Chapter 22

Ragini POV

I stood early up. Made the usual things and went to the kitchen. Only baba was awake. "Good morning baba." He sat at the dinner table read his newspaper and his cafe. He looked to me. "Ragini beta good morning. Why so early awake?" I smiled at him and made a cafe for me. "Baba I must meet today Lakh." He nodded. " this is good beta. Help him. Should I drop you?" I answered with a no. After drinking my cafe I went outside the house.
At MM I went first to Annapurna maa. She was in the kitchen. Everyone was away except one person. It was Laksh. "I have to talk to Laksh maa." She nodded. "Beta he is very how could I say.." "ma don't worry I'll help him." I went out of the kitchen and went the stairs up.
I looked at my watch 9:45 am. Okay. I stood there and finally he opened the door.  A shock in his face. He went again inside. "Ragini what... How how are you." Without saying anything I went inside in his room and searched the photo. Finally I found it but the surprise was that I found another one. "Ragini. Put it there! Immediately!" I made a sign not to come near. Now I have to treat him in the Laksh way. He has to open himself. And this was my try. First question I asked. "Who's that?" Second question. "What happened to him?" Third question and the last one before I looked at him finally in his eyes. "How special is he?" He stood there like a statue. Didn't know what to say. "Laksh don't try to escape. I  could help you." "NO! NO RAGINI! You can't help me. Try to understand. First yesterday now today. I tried to forget him but it's impossible. In every corner there was something that connected us." "I asked you something you didn't answered to my question." His eyes searched in every direction. "Laksh." Slowly I went to him. "I know how hard this is. This kills someone from inside." I looked into his eyes but he looked straight. I put my hand on his cheek softly. He looked at me down. " Laksh." This time I whispered. "Ragini but can't!" His voice raised. He started to walk. "I made the big mistake. Because of ME he left me! BECAUSE OF ME HE COULDN'T MAKE HIS DREAM IN REALITY!" His voice was no more normal. I shocked a little bit. I went to him and wanted to hold his hand but he waved his hand in the air. "Laksh really. Eventually it wasn't your fault. Why should it be your fault?" I looked in his eyes. I could feel his warm breath on my forehead.
He tried to calm down. I put my hand on his cheek. "Laksh.." Before I could say anything he felt down and started to cry. Every little tear dropped down. I sat next to him. "Laksh. Please let everything out. It's time confront it." He hugged me and cried. I just hugged him back and tried to calm him down.

Laksh POV

I couldn't control my anger. I started to shout at her. "I made the big mistake. Because of ME he left me! BECAUSE OF ME HE COULDN'T MAKE HIS DREAM IN REALITY!" I looked at her so furious. She shocked a little bit but she didn't mention it. She came towards me. She wanted to hold my hand but I waved my hand aways from hers. "Laksh really. Eventually it wasn't your fault. Why should it be your fault?" I looked at her she wanted to calm me down but I couldn't but I tried. She placed her soft warm hand on my cheek. It felt so good. "Laksh.." but I couldn't control it and fell down and started to cry. To cry like a baby. She sat down and tried to calm me down.  "Laksh. Please let everything out. It's time confront it." I just hugged her. Hugged her and cried in her neck. She hugged me back. and in these moments I didn't feel alone. Ragini made me feel so safe. Like I was in a dangerous world and this girl saved me from it. She was my medicine. I cried and cried. She didn't say anything. She just placed her head on my head.

Ragini POV

I placed my head softly on his head. "Pshhht. Calm down Laksh." We removed from our hug and looked at each other. "Laksh. It's only in your hand to fight against it." I hold his and hand to show him my full support. "I... I.. It was like a bad dream..." he tried to complete a full sentence I placed my finger in his lips. I whispered. "Laksh. Again calm down. Close your eyes and have a feel of him." He closed his eyes. There was a silence. He smiled.
"It was two years ago." He started. He looked to me. His pain was crystal clear.
His anger on himself  could be see.

Laksh POV

"It was two years ago." I looked at her. It was time to confront my problem. She was right.i had to do it. "Everything changed on the 2nd of August. It was a little dream to have a little trip to Kolkatta. His name is

Flashback

"Sanskaar!" I ran to him. "My parents accepted it." Yes his name was Sanskaar. He looked to me and smiled. "Best friend we got it! We can go to Kolkatta!" "Lucky!" He was the one who called me like that. His self thought. "Finally I could see her after so long time." Yes his love. Shona. "Best friend. Don't dream to much! You'll see her very soon." He tried to hit me. "Shut up Lucky."  We laughed. We sat in the garden.
Our big friendship started in out childhood. We went together to the little kids school. There we made a big promise. Trust. Our friendship grew time to time. Stronger and better. We start together and end it together. Our sentence. It was a new chapter that opened in front if me. The chapter was friendship. "Lucky!? What's up!? Are you in your thought?!" He looked at me. He was right. The problem was I knew everything about him and he knew everything about me. Dangerous. 
"Nothing Sankyy!" His nickname. I easy proud of me. My creation! Clap please! Thanks. He looked at me angrily. He hated it. "SAAAAANSKYYYYYY. "  I started to laugh. His expression.
We were like brothers. The bond we shared together was a special one. Very difficult to describe.
"Lucky? When we'll go there." "Don't worry best friend. We will go very soon. And there you can visit your Shonaaa." He blushed.

Flashback ends

"This was our preparation so that we could see his girlfriend. Actually her name is Swara." I need a break. I looked at her and I knew she was ready to help me. She smiled at me. "come on Laksh. You can do it."I took her hand and hold it tightly. I knew that I could do it.

I know this is a cut! I have to make you more interested. So it is about sansky.
! Guys this is just a little track!
Hope you enjoyed it a lot ♥ lots of love your beloved maha♥