Chapter 15

Laksh POV

I came there in last seconds. "Namaste" I came inside and searched for the one girl. She stood there and smiled at me. I grinned back. We sat down. "Thanks for coming." Raginis dad looked at everyone and stopped at me. "And again really. You was like a god. Thanks that you saved my daughter." I just nodded with a warm smile. I looked at baba who looked at me very proudly. Wow! He was proud about me. Maa who sat next to me smiled at me and put her hand on my shoulder. I searched for Ragini but she wasn't there. "Jiji ask where the girl is." Maa smiled at her and said I don't know. "Is think she's in her room." Baba and Shekar sir were talking to each other. Uttara apologised and went to the room. To Ragini. And me, Lucky, I was like a statue and had to sit with them and hand to while like a baby.

Ragini POV

I went to my room. There I watched him. How he smiled. His statue. I think this is the first time I could look at him very closely. Perfectly. His dark brown eyes. His black hair. Everything of him. His smile his nature. It was perfect. For Him. Not for me. He was the opposite of me. He was a nature who talks very easily. And I'm a shy person. His style was something else and mine was traditional. I went to the mirror. Looked at myself. Ragini Gadodia. I went to the bed. Sat down and there she came inside. "Hi!" I looked at her. "Come! Sit Down Uttara." She sat down and hold my hand. "Let's talk about something." "About what?" She looked up. "hmmm.." "you have lots of time to think about it." she stood up and went to the left and right side. "Ok i have a question." She sat again. "Ok start." "Recently I saw a guy." That wasn't good at all. Not my topic. "Ok. Next." What rubbish I was talking! "Hmm I saw him and there was a how could I say a feel." I just stared at her. My mind got off. A throwback was in my mind. A deja-vu. How I met him for the first time. The bad Lucky. "And I don't know. He came there and talked rubbish about me. We had a not at all a good convo. But after that he said sorry. The problem is I wasn't angry on him." Yes the same feel was here. I had the same. I looked at her. "Wait stop you mean you have feelings for him?" She looked at me. "No!" "Bit i think you have feelings for him because.." and foolish me I wanted to tell her. "What because?" I mean I wasn't in love? I didn't have feelings for him! I stood up. "Nothing."

Uttara POV

And I caught her. She had feelings for bhai. Good. I looked at her. She already stood there. I couldn't see her face but I know she thought about it. I wanted to laugh but noo! My plan! I went to her. "Ragini please. Say it please. I have a doubt. It's always because of him. I need your help and really I trust you a lot." I put my hand on her shoulder. She turned with a little bit fear. This was enough for me. She has feelings for him. For Lucky. "Ragini, Uttara please come dinner is Ready." Dadi ma came inside and smiled at us. Urghhh lucky Ragini. Next time!

Ragini POV

Oh my god! Thanks Lord and thank you dadi Maa! She saved me! We went to the dinner table. Everyone sat there. I went straight to the kitchen and helped dadi Maa. "Please serve for them." I took the Roti and went outside the kitchen. I put to everyone four rotis. Everyone said thanks. And at last to Laksh I went to him slowly. I put him also four rotis. He said thanks. I smiled back. I severe for everyone. After dinner they thanked for the dinner. And after r that they went to their home. I went inside my room and closed the door. Started to sang. And someone was sitting on my bed. It was Lakh but how!? I couldn't get it he was also there. And said bye and now. Ahhh it was my dream! I went to the mirror and opened my hair. "Ragini!" I turned to my bed! My shocked eye a told everything. I went straight to my bed. To Laksh or ghost Laksh. Touched him. On his shoulder. And very unluckily it was the real Laksh. "What are you doing here Laksh!?" I whispered so that nobody could her us. " I just wanted to say again hi." He grinned. "Really!?" "Wait Ragini what was that?" He touched my shoulder like I did to him. I smiled very shy. "Ehm I thought there was a Laksh ghost." He stood up. " don't dare to say it. You really thought that I was a ghost?" He made a fake angry face. "I'll never talk to you." "aha my good friend doesn't want to talk to me? Fine!" I grinned and him. He grinned back. "Ok I think I have to go. See you." "Haa Ok. Laksh. See you" he went round the window. "and Laksh." He looked at me he was already outside the window. " be careful."I whispered it. He nodded and smiled. And he was went to his bike and made a tatata bye bye and went with his bike.

Laksh POV

Me?! Nooo!! I was a good boy! I just wanted to take her number. so after everyone went and adarsh drove I climbed at the wall to Raginis window. I studied her house very well. Appreciate me. Thank you thank you! I searched for her phone and had to give the pin. And Lucky was very clever. Really I just put her powder on her phone a little bit. And I could see her finger prints very clearly. And typed it. Finished! I searched her number and yes I got it! I saved her number in my phone and clean her phone put it on the right place and sat down. I had a close look at her room. Really, this girl was so simple. In everything.her style her furniture. Just everything. I liked it. And she came inside. Looked at me very shocked. Yes! Surprised! I could laugh. How sweet. Her reaction thoo! She opened her long her. "Ragini" I started. She turned very slowly and made a face like what was that! She came to me and touched my shoulder with her fingers. I could start to laugh. So funny and cute!! Yes Ragini it was me! "What are you doing here Laksh!?" She whispered it. She looked in every directions. Cuteness overloaded. Her big eyes. Her fear. " I just wanted to say again hi." He grinned. "Really!?" I interrupted her with a question. "Wait Ragini what was that?" I touched her the same way she did. She smiled very shy. I could die!"Ehm I thought there was a Laksh ghost." I stood up. " don't dare to say it. You really thought that I was a ghost?" I made a fake angry face. "I'll never talk to you." "aha my good friend doesn't want to talk to me? Fine!" She grinned at me. For the first time and that looked so good on her. I grinned back. "Ok I think I have to go. See you." "Haa Ok. Laksh. See you" I went to the window and she said to me "and Laksh." I looked at her. I was already outside the window. " be careful."she whispered it so beautifully. In these moments I was the luckiest guy.
Now I was in my bed and thought about to call her. I thought and thought. And I wasn't that sure. Should I or not?

And another chapter completed. I hope you loved it too! Comment and give me a big star. I want to see more♥♥ lots of love Maha♥♥♥
Ps for everyone. I can't understand hindi. I'm tamil♥