Chapter 76

Laksh POV

"Is everything fine?" Baba looked at him and was lightly nervous. "Mr Shekar Gadodia you don't have worry. She has a fracture on her right feet that will heal in few days, scratches." He looks in his folder looked back to us. "And she needs a lot oof rest. Another point is that she is lightly scared about it  so please try to improve her. The best medicine is your care to her." "Okay doctor and is there anything of medicine?" "Sure for the fracture just for two days... I'll give you this and buy it at the parmacy." He gave the paper to us.
"Cane we go inside?" We were waiting for one hour and I couldn't wait anymore. I had to see her. A nurse stood there and looked at me. "Sure sir you can but please don't disturb the patient and only twice." I nodded and looked at the others. "Dadi maa, baba you can go first." They looked at me thankfully while I was smiling at them. I waited few minutes and baba came out. "Laksh go inside. You're eagerly waiting to see her." "Yeah..." I smiled and went to the door, opened it and went inside.
Her eyes were closed, her breath normal. Dadi looked at me up and stood up. I looked at dadi maa and forced to sit back but she denied and went out of the room.
I looked at Ragini back. I sat down and I was relieved. A slight of relieve that she was back. I looked at her hand and hold it tightly in mine. "Ragini..." Right now I felt the burning of my eyes, where slowly few tears stated to cover my eyes. I couldn't see properly. I let my tear flow done my cheek and looked at my life. "Finally... You're back. I'm so sorry. I'll never let you go..." I kissed her hand and was stuck in this movement. I looked at her and saw Ragini opening her eyes. Her eyes got a sparkle of happiness. "Laksh..." I stared at her and saw a tear dropping out of her ankle of her eyes. I fastly wiped it away. "Don't cry. Never." Everything I just whispered should be heard only by Ragini. No one else. "I'm sorry. Really..." Her voice voice cracked up. More tears were flowing down. "I'm so sorry Laksh... so sorry." "Ragini... why?! You didn't do anything angel." "I wiped her tears away and kissed her forhead. "I didn't tell you. If had told zou this earlier we could have done soemthing. I... I.. was dumb and I had lied to you..." She looked away, hide her face. I removed her hands and made her to look at me. "Look at me." Slowly she looked at me where her red swollen eyes were looking into my eyes. "Heyyy... why why are you crying. Stop it." "I..." She uttered. "I... I'm sorry..." "Ragini please why are you saying all the time the same? Pshht." I kissed her forhead and looked at her. "Let's take this as a lesson..." I kissed her hand and she nodded heavily. "Finally." I smiled and she tried to smile. "Hey smile. A real smile of my angel please?" She smiled and hold my hand more tightly. "Thanks and sorry." "Ragini." I did a fake angry face and she started to laugh. "This is what I want to see." "And finally we can also see our bahu." A bright smile was on Raginis face. I turned around and saw maa standing there with the others. They entered the room and looked at us. "Laksh... how long do you have to talk to her. I have to talk to her too."

Ragini POV

I saw the others standing around me with a big smile. Maa sat there next to me, holding my hand tightly. "Maa I want to hold her hand." I had to blush while the others were laughing. They were my light in the darkness. "Laksh..." He had a big grin on his face. I just nodded my head in disbelieve but a little bit I had to smile.
I was back in the guest room, no more in the hospital. I got discharged after the doctor had cheek me up and after his confirmation I could go. I was really happy.
Few days ago the marriage of Sanskaar and Swara was there. My feet got a little bit better but the pain was there a minimum. I was ready and went to the bride room where Swara was ready. I went to her slowly and saw her. Her smile was like a sunshine and her sparkling eyes told me everything. I went to her. "Heyy... wait I'm coming to you. Why did you come?" "What? Hey I can come and can see the bride. So let's make a quick check up." I looked at her and she stood immediately. "Makeup check. Hair check. Your lehenga check. Wow gorgeous." "First look at yourself. You're slaying it perfectly."
I smiled and looked at the mirror. A navy blue saree with a cup drape and I loved it. The south Indian, tamil flare was in Mr. My hair was in a bun around it with flowers. A bindi, jumkas and a necklace with the necklace that Laksh had  presented me and not the last but the least my bracelet of Laksh.
The last touch up and we waited for a person to call Swara. I sat there and looked at Swara with a smile. "Swara... You're excited? Am I right?" A smile was on her face, a sparkle. "Hmmm... so much..." we heard someone knocking at the door and opning it. "Swara come." Nayan was there and looked at us both. I stood slowly up and Swara came to me. We went together out of the room, to the mandap. I stood there and looked at the couple. The rituals of  the wedding started and finally Sanskaar tied the mangal sutra and after that he put the sindoor an her forhead. A bright smile on their faces.
Back in Dheli and back to the old routines. Finally waking up in my soft warm bed. I opnened the eyes and didn't felt so much pain and was happy about it because tomorrow was my haldi. Very slowly I stood up and freshed me up. With slap steps I went into the kitchen and saw everything served on the table. "Dadi maa...?" I saw her coming. "Beta... You're awake?" "Haa dadi maa." I had to smile. "Why dadi maa?" "Just like that." I approached to her and took as usual blessings of her. "Dadi maa, I'm hungry. I'll eat and where is baba?" "At the police station." I just nodded, went to the table and ate my breakfast.
"Laksh what are you doing here?!" "I'm just here to see my fiance." I saw him climbing up till the window and he perfectly shocked me. With a big grin he entered my room from the window and approached to me. "Laksh, what's that? You're no more a little boy." He came to me closer. "Achcha little boy..."I stepped back. I saw in his brown eyes. His hair was styled perfectly. He was just perfect. I felt his hand on my cheek, I felt the warmth of that touch. A smile appeared on my face, looking directly in his just sparkling eyes.

A quick note: the final exams are in just few weeks and I have to study a lot. That means less time for free time less time for writing on my story. Please understand me but I'll try of course my beat❤