Chapter 87

Laksh POV

Her voice was strong and loud. She went the stairs completely down and the way she walked down was for me new. A new perspective. A new side of her.
"I think it's better to talk about it. I have an idea. Laksh will work as a choreographer, should I work in your office bade baba?" I went the stairs down, gave her a confused, surprised  look and looked at the others to see their expression and they were also surprised and shocked at the same time. "I'll do the work for Laksh. You can change it back to your name. This company belongs to you. You accepted me to work in a school so I can work in your business." His face didn't show any of his emotions.

Ragini POV

"Ragini, it's quite good but I want my son to work in the Maheshwari company not my Bahu." "Why?" "Ragini beta, this is not right. Please let this their problem. As a woman we're doing the work in this house and not..." "Maa what are you telling? Everyone has its own right to learn to work just everything. Everyone has its own dream, so why is he on the other hand?" "This is his own thought. We can't say anything." "How? Don't you want your son your daughter to be happy?" It was silent. I went to her and hold her hand. "You're a mother, you should know it very well. You carried your children in your womb and you gave them a life and they want to do the best. And you should be beide them. Help them." Without anything I went away from everyone went the stairs up to the room and closed the door. I took a deep breath and watched the sky and was in my thoughts.

~After two weeks~

Nothing had changed at all and Janas thought isn't changed a bit. I talked in this house less these days I got a letter from the academy to work there. I got the job but I wasn't happy. It was covered by the things that surrounded me. Laksh talked these days less and that made me more disappointed and down as hell. The dark circles under his eyes were speaking a lot. He was in his thoughts even in the night.
"Laksh." He looked around. "You forget it. Take it." I went to him and gave his key. "Thanks." He made a Pause came closer to me and hugged me. "Sorry for everything." "Why Laksh I'll do it. I'll talk to him." We removed from our hug and he looked away. I made him to look at me. "Don't worry." He nodded and went out of the room.

Laksh POV

It was night. Already. The night breeze was touching the entire skin. After Ragini had asked about the work he denied. She tried last week again but no response. I started to go there for one week and I hate it. I tried not to see my baba and I got successes in. The anger inside me was bigger and bigger that I could burst out.
I looked down as my phone started to ring. I looked at the clock and it was 12pm and looked after that who called me and it was none other than Ragini. I picked up. "Laksh?! Where are you damn! Did you even looked st your phone i called you many times!" I sighed and looked at the screen and she was right. Many missed calls. "Sorry." "Laksh where are you?" I looked around. "I don't know... I need a space Ragini. Please." I just switched the phone of and placed it beside me. Again a deep breath.

Ragini POV

I looked at the screen and couldn't believe that he switched off the phone. I placed the phone away, went out of the rom to the living room. I screamed. The door got opened from few rooms, the tired faces were there. "Baba!" The whole family went the stairs down. "Look what you did! Why?! Why can't you fulfill the wish of you son?! Is there something? Why damn can't you understand it?"
My anger was o top loop. I looked at everyone especially to baba.

Hey guys🙌🏽❤️
Back there from my short trip and back here too.
A short information: th school starts on 12th September so I don't get that much time anymore. So please understand me and cooperate with me as always💕 for sure I'll not stop writing! I will just write less chapters
And as always hit a like if you enjoyed it💕
Ah don't forget to vote for me on NewAuthorAwards 🙈💕
See you very soon 💕🙈