Chapter 79

Ragini POV

My heart was raising more and more, like I was going high somewhere else but no I was standing on the ground looked at the mirror and got me ready for my mehedi function where everything was prepared. Sounds from everywhere but I ignored them completely cause I couldn't hear them. I was in my own world where I imagined Laksh.
Someone snipped in front of my face and I was catapulted back to the reality. Into the today and now. Swarm nodded in disbelief and was snipping again. "Are!" I looked at her trough the mirror and saw her in a maroon saree. She wore it simple and in a south Indian style and it looked gorgeous on her. Her hair was in a bun where the flowers where surrounded. Her mangal sutra and sindoor on her forhead completed her look.
"I'm ready..." I answered quickly as I didn't know what she had said. Pity me it was completely wrong. "Ragini I said that you should turn lightly to the left. I want to put the earring on." She rolled her eyes but grinned at the same time. "Yeah... I knew it. It was everything on purpose." "Ya I know everything on purpose." She repeated it again with a low tone of sarcasm. She was a queen in it.
She made me to wore the earrings while I put the bracelet of Laksh on. After all the thing she made my hair. A simple fishbone braid. A simple make up and I was ready. I looked at the mirror and had a look on my lehenga that we took together. It was a light and dark green matched lehenga with a light of sparkle but not to much. The blouse was more worked with gold stitches and it looked gorgeous. The dupatta completed the look of the lehenga.
"Amazing. Nothing to say Ragini." "Thank you." I looked down and started to play with my fingers, a very bad habit of me. "Should we go now?" I didn't say anything cause dadi maa entered with some others ladies the door. Dadi maa approached to me, gave me a forhead kiss and hold my hand. I took blessing of her and hold her hand again. " bless my grand child. Oh my Ladoo. So gorgeous. Now we have to go. Haldi is waiting for you." She smiled and hugged me from the side. We went out and saw the others. I went to dada ji and took blessing of him, after that to baba. We went down to baadi. I sat there down and smiled showed to the others that I was relaxed but I knew it was the opposite where I was so nervous that I could fall unconscious.

Laksh POV

"Are vah!" Uttara approached to me after baba, maa, chachi and chacha ji but Haldi on me and I knew that this will end in disaster. Even her walk shoes it to me. "Wait..." "What?" It was Adarsh  bhaiya. "So I think I should do it." He approached to me and I had the same feel by Uttara. Always those siblings and cousins. "Oh man. I swear I'll kill you both." "Man for what? I didn't even do anything." Everyone started to laugh. "Bhaiya wait. Let's do it together?" "Wait?! What?!" "Lucky?! Is something wrong with you you're only saying wait and what!?" Sanskaar laughed at me. "I think you should do it together." I rolled my eyes. "Sanskaar just shut up." "Oh I'm sorry. I couldn't hear it correctly due the voices around me." His sarcasm and making fun on me was on point and I knew that he had learnt it of Mrs Swara,  his wife. "Let's do it. Come Uttara." "Oh no! Adarsh bhaiya please." I tried to go back but how, I sat there and couldn't move anywhere. "Our sweet revenge to our brother." The put so much Haldi on my face. "What the he'll yaar!" Everyone started to laugh and I glared to them but unfortunately I couldn't hold it longer and had to laugh with them. Sanskaar came to me and put the had on me. After that the others put Haldi on me and I was completely in Haldi. Okay my both hand and my face. Normally it should be only my both cheeks but I had two good, nice well mannered brother and sister named Adarsh and Uttara who had to apply all over my face. May pictures were taken and we had so much fun.

Ragini POV

The most important people in my life approached to me with a big smile on their faces, in their eyes a sparkle that made me to smile more. "Baba... please start the haldi function." I looked at baba who looked at dada ji. He was starring at hi son. "Noo. I think you should do it." "Look Ladoo they don't ask me and saying that they should start it." I grinned and hold dada ji hand. "Dada..." He looked at me and didn't day anything because he understood me what I wanted to express with my eyes. He should start it. He took a little bit of the mehendi and applied it on my cheek, arm and feet. He smiled at me and kissed my head. Dadi maa came to me and had a tear that I wiped quickly away. "This is just the haldi function dadi maa." I whispered but I knew this wouldn't help me and her. She smiled and applied a little bit on my cheek, my both arms and at last my both feet. She looked at me deeply, kissed my head and put the kajal on my side cheek. "My Ladoo." I smiled and saw how baba approached to me with a smile on his face. He took the haldi and did the same like dadi maa. He came closer to me and kissed my head and whispered into my ear. "I'm proud of you." I looked at him didn't know for what he said it but smiled at him. I couldn't control my emotions and let a tear drop out. Baba cane to me and wiped it away. "Are! Beta don't  cry. It's just the haldi function." I started to laugh as I said it also before.

Wishing Teja a belated birthday ❤🙈
And this is the short chapter❤ see you all soon.
Don't forget to vote and to comment.🙈❤