Chapter 72

Laksh POV

"Thank you uncle." "It's okay Nikil. See you soon." "Bye." I saw how Nikil stood up, folded his hand and said bye to all of us. I did the same.
I went slowly to the kitchen and saw Ragini in deep thoughts. I went to her, touched her lightly on her shoulder and she reacted very shockly. "Hey... Ragini. Are you okay." She had a faint smile. "Sure Laksh." I made a disbelieved face. "Ragini tell me. Is everything okay." She looked up. "Nothing Laksh." "Really?" I looked at her with a confused look. "Yes Laksh. I'm just tiered." "Only...?" "Laksh... Really trust me. There is nothing. I'm not feeling well. I'm so tired." I had a confused look. "Are you sure?" I hold Raginis hand in mine. She looked at me. "Yes Laksh. Really." My eyebrow moved up. She smiled at me. "Okay angel." "Thank you Laksh for having trust in me." I cupped her face, smiled at her and kissed her forhead. "I'll always trust you angel but tel me if there's something. Okay?" She nodded. I hugged her tightly and kissed her forhead.

Nikil POV

I loved her. She was engaged now but not married even if she was marred I would snatch her from that Laksh. Who did he have what I didn't have. I looked at her, smiled. "Thanks." She didn't say anything which made me furious. She had to talk to me.                                                                          I said goodbye to the family members and went out of that house. At home I thought about some issues. Anither marriage. But if a another couple. Woahh!Just a smirk appeared on my face.

Ragini POV

Lie and another lie. Since when I started to lie?! I couldn't believe myself. I lied to Laksh and he trusted me. I was happy that that Nikil was gone but I had a fear inside me. I  hugged my love more thightly and took a deep breath. Never leave me Laksh. "Drink some water Ragini." I looked at him and nodded. I drunk a glass of water, after that we went together out of the kitchen to the living room where the others were. "Ragini Laksh. Sit down." I smiled and sat down. "So as we said you have to come." "Sure beta." We laughed and enjoyed the day when Laksh, Sanskaar and Swara had to go. "Bye Ragini." "Bye Swara." I looked at Laksh, whose eyes were sparkling like there were many little stars, and he smiled at me. I waved my hand. He did the same.                I'm sorry Laksh.    
"Haldi ceremony is in just two days Ragini." I looked at her, rolled my eyes in disbelieve why she always had to say in last seconds and went to her. "Dadi maa. What is now." "Come take this green one."                           We were both in the big shop and she was searching for the haldi, mehendi and sangeet for each one a good looking lehenga or something like that. I was just looking at her and noodded. My feet were hurting. "Dadi maa this is perfect. Let's take this." After the day where Swara, Sanskaar  and Laksh came, Dadi maa had woken me up very early and pulled me to every single shop and baba, he was just admiring this all and didn't say anything. How could he. Dadi maa was really fast.       
"Hmm.. it looks good but.. no. Sir can we have in another color." It was now the fourth one and she couldn't decide. "This one?" He hold a light pink lehenga. Dadi nodded in a no. "Can you give me that light orange?" He put the light pink lehenga away and took the light orange one. I liked it. It looked simple. "Dadi maa. This looks beautiful." "Haa maa. This looks really beautiful." I turned around, saw my baba approaching towards us and stood beside me. "This should be for your Mehendi." "Mehendi... Right and the green one for the haldi... and" "Maa you can search for more." "Yes Shekar." I looked at baba and made a face of faked okay it wasn't a faked one but still, I did a faked tiredness face. "Ragini... should take this one?!" She thought loudly and we both chuckled.
"Achcha... I think the light orange one is really perfect." I looked at it, took it and looked at closely.
The light orange lehenga had a pinch of yellow. It wasn't to much but it had a contrast of a sun that brightened. It hadn't so much of work on it. The blouse was a a bit more of a dark orange but not to much it had a light dark contrast but it made it more beautiful. The scarf of the lehenga was a the perfect match of the lehenga.
I smiled and nodded. "Yes thid could be really for the Mehendi dadi maa." Dadi maas face brightened up with a smile. "Good. Now for the haldi." "That green one would suit her very well."
I looked at another green one. It wasn't the same which dadi maa had shown before. Baba took it and gave it to me. It has a light and dark green matched lehenga with a light of sparkle but not to much. The blouse was more worked with gold stitches and it looked gorgeous. The dupatta completed the look of the lehenga.
"It looks beautiful Shekar. Since when do you all have a pinch of this all?" Baba chuckled and moved his shoulders up. Dadi maa and I started to laugh.
"Okay now for the sangeet... We should take a beautiful Lehenga... with another work... Ehm..." I sated to walk and saw a purple lehenga. It looked gorgeous. It had a golden worked stitch. "Sir can you give that purple one... this one. Yes. Thanks." The man gave me the lehenga and I looked at it closely.
The blouse was this time longer till my knee. It was golden embroidered with flowers. It didn't have a dupatta.
I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked around. Dadi maa looked at the lehenga and grinned. "Beautiful. You have the same pinch as Jhanki." A smile appeared on my face. "There you're completely right. She also had chosen a purple one for her sangeet." "Oh yes I can clearly remember." I smiled and took the lehenga in my hand. "Ahh we need the jewellery. I looked back and smiled.

Laksh POV

Haldi.
Mehendi. Not for me but for her.
Sangeet.
Marriage.
Reception.
How exhausting was that all. I looked at my calendar where I had written down. I stared at it since 10 minutes.
"Doesn't it look cool?" I turned to the right side, saw Adarsh bhaiya with a grin, me with just rolling eyes. "So funny bhai. It's so much..." "Aree it's just sangeet, haldi yaar. Mehendi is for Ragini. Reception will be also fun." "Bhaiya..." "Achcha okay. So let me clear you. It's a little bit nervig but on the whole it will be a lot of fun." I nodded.
The whole time I spent the time with my brother and discussed about diffrent topics when Sanskaar joined us. We spent the time perfectly together.
"Gentlemen. We have to go shopping." "Shopping?" We both looked at Uttara who smirked at us. "Are ypu kidding me?!" "Sure. We all need new outfit for every function. Come on, get up and get ready. Lazy guys." She went away and let us here alone. No nothing more about these shopping drama.
"Haa ji... okay... light orange...sure... for haldi?" We went the stairs down and saw maa talking to someone hut I was sure it was dadi maa. "Achcha... okay. I will do it. Of course. Okay bye." She looked at us and smiled. Get ready Laksh.
We were finally at home with a lot of outfits. I was looking down and looked at the four bags that I hold. "Maa..." "Yes beta?" Chachi ji and chacha ji we're coming and grinned. "Laksh. It's just the beginning. At the days of all the celebration it will be so fun." I looked at Chachi ji. "Thanks Chachi ji." I looked at the others who where chuckling. I just rolled my eyes but couldn't control to laugh.
The dark sky was there with its stars. I sat down at the balcony stared outside, felt the breeze of the wind and was just admiring the sky. The half moon was there and brightened the dark sky with the light. I smiled and could imagine how Ragini would stand on her balcony starting and at the moon. After a while I felt a cold breeze without thinking I stood up and went inside my room. "Oh God... I can't believe I'll marry my love if the life. My Ragini." I went with my fingers through my hair and grinned.

Here is the chapter! I know it is a bit boring but what to do...😂
And a big thank you to @swasanraglak who explained all the rituals and functions. Without her I couldn't do this much!❤🙏
And a big thanks to you all!❤ The story has more over 28k reads and over 1K votes/ stars🌟 I'm very happy. Thank you and I hope that I'll get more and more stars and reads.❤🙏
See you very soon with a new chapter.