Chapter 58

Ragini POV

I made sure that I covered my blanket over my head so that I could not disturbed by the sun. But oh I was awake. I rolled to the other side. I strength lightly and tried to sleep longer. I took my handy and looked at the time. 11 am. It was okay. My got wide. It was 11 am. I was so late. I got quickly up and went so fat as I could in the bathroom washed my face and brushed my teeth. I went out of my room and went straight into the kitchen. There I saw baba and dadi maa talking each other. I smiled and went to them. "Sorry." They looked at me and gave me a smile. "For what?" I just looked at the clock. "Beta. This is nothing sit down. We're waiting for you." Dadi maa placed my breakfast on the table and I started to eat.
"Ragini..." I looked up to my baba and gave him a continue I'm listening to you face. "Starts the Academy next week?" "Nooo! It starts in just two days and I have to attend it." "Oh. Ehm that was unexpected I calculated wrongly. I thought that you have one week later." I smiled at him. "Why baba?" "Just a routine question." "Are you sure? Is something coming up?" "Ragini nothing." He stood up came to me and gave me a for head kiss and went to the work. I looked at dadi maa looking also confused at me.
I packed my thing out. I put everything to wash and was on my room. I sat there and prepared for the class. I packed my hand back with my studies things. After that I went to dadi maa and helped her.
After helping her I went to my room and searched for my phone. I wanted to ask Laksh if he felt better.

Laksh POV

I rolled from the right to the left side and tried to sleep again. A failure. I stayed in my bed and covered my blanket over my head. My handy ringed. I asked myself what time it was. I grabbed my handy from the desk and looked at the screen. It was Ragini. I smiled seeing her name and took off. "Morning Ragini." "Good morning Laksh. How are you. Are you feeling better?" I smiled. How much she cared for me. "Ism good Angel. I was so tiered but now I'm not tiered."I could feel how she smiled. "Good Laksh. I'm so happy. I was so tensed and my first work was to talk to you and I'm really happy." I grinned. "Why are you so sweet Ms Gadodia?" "Why are you making me tensed?" "Why can't you answer my question?" A laugh from the other side. Like Adele sung her just to famous song. "Hello from the other side." "What?!" "What?" "Ragini I just thought about Adele and her song and you just sang it." I could hear a laughter. "Really?!" "Haaa Ragini. I swear!" She laughed and said that she trust me. We talked a hour. After that I said bye and cut the phone conversation. She let me feel better.
I stood up and went to the bathroom. After I did the usual things I went down the stairs. Maa waited for me, smiled at me and kissed on my for head. A good morning ritual. I went to the inner table and ate my breakfast. "Are you feeling better beta?" I smiled and nodded. "Yaa maa. Don't worry." She smiled at me and went to the kitchen. After eating my breakfast I went to the kitchen washed the plate and placed it there.
I changed my clothes and took my key. "Maa I'm going outside." "Okay. Come soon." I nodded and went outside the house. I went to my bike that I missed so long and drove to the always favourite cafe. I wanted to meet Rithik. After such a long time. I had to tell him so much.
"Lucky!" I hugged him manly and went to our place. "So now tell me! How was it back to Kolkatta?" I gave him a big grin. He knew everything. The time when I lived in Kolkatta. "It was amazing and the best thing I found him." He looked up and his eyes got wide. "What?" "Yes Rithik! He's back and this because of Ragini." He nodded and was really happy. He was so relieved. "So only six month and we have our certification." "Yes. But after six months and we have to pass the exams." He nodded.

Ragini POV

"Ragini!" I looked around and saw Baba. He came directly to me so I stood up and went to him. "Yes baba?" "Ragini... I have to got to the work and I forgot to give the Malhotra the file. Could you give it to him?" I nodded and received from him the file. I looked at it few seconds and looked up again to my baba. He gave me a for head kiss and went to the work. He was in a hurry.
"Dadi maa I'll be back in 20 minutes." "It's okay." I went outside the house. I crossed the first street and went to the Malhotras. I knocked at the door. I went inside after Mrs Malhotra opened the door. "Namaste." "Namaste beta. Come inside." "Thanks." She guided me to the living room where I sat down. She asked me if I wanted to drink something. "No thanks." I looked around. "Aunty where is uncle? I have to give him this file and baba was in hurry so he told me to give him that file."She nodded and went into a room. Few seconds later Mr and Mrs Malhotra came out. I stood up. "Namaste." "Namaste Ragini beta. Sit down. Did you gave her something to drink?" "Nehi. She didn't want something to drink." "Yes I'm not thirsty at all but thanks." He nodded and looked at the file. "Ehm that file. Baba wanted to give that file personally but was in hurry. He told me to handover that file to you." He looked at it and nodded. I gave it to him and he took it. "Thanks beta." I stood up and thanked him. "And tell your father that I will come in few days." I nodded and went outside the house and bumped into someone. I couldn't control my balance and was about to fall. In last second someone hold me. My eyes were closed. I opened slowly and saw a guy holding me. Quickly I stepped back and looked down. "Sorry." "Diyaan see." I went quickly to our house.
"Dadi maa I gave the file." "Good. I'll tell him." I went to my room and took a little rest and went to my sitar. I felt after such a long time a relief. A relief of a messy of life. A relief of my thoughts. A relief of everything. I went trough my sitar and smiled. How I missed it to play.  I closed my after I started to play the first note. I started to play a full composition. I sung lightly and was happy. After I played I sat there for few minutes. A happiness for my soul. I stood up and placed my sitar beside and went outside the room. It was 3 pm. It was time to eat and I was really hungry. I went to dadi maa preparing for me my dish. I sat there and finally she gave me my dish. "Thanks dadi maa." She smiled and sat also and started to eat. "Ragini. I talked to your baba." I looked up and made a confused look. About what did she talk? "About what, dadi maa?" She smiled lightly and looked at me lovely. "About your marriage." My eyes got wide. "Dadi!  Noo! I mean I want to complete my studies after that we can talk about marriage. And also I want to complete my studies and after that I want to search a job." She looked at me. "I can understand you but..." "But what?" "I want to be grand grand mother and your baba want to be grandfather." I looked down. "Dadi maa. Please give me time about this matter." She nodded and we ate our dish. "Dadi maa. Whose the groom? It's Laksh?!" She had a grin. "Of course." A big relief was inside me.
After I ate my dish I went back in my room and studied for the upcoming lesson. I wanted to be prepared. After that I took a little break and looked at the clock. It was 6 pm. I went the stairs up to the terace and looked at the sun. Just at the way how the colors were changing. From beautiful orange, yellow to a blue, purple sky. How the colors were changing beautifully. I took my phone out and tried to call Laksh. He took up. "Hello Ragini." "Hi Laksh." "I just wanted to call you."

Laksh POV

After I talked to Rithik I went back at home. I entered the living room and everyone were talking. I looked at them each and everyone. "Laksh. Come here." I looked at Maa calling me. I looked at her and nodded.i went to her and she said to sit down. I followed it and sat down. "Laksh." My baba sat there and looked at me serious . "Yes baba." "Your maa and I we talked to each other for your marriage." After I heard the word marriage my eyes got wide as hell. I looked baba and maa. Maa nodded happily. "But baba maa I want to finish my studies and I have to search for work." "Laksh you can also work in our own company." "But baba." "Laksh of course your study is more important but you're growing from your age. I think it's time." "Maa. Is it..." I could hear a laugh from the back. I looked at Maa smiling at me. That was a yes. It was Ragini. I stood up and went to my room.
I searched my phone. During I searched it my phone rang and I got it finally. I hang up and it was none other than my angel.
"Hello Ragini." "Hi Laksh." "I just wanted to call you." I listened and she said to tell me first but I wanted to know it. "No Ragini ladies first. So tell me." There was a silence. I don't know how to say it. Only one word: Shaadi."
And for the second time after that word my eyes got wide and I was so damn surprised about it. "What?"

And let's cut it.
Guys the nominations are over and only few guys voted for me and I'm really not happy about it.i expected more but I think I should take it as a: you're not a good writer you have to write better and more. And this will be my new ambition. I'll do it! I'll improve myself and hope that you all like it.
So see you soon with another chapter💕