Chapter 77

Laksh POV

I wanted to see her. Wanted to hold her hand. To touch her soft cheek. To tuck her hair behind her ear. To hug her tightly. I hysterical wanted to feel her presence, her heart beat. Just her. My Ragini.
I was there and looked up to the window and a very clever idea was in my mind. I started to climb till the window and saw her staring at me. "Laksh what are you doing here?!"  "I'm just here to see my fiance." I was in her room and gave her a big grin.  "Laksh, what's that? You're no more a little boy." "Achcha little boy..." I went closer to her and hold her hand tightly. I looked into her just mesmerising, sparkling eyes and realised even after so long time that I was the luckiest guy on this earth having Ragini as my love of the life. She smiled heart warmly. "Laksh you're such a bad guy... Did you know  that?" "I know. I know Ms Ragini Gadodia." "Laksh Maheshwari, why do you always say my full name I stead of saying just Ragini?" I touched her soft cheek, bend forward to her till our for head touched. "I just love your name and after or marriage it will be Ragini Laksh Maheshwari so I want to say Ragini Gadodia." She closed her eyes while I looked at her. I saw her dark circled eyes which showed that she hadn't slept so much. Her breath was normal, slowly. "Finally I'm with you..." Her eyes were closed. "I'm always with you." "Still... these hours with that..." but I stopped her. Stopped her to talk like this rubbish. "Ragini don't dare to tell his name. He's lucky that I'm right now not there at the police station. Come here." She came closer, placed her head on my chest. I hugged her back. "Please forget this incidence. Look forward. Be concentrated to now. Here in the present and then the future." I felt that she nodded. I stepped back to look at her and saw a tear dropping out of her ankle of her eyes. "Why?" I wiped her tears away and kissed her forhead. "Never cry." "Yes..." She smiled.
"I'll take some milk toffee that I made. Should I?" "Woahhh! Really?! You... okay but I'll come with you." Her eyes got wide. "Are you crazy. Dadi maa is here! No for sure not." She went to he door and I followed her. She turned around, looking into my eyes showed with her hands a stop but I was naughty so I did the same and hold her hand twirled her to me and let her fall down into my arm. "What are you doing Laksh?" "What? What I am doing. You're swing it right?!" She rolled her eyes and took a deep breath. "Mr Laksh Maheshwari sometimes o could hate you..." "But you can't. I know my angel." "You're unbelievable..." I cut again her word. "Unbelievably perfect." I made her to stand and once again my lady love rolled her just big brown eyes, smiled and went out of her room closing the door.
I grinned and went to her bed, sat there down and saw a beautiful dairy on the desk. It was private so I wouldn't take it. I smiled and saw in a beautiful handwriting Jhanki. I looked at it closely without taking it. That diary was a brown that was decorated lightly in gold. She was also so simple. "I'm back." I turned my head and saw Ragini approaching to me. She saw that I had a look on the diary. She sat next to me and gave a plate with these sweets. It to one and tasted it and it was delicious. "Delicious!" She laughed and thanked me. After few seconds she took the diary in her hands and smiled. "This is one of the last memories of my maa." She smiled looking at me where I could see the pain of a daughter. "Wow..." "You can have a look at it so don't worry." "Really?" "Why not." She opens the book on the first page with few music notes on it. She had had a beautiful handwriting.

3th of September 1985

Music

I'm  happy that I got finally my diary where I can write my thoughts and about my life.
This is just a short introduction, Jhanki into your life when you was younger. I can't control laughing cause this is so strange.
Time flies so fast and I turned 15. Yeah few month ago so I think I don't have to mention when my birthday is.        The passion music got me more. I started to sing in a very young age and that thing is that my parents aren't singers. Really strange. I got it and God presented it to me. My lord Ganesha.
Today I got a big chance to perform at the very popular university in Dheli and I got so surprised and happy that I couldn't control it anymore. So we, maa baba and I went to the university and I sang there. I was blessed.
Now it is night and I could feel the presence of the moon. Not the normal moon. It was the full moon. I always stare at it and think about my life. I mean who shouldn't do it?
I'm so tired right now but I don't want to sleep. I just want to write here in my diary. As I wrote on the top as a heading music I want to write about my passion music.
M

usic that goes into your ears straight into your heart. It gives you and me a big strength. I got to see a new, different, world where I can explore it. Music can be loved by everyone. A single person in this world just there is a different. Everyone has his own taste of music but the love is the same.
Maa is calling for me. I have to go.

I looked up and smiled after reading it. She was so matured in her young ages and I felt the connection between me and her. The love she had shared was impossible and I could sense it undoubtedly. I looked at Ragini smiling at me. "Beautiful." "Hmmm... I know Laksh and this is one of the reasons why I can't get over." She laughed slightly. She breathed in and out, slowly. I looked  at the diary and back to my angel. "You're like her. The same. Just the name are different, the person is different but the love to music is just the same Ragini." She looked at me. Her eyes sparkled. These sparkle were different and I could sense it. It was a sparkle that I've never seen before. "Yeah... I think so. You're right." She smiled and came closer to me, crossed her fingers in mine and placed her head on my shoulder. This was unexpected. "Thank you Laksh." "For what Ragini?" I played with her hand of making little circles with my finger. "Just like that. I had to say it." I kissed her forhead and felt the silence. It felt so good.  Being beside my angel. My Ragini. Mere pyaar.

Ragini POV

I had a feel holing his hand and, just being with him. I went closer to him crossed my fingers in his, placed my head on his strong, warm shoulder. "Thank you Laksh." I looked at the window and stared the cloud and the sky. "For what Ragini?" I felt on my hand his fingers that made little circles and it felt good. I looked at his fingers and answered him back. "Just like that. I had to say it." I felt how he kissed my forhead and closed my eyes. It was silent but this bit was so good. I closed once again my eyes, felt the presence of him. The heartbeat of him that was unnormally was. His hot breath that touched my forhead. Very slowly without wanting I felt in a deep sleep where I hoped to see my maa.

Here we go with another chapter❤