Chapter 39

First of all I wish each and everyone a happy Diwali♥ enjoy it and have a blast!
And to our story... I know I'm late but I wanted to post it today. It's longer! I hope you love it! Happy readying♥  and again
                HAPPY DIWALI!

 It's longer! I hope you love it! Happy readying♥  and again                 HAPPY DIWALI!

Ragini POV

I hugged him. Just hugged him. I could feel his both arms around my body. My mind was on zero. Literally on zero. After realisin g that he calmed me down I pushed him lightly away, said sorry and ran outside the room.  I wiped my tears that every second flow down. I I ran this time to another direction and ran the stairs up. I came to a terrace. My running was slower. Finally I just walked. I walked there and saw the sky. The blue, red, orange sky. The morning started here. I watched how the colours were changing. I felt so lonely I need him. Ragini stop this nonsense! He's in love with someone else? How many times should I say?  My mind was right. I was just dumb waiting my time only for him. I could feel a warm breath behind my ear. A warm breath. I stopped doing anything. It was him. Laksh. I could sense how close he was. He was to close... "Ragini." His whisper... His husky voice that made me fall again and again. His hand moved forward to mine. His hand touched mine. He lifted my hand to the air. His other hand was on my waist. "The sky... It turns the color... like you. Your feelings were changing..." I couldn't move. I just looked from the corner to see him. "Laksh..." "pshhht... don't say anything." His warm breath felt so good. His presence felt so good. I felt no more alone. "Ragini... The colours of the sky changes. The feelings in your heart changes too. But one thing is different... The sky changes everyday and you... you're feelings changes just now and will least for ever." He turned me to him. His eyes were focused. A tear escaped me. He wiped it softly. "Talk to him..." his eyes were red. "I can't... I don't know... he's in love with someone else." he put his finger on my lips. "If you're wrong and he loves you but said it wrongly?" My eyes got wide. What did he mean? I was about to say something but he stopped again. "Ragini... Don't you understand it? This angel kills me like half a year or should I say a going to be year?" My eyes got wide.

Laksh POV

I went out of her room and tried to follow her but I should say that she was really fast. Really. First I ran the stairs down but she want there. So I rant again the stairs up  and went straight to the terrace. I could see her. She looked instantly beautiful. I couldn't see her face at all but looking from behind was really amazing. The sky played in his colours. And there she stood and looked at the sky. Her dupatta flew in one direction. Her black hair danced in that morning. I had to smile. I meant that I love her and I knew that I said it indirectly. But she understood it wrongly. So now I had to say my love to her or she would be forever gone from my side...
I went to her slowly and quietly. I could do that very easily. I just whispered her name.  "Ragini." My hand moved forward to her soft and warm hand. I touched her hand and looked at her from her side profile. She defined perfection. Slowly I lifted her hand to the air and with the other hand I touched her waist. I looked at the sky. My breath was so normal but my heart beat was so fast. She was the only one who made me like that. "The sky... It turns the color... like you. Your feelings were changing..." I looked at the sky and smiled. "Laksh..." I interrupted her. "pshhht... don't say anything. Ragini... The colours of the sky changes. The feelings in your heart changes too. But one thing is different... The sky changes everyday and you... you're feelings changes just now and will least for ever." I twirled her so that i could see her. My eyes were focused. A tear escaped me. He wiped it softly. "Talk to him..." his eyes were red. "I can't... I don't know... he's in love with someone else." he put his finger on my lips. "If you're wrong and he loves you but said it wrongly?" My eyes got wide. What did he mean? I was about to say something but he stopped again. "Ragini... Don't you understand it? This angel kills me like half a year or should I say a going to be year?" My eyes were red because of starring at her. "Laksh..." she moved one step back. "I... I... I font know..." "Ragini... don't you understand?" "Literally no." She turned and moved away. I was there and I knew  she played a bad game... oh Miss Ragini. I was ready. I also moved and went the stairs down fast. Ragini was there and walked. I ran to her and hold her hand and pulled her to me. A good twirl. "LAKSH!" Her eyes were wide. I pushed her to the wall. "Ms Ragini Gadodia.  You can't understand it?" She looked at me but I knew that she understood it. "Wait I have to think about it... No!" She pushed me and ran. I looked at the running beauty.