look. Listen." "What know. Listen or look?" I took my cola and drunk. "Both!" He rolled his eyes. "So. I was like you before I met her. Just like you. But after. After I met her there was something. Another feel. A new feel." I rolled my eyes. "Ya ya I know. Love" "love. Correct." He smiled but he was in seconds serious. "Lucky. I swear she. It must be the right person na. She will change you positively. She will bring everything in a big chaos. She." He looked at me. "She will make you more emotional. I swear. And I swear that you will also be in love with someone." "And I swear that I'll never be in love with someone." He rolled his eyes.

Flashback ends

He was completely right. Ragini changed me to a more matured man. She brought me back. She brought the real Laksh back. She thought me how to skip the heart in seconds. She thought me how to stare at her. She thought me to be her Laksh.

3 days and the new year will come and give us a new chapter. The year 2017 and gwt ready to write the number wrongly.😂 instead of writing 2017 we will write 2016 😂😂
Hopefully you loved this chapter. Only a Laksh POV. But a feel of him.
And I was really shocked suprised and happy:
1. 13.3k read my story!😍😲😭❤
2. 1.1k read my first chapter😍😭❤🙈
3. 600 stars! 😍😭💕💪
GUYS REALLY I LOVE YOU ALL!
THANKS
I mean I never imagined but you showed it. Thanks a lot! Thanks for reading it and loving Raglak!😍
Your support is so important shoe your love always!😍💕