Chapter 40

MAHAEPISODE

              DIWALI SPECIAL
                              I

Ragini POV

Ragini POV

I opened the door of my room. I entered and I saw my baba and dadi maa.  Both were waiting for me. I ran to them and hugged them tightly. "BABA! DADI MAA!" "Ragini." They hugged me back. "Ladoo look at me." Dadi maa was focused looking at me. She grinned. "You're looking so beautiful." I smiled at her. "Dadi maa..." she laughed. "Ragini." I looked at my baba. " He looked at me and put his hand on my cheek. I touched his hand. "You're looking so beautiful. Like your maa." I smiled. Yes like my maa. "Thanks baba." "Can I disturb you?" I turned. Last stood there and waved a little bit his hand. He smiled. I smiled at him and nodded. He stepped inside the room. "Laksh beta." I looked at dadi maa going to him. She blessed him. They hugged at each other. I had to smile. There was a big bond. They whispered. Baba and I we just looked at each other and made a confused bit smiled face. "Dadi maa. Look here's a present only for you." He gave her box. She smiled and thanked him. I smiled but I was like what about me?! They came to us. "Namaste baba." He took blessing of him. How are you Laksh?" "Im fine."  Baba smiled him and nodded. "I'm very thankful that you invited us for Diwali." "It's our pleasure baba." "Baba... I'll do some work."
I went the stairs up and saw Uttara. She looked at me waved her hand and smiled. I did the same. "Long time that I saw you." "Really?!" We laughed. "How are you?" I smiled and answered. I asked back and she answered that she was really fine. We had a little conversation. I went to Lakshmi maa. She stood there and talked to Annapurna maa. They laughed together. I stood there and waited till Annapurna maa saw me. "Come beta." She made a warm smile. I entered the room and took blessing of both. "So beta. How are you?" "I'm good maa. What about you and a huge surprise that you are here." "I'm happy and yes we thought inviting you and we know that you both were to busy finding out about Sankaar mystery so Uttara had that perfect idea to invite you on Diwali and here we are." She put her hand on my cheek and asked if we were moving on with that issue. I nodded. "That sounds good and Ragini beta I have a question are you good doing rangoli?" She looked at me and I nodded heavily. "Maa I love that! Just give me everything I'll do a perfect rangoli for this year!" "I'll take everything." Lakshmi maa put her hand on my shoulder. She went out of the room. I also went put of the room. I followed her. She gave me everything and I went out of the house. I sat down and thought which design I should do. What about picon? Yeah I love them. I prepared and started to put it. I was so concentrated that o didn't realise that Lakh stood there. "Woow." Few seconds later I looked up. "What?" "I said wow." He smiled at me and sat next to me. "Should I help you?" He grinned. "Okay I say to you which colour you have to give me. Okay?" I smiled. He nodded. "Blue please." He gave it and talked. "So I thought that you can only sing. I didn't know that you're good in that too." "Now you know it." I looked at him. I was looking at me. I hoped that he was looking at me just for seconds.