Chapter 69

Laksh POV

I was there in the shop and was staring at the wall. The Maheshwari ladies were to busy selecting their gowns. "Laksh you need also your outfit for your engagement. Come here!" I rolled my eyes and went to them slowly. Baba was amused about my antics. "This will look great on you." Maa came with a dark blue with a gold border. "Hmm... Sure." Adarsh bhaiya approached there and placed his arm over my shoulder. "Little brother, this is just the beginning." He had grin on hod face that I would punch it away but he was my older brother. "Achcha, I know you would punch me but give me more time yaar!" I looked at him with a confused look. "Did I tell it loud?" He started to laugh. "Nehi... but hey I can understand it. I had the same feeling." Again a laughter. I rolled my eyes but I had a grin on my face. "Laksh or..." "Namaste." We turned around and saw the Gadodias with Ragini. She looked as always breathtaking. She smiled at me and took blessing of the elders. I did the same and went to dadi maa and baba.
I followed with my eyes and saw Raginis single antics. She looked today as always just simple. She wore the chain I gifted her, the bracelet and two earing. Her hair was in a braid. She wore a simple dark blue salwar.
"Ragini what is your choice for your engagement?" Maa was beside her. " Maa it's your choice." She started to play with her fingers. One of the symptoms if she was nervous. The elders laughed.
"How is that blue dark one?" Dadi maa came closer and looked at it and looked at me. "This will look good on him." A smile appeared in Raginis face. I just did the same and was  just lost. I became a hit on the side. "Areeee... that hurts." I looked at the side and saw a amused Adarsh bhaiya. "Don't forget that you're in the public." I grin from Parineeta Bhabi. "Ha Laksh... Don't listen to him. He did the same. So you can stare at her." I just grinned and thanked her for being on my side.
"Laksh Ragini come here. What about that light green?" "Maa I hate green." Maa rolled again her eyes. Ragini just giggled behind me. "Maa what about this one?" I looked at Ragini and she hold the same one when maa hold it before. That dark blue. "Ahh... I love it but I don't know what Laksh will say." She looked at me and gave me a glare. "Ohhh..." I had my both hands in the air. "I love it Maa." Again a laughter. I literally felt so dumb.
"Now we had to choose for Ragini a matching Lehenga." Dadi maa thought loudly. Maa and Chachi joined her. "Beta... what about this dark blue with red Lehenga?" Chachi shied it to Ragini. She looked at it and looked to her baba. "I... Ehm don't know..." "Chachi... Nehi.... search for a better one." "Okay..." She turned around and searched for more. I went to Ragini and shocked her a little bit. "Laksh..." "Hey Angel." I whispered in her ear. "So for what are you searching for?" "A simple lehenga. A blue one with a little bit of red like Chachi but that problem is she took the heavy one. It's to much I think. It could be more simple." "Wow... Ehm okay. Come let's search together with you baba and my baba." She nodded and went to her baba. I did the same and went my baba. He accepted and we went there. "Bhaiya. A lehenga. It should be not so heavy and a dark blue would be great with a little bit of red." The man nodded and took out few lehengas.  "So mam this is for example for normal function but I think this is your special day. So here are the more where you can present. This is a dark blue with a maroon on it. It has a simple stich but looks really heavy." He took it out and Raginis eyes started to sparkle. "Bhaiya... can I..." "of course." She smiled and took Parineeta Bhabi to the changing room.
We went there and after few minutes, for me it was like 3h later, she came out and I was just, I wasn't in my sense. She looked so gorgeous, marvellous. she hadn't even her jewellery on or her makeup but still she slayed it. "Ladoo..." we locked around and saw the ladies holding two other lehengas. "You're looking so gorgeous..." She had a tear in her eyes. She went to her and kissed her for head. She put her kamal in her Raginis face. Also her baba joined them and hugged his daughter. "Achcha... I think you have chosen your lehenga?" Maa went to her, placed her hand in her cheek and kissed her. "Ehm yes... I wanted it simple and... I mean maa I would wear what you have chosen. "She smiled. "Beta ist beautiful. It's looking so good on you. And know jewellery..." She wanted to go but stopped. "Ragini. Change it and come to the jewellery station." She nodded and went again back. I wanted to wait but I was pulled by Adarsh bhaiya. "No naughty boy. Come." "I... Oh god!" I followed my brother.
After a lot of shopping we finally reached at home. I sat on the couch and took a breath. "Never... this is the first and the last time going shopping with you all." "Bhaiya... after your marriage you have to do it with Ragini bhabi." I closed my eyes. "Oh God!  Don't begin to say it." A grin was on my face. "Lucky... don't dream so much. It's really exhausting going with your wife." I opened my ayes and saw Adarsh bhaiya. Parineeta Bhabi cane there and gave him a thight slap on his arm. "I swear. Laksh will be better." Again there was a grin on my face.

Ragini POV

I took the lehenga and the jewellery inside my room and took it slowly out. I looked at it and was stunned that I had token this. I pled it carefully inside the cupboard. It was afternoon.
We enjoyed the day completely with lots of fu. After we bought the outfits and the jewellery we went to a restaurant where we ate tamil food items. It was so tasty. I had taken the very classy thosai with diffrent dips. Baba and dadi maa had taken the vegetarian Briyani. Adarsh bhaiya and Parineeta Bhabi had taken the Putthu with diffrent dips. Laksh and his parents had chosen the roti. After that we had our desserts.
I was happy to be back home and was in my bed. It was just afternoon but I was so exhausted that I could sleep now but I wanted to read my book. So I stood up went to the bathroom, freshed me up changed my clothes and went to the kitchen to make a green tea. After doing all these I went back to my room and took the book with the green tea out to the terace. I sat down and felt the wind. How it softly blew. I opened my book and searched in second the right page.

IV.Love

He was about to confess it. He came to me. Went to the knees and looked deeply in my eyes as always but this time with more love. I was shocked. Surprised. Excited.
"Ms Sky Mary Brinsley, I don't know but I think you'll easily understand it. A new feel. A feel you gave me. Such a string feeling. Being in love. I leant so much because if you and I don't know what to say. Just thank you." He looked at me and at the same time he hold my hand. "You changed me. Positively. You colored my entire life with your presence. You lightened me up." He took a deep breath. "Ms Sky Mary Brinsley, will you be with me to another journey? Hand in hand? Forever... till our last breath?" I didn't say anything. Just stared at my life. "Ms Sky Mary Brinsley, will you take my surname as yours and will go the up and downs with me? Will you marry me?" He looked at me. I just nodded. Didn't spend a little tear. He placed his ring in my finger. He stood up. I just hugged him.
"Thank you." My first few words that I told him. "Thanks John." "I love you." I looked at him and smiled. He gave me a kiss. A soft one that made me melt as always even after seven years.

I looked up. And a smile appeared on my face. "Me Ragini Gadodia, I promise to be with my love of the life in every single time. Up or down. I'll be with him. I love Mr Laksh Maheshwari."

And a quick update. I hope you liked it.
As always give me a star and a comment if you loved it😍❤
Thank you for supporting me❤❤