Chapter 38

Ragini POV

After I ate I went into my room. A silence was between me and Laksh.  It was good. I washed my face brushed teeth. After that I changed my salwar into a simple home-salwar. A white Blue one. I opened the balcony door. The wind blow a little bit. The moon was shining in his beautiful white. I went to the desk and opened my braid. Looked at the mirror. I stepped slowly outside the balcony. I looked at the moon. The little stars giving their little importance. My mind went to my maa.

Flashback

We were outside the terrace. My maa hugged my tightly from back. We looked at the moon. She sung our song. After she sung till the end we looked at each other and smiled.
"Maa... why is the moon shining?"  She smiled at me. "Ragu... look at the sky..." I looked at the sky. It was dark. "so without the moon... where is the light? The natural light?" She looked at me from the side. "I don't know maa." She smiled at me. Her eyes sparkled to the moon. "Beta... If the moon wasn't here it would be soo dark." I nodded. "Soo. Without moon only darkness." Maa smiled at me and cupped my face. "Totally correct." We went together inside our house.

Flashback ends

I opened my eyes. Without you, moon, there would be a bad darkness. I smiled turned and went inside the room.
I went to the bed and slept very fast.
The next morning I stood up and went to the bathroom. I changed my clothes. I went to the desk put my bindi and fixed my dupatta. I opened the door and a hot Laksh stood there. His arms crossed. He lent on the door. He went inside und pushed me back into the room. He closed the door and pushed me to the wall. I couldn't control myself. I was again in my Laksh is here freeze.
He touched with his hand my waist. His war breath touched my entire skin. His eyes were focused on mine. He focused. I looked into his eyes. "Say it..." it was only a whisper. I was confused. About what?! "La..." "ragini what happened? Why are you behaving like that?" Oh.... that made sense... He meant. "Ragini... answer me." This time his both hand was on my cheek. He was more closer. I automatically touched his hand. "Laksh... really... nothing..." "you're lying. Say the damn truth. Don't you trust me?!" This time his eyes were red.

Laksh POV

I planned. Planned how to get the truth from her mouth. This time I got earlier up. Was Ready. Stood at the door. I Crossed my Hands and lent on the door. Finally the door opened. A beautiful Ragine stood there with a shock. I  pushed her I side the room and closed the door. I hold her and pushed her to the wall. I was concentrated to find something out. I wanted to know... what did I wrong? Her warm breath was on my skin. Her hand was on my chest. "Say it..." I just whispered it. My voice should be heard by her.  "La..." but I interrupted her. "ragini what happened? Why are you behaving like that?" I tried to get something just from her emotions expression. Her eyes got wide. "Ragini... answer me."     I touched her chubby cheeks. There were si warm. Her soft skin... I moved more closer to her. She touched my hand. I looked at her. "Laksh... really... nothing..." "you're lying. Say the damn truth. Don't you trust me?!" I couldn't  any more. Why? I Moved back and moved again to her closer. "Laksh... there's nothing really.... but this is what..." my eyes got wide. "Say it." She played with her fingers. "Look into my eyes and say it." She didn't look at me. I placed my fingers under her kin and me her to look at me. She looked at me. "I..." she looked into my eyes. "I.. I don't know... my feeling for him..." my eyes got wide. "She pushed me a little bit and tried to go but I hold her. Hold her hand and made her turn to me. She just hugged me. And started to cry. "Ragini..."
I hugged her back. I calmed her down and she looked at me. She moved away and said sorry. She looked around and started to ran outside the room. I was confused. Strange feelings? She was in love? Biz with whom? I stood there for few minutes. Didn't realised what happens few minutes before.

A short chapter. I know but this year is my final year. I Have To Study  A Lot. I'm sorry!
But hoped you lived this very short chapter...♥
Lots of Love Maha♥