Christmas 2004

Thenext day was Christmas Eve. Megan and Joseph got up with the twins at5:30am and again at 8am and just stayed up and cuddled up on the beduntil about 7:30am then went to the living room and sat in theirchair. A few minutes later Katie came out and said good morning thenMegan put on cartoons for her then they watched for a few minutesuntil Rachel and Jason came out, said good morning and sat down withthem. Kristen and Tim came out next and Jason and Tim went to makebreakfast.

Theboys came out a few minutes later then Jacob asked if they could goplay games and Megan said they could. The boys took off and Katiefollowed. Megan, Joseph, Rachel and Kristen talked until Jason andTim call them for breakfast about 8:15am. Megan and Joseph atequickly since the twins were supposed to be up soon. About 8:35amthey heard Christian over the baby monitor and Megan took her lastbites then put her plate in the sink and went to get him. When shegot in there she saw they were both awake and called for Joseph overthe monitor then he went in the twins' room and helped her set up tofeed both of them.

Hewent out to the front room and when she was done she called him againthen he went and helped her give them their bath. Megan gaveChristian his bath first then got him dried and dressed, took him tothe living room and laid him on his tummy on his mat. Joseph came inabout fifteen minutes later, put her on her tummy on her mat and satdown with his family, talking to their parents as they played withthe twins.

Afterabout half an hour Rachel asked, "Can I play with them?" andKristen said, "Me too please." "Go ahead" Megan said. Meganand Joseph stood up then Megan pulled Joseph over to their chair,pushed him down and sat on his lap. They talked to the parents for awhile then Megan asked the parents if they'd watch the twins whilethey went down to the gym and showered and they, of course, said yesso Megan and Joseph went to their room then got changed for the gym,went to the kitchen, got two bottles of water from the fridge andwent downstairs.

Theydid their usual workout and went upstairs then got their Christmasoutfits out and laid them out on the bed. They went to the bathroomand Joseph started the water while Megan stripped then Megan got inwhile Joseph stripped and joined her in the shower. She was rinsingoff facing the shower head and he sneaked his arms around her thenhugged her from behind, startling her. She jumped a little butrelaxed a few seconds later and put her arms over his then leanedback against him and turned her head around to kiss him. They kissedfor about thirty seconds then Joseph broke it and said, "We shouldstop now. You know we can't continue since you can't control thevolume."

Hewas smiling and she said, sarcastically, "Thanks for reminding me,Shit Head." She rolled her eyes at him, moved his arms off herwaist, turned around and wet her hair again. Joseph picked up hershampoo and she took it out of his hands and started shampooing herown hair. Joseph stood there like he didn't understand. He alwayshelped her with her shower. "Baby, are you mad at me?" Josephasked. She didn't answer him then when she turned around to rinse herhair she glared at him for about five seconds, closed her eyes andrinsed her hair. Once it was rinsed out she finished her shower andgot out, giving Joseph one last glare then wrapped her towels aroundher and went out to the bedroom.

Asshe was pulling her shirt over her head Joseph came out of thebathroom with a towel around his waist. He looked upset and tried totalk to her but she ignored him. She went to the bathroom and startedon her makeup and hair. When she was done she went back to thebedroom and saw Joseph sitting on the end of the bed with his hishead in his hands. He looked up when she came out and had a very hurtlook on his face. Megan's face softened a little and she went to sitnext to him then said, "I'm sorry I got so mad but I have gottentired of being teased constantly."