Chapter 59

Ragini POV

"What?" I could Imagine how surprises he was. "Yes Laksh." There was silence. I waited. "Ragini I wanted to tell you the same matter." Now I got really surprised. "What?"
"Yes Ragini. They wanted to talk to me and they talked about marriage but..." "But what Laksh?" "I want to finish..." "You want to finish your stdies like me?" I got a grin. "Oh God Laksh me too. I'm so happy that you wanted the same." "Yes Ragini. I'm so happy and I can't wait anymore." I blushed hardly thinking about it. I played with my hairs without knowing. "Me too." "But did dadi maa or Baba told something about when it is?" I thought about it and said no. "Only dadi maa talked to me but not about when. So it's a surprise when it is..." I could hear a laughter. "That's great. So what are you doing?" "Me, chilling on the terace and looking at the sky and what about you." "You're watching the changing colors. Am I right?" "Yes Laksh. How did you know that?" "Turn around." And that turn around was like he was here. I turned lightly around and God safe me please. He was here. He came to me and gave me a for head kiss. I closed my eyes and felt that moment. Every second of this beautiful moment. It was a bliss to feel it. I shivered hardly because of him. I smiled. "Hi..." I looked at him how he fixed his already perfect hair. "Hey Angel." I got always a shiver when he called me his angel. He was the only one making me like that. "Why are you here?" "Hey what a question!? Don't you like it when I'm here. If you want I'll go." He was about to go but I stopped him by holding his hand. He looked at me and came stepped back to me. "He smiled. "So the same matter?" "Yes." I looked down. "Hey look at me." He placed his fingers under my kin and made to look at him.

Laksh POV

I was literally surprised. So I forgot tell that I took my key and drove to Ragini and she didn't realised it. I got up and went to the house where dadi maa sat there in the living room and watched her serial. I went to her and said silently hello and she did the same. Of course Ragini thought that I was at home.
I went slowly the stairs up and saw her on the terace. She looked at the sky and was fascinated about the colors. "You're watching the changing colors. Am I right?" I had to grin as I knew what she did. "Yes Laksh. How did you know that?" "Turn around." I stood there and saw how she turned and looked at me with her beautiful eyes into mine. I went to her and gave her a deep for head kiss. I felt that moment and I could swear she smiled though her heart. "Hi..." I looked at her and fixed my hair. "Hey Angel." I saw how she blushed and automatically I had to smile. "Why are you here?" I looked at her shocked. What was that? "Hey what a question!? Don't you like it when I'm here. If you want I'll go." Without looking into her eyes I was about to go but I could feel her hand in my hand. She hold my hand tightly. I turned back to her and looked at me. Her eyes got lightly wet. I only thought that she should not cry. I smiled. "So the same matter?" "Yes." She looked down. "Hey look at me." I placed my finger under her soft kin and made to look at me. "That sounds great." "Yes Laksh. I'm so happy." I gave her a grin. "I had to ask Maa if I will marry you. They started to laugh and said yes." "You asked the same? Oh god I did the same Laksh." She cane closer to me and hugged me. Why was she only one who let my heart to beat so fast. I hugged her back tightly. I wished that this would freeze forever. "After our academy?" "Yes." I smiled and kissed her neck.
We were in her room. She went here and there. I looked at her with a confused look. "Why are you going here and there Ragini? You're making me nervous..." She stopped walking and looked at me. "Me?" "No I'm talking to the ghost right next to you." She rolled her eyes and continued walking. I sat there on her bed and watched her. "Ragini..." She looked at me. "Laksh..." She didn't stop walking. I got up and went to her. I hold her arms. "Ragini...?" "No I mean I'm just thinking about everything... look I'm so nervous about it... just after our studies we have our marriage..." "Oh god Ragini cool down. For this you're walking like this." I laughed. How sweet. "Angel... we have time... over 6 month." " Laksh six month are going like this." She snipped with her fingers . I could understand her. "Angel... I know I know but..." "Yes yes first we should concentrate on our studies." She smiled at me and on point dadi maa entered her room. "Correct. This is what you have to do. The rest of the things we will manage." She came to us and placed her hand on our cheeks. "Of course dadi maa."

Ragini POV

"Ragini... just finish your studies and Laksh beta you have to do the same." We nodded at the same time. She went out of the room and let us alone. I sat on my bed. "Laksh... I think it's time to go." I looked at the clock. He pout and looked at me. "Really? No!" I smiled and looked at him. "Laksh I bet with you that maa wait for you." He nodded lightly. I stood up and pushed him lightly to the door. "But I don't want to go." "Laksh." I glared at him. Of course a fake one. He smiled and gave me a for head kiss. "Okay Ms Gadodia. I'll go right now." "Bye." "Bye angel." With these words he went out of my room.
After I washed I went to my desk and toom my book and my handy with my earphones. I went out of the balcony and placed these on my little table. I went back to my room and took my bottle of water. After that I went to the balcony. I sat down on my soft chair and made it for me more comfortable. I took my book and placed it on lab. I took my phone and my earphone. I started the song. I opened my book and read the next chapter. I smiled through my entire face.

I didn't know. A strange feeling. Something that I never had. Something new. A true and strong feeling. I looked in her eyes. Her sparking blue eyes were searching me. I went with my finger softly trough her face. Very slowly. She closed her eyes. I smiled. It was new and I knew it. I felt it. The moon shone brightly. Even in this darkness she shone more brightly. Her beautiful hair were flying everywhere. "Why me?" She looked at me. I smiled and looked away and back. "Do you need an answer?" She smiled lightly. "Yes.." She looked at me and blushed lightly. Everytime when she blushed she looked more cuter and more beautiful. "It's just you..." *

A beautiful love story. A love story that took my breath away. Sky and Liam were something beyond. A love story of everything. Love was strong. Mother love father love or friendship love. Every kind of love was strong that made the relation more stronger. Like ours. I smiled. Looked at the moon. "Maa..." I closed the book and put it away. "Love is something special. So strong so special. It can be expressed in many and different ways. And this is my expression of love from me to you. Maa I'm missing you badly. Ah Maa I have such good new for you.." I had to smile thinking about it. "Guess what, it's Shaadi." I clapped with my hands like a kid and looked at the moon. "A new chapter in my life will be opened... without you but I know you'll be always with me. The distance between us isn't important." I got up from the chair and went forward. "A new chapter... Oh god I can't believe till now Maa... I will marry him... okay we have time but time flies so fast..."

Laksh POV

"Time flies so fast Laksh. I can clearly remember when you was just in my arms. You was so small." She looked at me down. My head lied on her lab. She went with her magical hand trough my hairs. After such a longe time. "You was so naughty... just everytime." I could feel how she smiled. "You didn't change but let's hope you'll be more matured after marriage. I'll pray for god." She laughed. I had to laugh too. "Maa I'm not that bad." I pout lightly. "Achcha. Look Adarsh bhaiya. Laksh Bhaiya and maa are enjoying their quality time without us." We looked there and there were Uttara and Adarsh bhaiya. The cane inside and sat down. "Haa... I can completely understand you. Maa what's that?!" In that moment Parineeta bhabi came and joined us. "Adarsh jii. You're so jealous." She laughed and there I had to laugh too. How right she was. "She is just perfect.  Bhabi thank you." "It's my pleasure." "Achcha... Parineeta since when?" He smiled. "Parineeta bhabi. Yu have stay with Adarsh bhaiya." Uttara went to her and hugged her. " Oh God Uttara. She knows in which team she has to be. "Beta... really? I'll join you tomorrow. I'm really tired. You can continue your augments after I  went." I got up and looked at Maa. She smiled and stood up. "What?! No!"

Oh God!  Valentine week...😍😂 I'm single... Hut okay..😩💪 I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Hit a star and comment!❤