Chapter 51

Laksh POV

I hugged him and couldn't imagine that he was back. My old Sansky. Sanskaar Malhotra. My dost. I looked at him and wiped my tear. My happiness tear. "Welcome back Sansky." "Also welcome back Lucky." We went back to the car. They sat down. "Shonas mum?" "Sure." Ragini and I went to the bike and we also sat down. I started to drive to Swaras mum.
We finally we arrived there. Swara and Sansky were staying behind us. "Aunty..." "Beta. You're back." "Yes... we're back. Just wanted to talk to you. To make you fell better." "Oh that's sweet of you. Come inside." We didn't went inside. "What is? Why aren't you coming inside?" We moved aside. She looked at them and her eyes filled with tears. She looked at her doughty and looked at his son in law. "Shona?" "Maa..." Swara ran to her mum and hugged her tightly for few minutes. Their eyes filled with tears. "Where did you go!? Without saying?! Bol!" "I'm sorry maa."again they hugged. Sanskaar went slowly to them. He also hugged them. I stood there wit Ragini. She smiled. A tear escaped from her eyes. I went to her and wiped it way. She looked at me and we smiled.

Ragini POV

"Thank you." We were about to go as Swaras mum came. "Why thanks Aunty?" "Because." She smiled with her entire heart. "You destroyed my sadness. Thanks a lot for bringing them back." "Of course." I hugged her and also Swara and Sanskaar joined us. They thanked us. "What about your mum?" Laksh was focused on looking at him. "Yes very soon." They also hugged each other.
"I'm so happy." We drove back to the house. "We got it." "Yes Ragini.." I could imagine his smile. "Finally I found him." "Yes..." Till we came home we didn't talk so much. That was good. I bend my head lightly on his strong shoulder.
Finally we came home and Lakshmi Maa was already waiting for us. I went to my room opened the door and went to the bathroom and changed my salwar into a simple home salwar. I washed my hand and face and went slowly the stairs down and I didn't know butI was so focus on something that I lightly slipped. I felt down.  I completely rolled the stairs down and I was screaming. "Ragini!" I was at the ground and   hold on my feet. "Ouchhh." Laksh ran the stairs down and came to me. "Beta." Lakshmi Maa was there and bend to me. "Is everything okay? Laksh lift her." He didn't say anything. He lift me up and went fast in the living room. He placed me on the couch and looked at me. Placed his warm hand on my cheeks. "What happened?" He wiped my tears and looked in every direction. Lakshmi Maa came fast with the box and gave it to him. He put me a cream and a bandage but he stopped and looked at me. "No I think we should go to the hospital." "Yes beta. That's better. Take the car." "Yes." "What? No... Laksh. Really its okay." "No Ragini. We're going to the hospital." I wanted to sat again but he interrupted me with a don't say anything expression. He lifted me again and exited the house. Lakshmi Maa was behind us. She opened the car door and he placed me there. "Laksh..."

Laksh POV

It was a loud scream. A very loud one. I was just in my room. My mind was blank.it was Ragini. I started to ran without thinking I was there and looked down. She was lying there on the ground and looked at her foot. She hold it tightly. "Ragini!" I was shocked looking at her in this state and ran the stairs down as fast as I could. Lakshmi Maa came also to her. "Beta." Lakshmi Maa was there and bend to her "Is everything okay? Laksh lift her." She was correct and I was about to do that so without any word I lifted her and went with fat steps into the living room and placed her on the couch. I looked at her and and placed my hand on her soft and warm cheek. "What happened?" I wiped her tears flowing down the cheeks and looked in every direction. Lakshmi Maa came fast with the box and gave it to me. I put her a cream and a bandage but I stopped and looked at her. "No I think we should go to the hospital." "Yes beta. That's better. Take the car." "Yes." I looked at Lakshmi Maa and she nodded. I nodded too. "What? No... Laksh. Really its okay." I looked back to Ragini. "No Ragini. We're going to the hospital." She wanted to say something but I showed her a single expression  and she didn't say anything. I was good. I lifted her again and exited the house. Lakshmi Maa was behind us. She opened the car door and I placed her there. "Laksh..." "Please." "Okay." She sat there and I also sat down. I started the car and drive to the hospital.
"Very good Mr Laksh. Ms Gadodia he is absolutely right about it. If you have something please never wait." "Sure Doctor." I grinned. She looked at me and showed her tongue. "So I thing this fracture will go in few days just don't walk so much." "I will take care of her." He nodded. "And this is the precipitation." He gave it and I went out of the room. At the parmecy I bought the medicine for Ragini and went back to the room. "Take care." "Thanks a lot  doctor." "It's my duty." I helped Ragini to stand up and lifted her again. She started to protest. "Immediately! Put me down! I can walk." As she wished I did it and her walk pahh wow she tried to walk properly and and ohhh I cough her. She was about to fall. "Sorry."

A very short chapter... I'm so sorry but gosh I have fever I'm so tired... I'm trying my best to entertain you... I will do the next chapter longer 😚💕