Chapter 5

Ragini POV

I turned back as I couldn't look in his eyes anymore. Just walked away from him. Ready to talk to Uttara I searched for her. She was standing there. She was looking at me with her dark widened eyes. It might be a shock. I wanted to start but she just hugged me. "Damn! Ragini! For the first time I've seen a girl who doesn't fall for my brother. You are just great." "Yeah ok. Ehmm I don't want to waste time. Ehm." "Practising right." Her smile was so cute. I love her smile. I just nodded. We went to her room and started practicing. During practicing I saw him. With my very good clear eyes. He looked at... MEE! What is he doing? But was a cam person in nature and didn't matter much. My mind put a break. I looked straight out of the window.

Flashback

"Singing and playing an instrument. This is an art. Music surrounds you ever day . You listen to songs. You sing for yourself. Music. It's another world." I looked at my ma. She was already in her world. Her music world. "Maa if I couldn't sing what would you do." She looked at me nicely. Her eyes sparkled. "Beta everyone every single person in this world has a own talent or more. You have to search for it. Every talent is not that easy. Search for your dream. Catch your dream. Make your dream real." My eyes were bigger and bigger. I watched her every single movement. How could I resist. She is and was an inspiration. I just hugged her and said with my powerful but very childish voice. "Haa ma. I will catch my dream and make it real."

I came to reality. I looked around. Uttara was playing her part and suddenly she was playing very slowly. Her eyes. She couldn't stand anymore. In seconds I put the sitar beside stood up and hold her. I hold her with my arms put her next to her bed. She got unconscious.

"Her pulse is very low. She has to sleep and eat more. Nothing dangerous, Mrs Annapurna." "Thank zu doctor. Laksh take him out please." I looked very slowly to Uttara. Took her hand and hold it. She opened her eyes. Looked around and stopped at me. I gave her a little smile. "You're fine. Everything is Ok. What happened?" I couldn't talk to her normally. My voice broke up. "Nothing. Everything fine. I didn't eat at all." In the corner I could sense Laksh. "Can't you take care of yourself? " his voice raised. His anger his pain was really clear. I looked in his eyes but turned back to her.
"He is right. I think you have to take lots of rest. I think I'll go now so that I don't have to disturb you. See you tomorrow." She replied with her head in a yes. I stood up took my things but I was interrupted by uttaras mum. "Beta it's now 10pm. Laksh please take her at home. Take care." "Yes and thank you." I smiled and took her blessing. Laksh was outside. He waited for me. He was ready. His bike. He already was on his bike. "Sit down." I sat on the bike very carefully and tried not to touch his shoulders. He started driving.

Laksh POV

I looked into the mirror. The bike mirror. I looked at her while i drove. She looked fabulous. Her straight look. Her simplicity. I couldn't resist: she's damn hot! But I don't want to thing like that. Why? Don't know! So I concentrated again on the traffic. Do i have to take the left one or the right? "Left Side." My shock was very clear. Can she read my thoughts? Damn! I turned to the left side. I stopped at a house. Very simple. Not big not to small. Just perfect. "Thanks." She stood in front of me. I looked at her. "it's my pleasure. And again sorry." A little smile was on her voice but also a sad. It's a mix of it. "Yeah. As I told you. I forgot it already." She went inside. Did it looked at me or turned to look at me. I think for the first time I was really disappointed for a girl.

Ragini POV

I didn't even look at him again. Why should I? I moved on. I said hi to my baba to dadi ma and was in my room.
I slowly went to the window and looked outside. He was standing there like a statue. He turned very fast to his bike put his helmet on. He sat down looked again to my house a last time and drove. I turned from my window away. Concentrated on my usual work.

Laksh POV

I drove my bike to fast. Just a thought. There is one thing on my mind. This girl. It's the first day I met her and I couldn't forget her. Am I stupid? I hope not! My mind always showed Ragini. Even her name was a sparkle itself. Her sparkling big eyes. Her innocent face. Her shyness. Her bold stature. Her grace. This girl made me crazy at the first day. FIRST DAY!? Is that possible?! I have to forget her! Immediately! I drove my bike with that one thing on my mind.
I was at home looked after Uttara. She was sleeping like a kid. I had to smile. I walked to the next room. My room. I changed my clothes and ran to my bed and put my blanket. I looked at the wall. I think tomorrow it'll be very hard for me.

Ragini POV

"Baba. Sorry for the late arrival. We were to much focused on our practice." "Ragini it's ok." His warm smile gave me a new strength. "But you didn't talk to me." Her voice was not normal at all. Her eyes were bigger. She looked at me furious. "How dare you..." "Maa it's enoug. It's also late. Go sleep." Baba went to dadi ma and took her into her room. I was just smiling at him. He's the best. I turned to go to sleep as I saw an old family picture of our family. Everyone was there. Baba dadi ma me and Maa. We were smiling. Our happiness was clear. Our smile. We were standing together. Nobody was missing. But now she's missing. Her presence was no more here.
I wiped my tear walked to my room and slept into an peaceful sleep.

Precap: Ragini sings.

Hey peepz hopefully you liked this one too. I tried my best comment and give me a big star
And visit on insta @swara.ragini1 if you're a fan of swaragini