Chapter 41

Mahaepisode
DIWALISPECIAL
II

Laksh POV

"Here your water." I was with Ragini and gave her a glass of water. We talked so much. "Thanks." She smiled.i smiled back. "So it's your turn know. Go!" Yes she had to sing. I was really excited. "Good luck." She thanked and went. She stood there. Looked at the ground and looked after few seconds straight to me? I wasn't sure but she looked literally into my eyes. Her smile...

Mohe rang do laal
Mohe rang do laal
Nand ke laal laal
Chhedo nahi bas rang do laal
Mohe rang do laal

She closed her eyes and sung it just beautifully.

Dekhu dekhu tujhko main hoke nihaal
Chhu lo kora mora kaanch sa tann
Nain bhar kya rahe nihaar

She opened her eyes looked up sung it in her angelic voice. She moved a little bit forward.

Mohe rang do laal
Nand ke laal laal
Chhedo naahi bas rang do laal
Mohe rang do laal

Marodi kalaai mori
Marodi kalaai mori
Haan kalaai mori
Haan kalaai marodi.. kalaai mori
Churri chatkai ittrai
Toh chori se garwa lagai

Hari ye chunariya
Jo jhatke se chheeni
Hari ye chunariya
Jo jhatke se chheeni

Main toh rangi hari hari ke rang
Laaj se gulaabi gaal

Mohe rang do laal
Nand ke laal laal
Chhedo nahi bas rang do laal
Mohe rang do laal

Mohe rang do laal

She completed singing. She looked at everyone and smiled . "Thanks." Everyone clapped. She went from there.
"You was amazing Ragini." She smiled. "Thank you." Uttara came to us. I gave her a ill kill you later look. She understood it and grinned. "You was amazing." "Ohhh thanks my baby." They hugged each other. "So I have to let you alone guys. Sorry." She already went and there she turned her head and grinned. "that expression." I concentrated again. "Sorry." She laughed. Oh my god why did she look so breathtaking!? "And what about you. Won't you perform?" I was a little bit shocked. "What?!" "Dance Performance?" She smiled and drunk her water till the end. "Ahh I don't know. Let's see but I think yes." I grinned at her.

Ragini POV

I looked at Laksh who was taking to Uttara. After he complimented he went to his sister I stood there and looked at him. This guy was just perfection. His hair was perfectly styled. His outfit just suited him. His smile that made me automatically to smile.
I turned and took a praline. "Very tasty." I took another one. "I'm back." I turned and looked at him. "Do you want one?" He smiled. "Why not?" I gave him my praline. "So do you know know what you want to dance?" He was to busy praising about the tasty praline. I asked him again. "Surprise." He grinned and moved his eyes brows. I just laughed. "Let's see." We were to busy eating the pralines as Annapurna maa caught us. "What are you doing?" She tried not to laugh. "Ham... ehmm maa.. we're just a liking and eating." "I can see it Laksh. But how many pralines?" She showed at the plate and literally there were only 10 pralines. We looked at each other and after that we looked at maa and hold our ears and said without loud sorry. She just smiled and went. We looked at each other and smiled. "I think this is enough." He smiled and nodded. I put the plate beside. We laughed talked so much gosh I literally loved this. The time flew so fast.
This liar... He lied completely. He wanted to dance but didn't. The guests were no more here. We were at the living room. Everyone sat there and talked to each other. "That was amazing!" Uttara sat beside her mother. "Now I want my presents." She looked at Laksh and Adarsh bhaia. Everyone laughed. "Okay wait..." Laksh went to her. "Oh wait there is something on your dupatta Uttara." She looked down and there he gave her a nose hit. "Heeeyyy!" "Hii was my pleasure!" "Laksh." Lakshmi maa just rolled her eyes and laughed. I had to laugh too. "Achcha. I'll take my present." Everyone went in their room. I also went into my room.
Everyone were at the living room again. We put the present in the desk. "Okay... so ladies first I would say." Uttara was ready to go as Laksh came and stopped her. "So I would say that dadi maa starts. Am I right ma? We'll go with the ages and you're the last one." "Laksh!" Everyone laughed. "Let's take our present together and at the same time." "Good one." We went and searched our name on our present. Finally I found my first present. My second one in dark green was a little bit smaller. After dew minuted I had all my present. Everyone okay let's say most of us were so busy opening the presents. I smiled and took all my presents and went the stairs completely up till I was at the veranda. The diyas were so beautiful. I sat down at the ground but took care of my lengha. I took the first present and opened it.