New Year's

Meganwoke up at 8:15am with her boobs aching. She carefully got up fromthe bed and went to pump. Once she was done she put the milk in bags,the bags in the fridge, and washed the bottles out. Then shecarefully climbed back in bed and went back to sleep. When the alarmwent off at 11am, they got up and got in the shower. They got out,dressed and Joseph helped her brush and braid her hair. Then he wentto get the twins while Megan got her makeup on. He came back incarrying the crib with Rachel right behind him carrying both twins.

Josephset up the crib then took Haley and had Rachel hand Christian toMegan. Rachel left to give them some privacy then Megan sat on thebed with her back up against the headboard and fed Christian. When hewas done they switched and Megan fed Haley while Joseph changed andswaddled Christian. He laid him in the crib and when Megan was donefeeding Haley, Joseph brought her a diaper then she changed andswaddled her. Megan got up and put Haley next to Christian then sheand Joseph went to lay on the bed and read.

Atnoon they were supposed to meet everyone downstairs so they carefullygot the twins in their seats in the stroller and went downstairs.Once everybody got there, they went across to the cafe again. Oncethey were done eating, they went back to the hotel, stood outside andtalked for a few minutes. They decided to meet in the lobby at 3:15pmto go to Times Square. Kevin and Brian had been to New Years in TimesSquare many times so they volunteered to watch the four younger kids.

Davidwas going with the adults. They were to meet Rachel and Megan inRachel's room at 3pm. They all went to their rooms and relaxed for awhile. Megan and Joseph took the twins back to their room. They leftthe twins in their car seats then sat against the headboard and read.At 2:30pm Megan got up and got Christian to feed him then fed Haleywhile Joseph changed Christian. When Haley was done eating, Josephchanged her and got the milk and bottles ready while Megan pumped andgot ready to go. She changed into her concert clothes.

Josephcarried the twins following Megan, who had the crib over to herparents' room. She set the crib in a corner, put the milk in thefridge and Joseph set the twins down in the crib. Kevin and Brianknocked on the door five minutes later and Rachel let them in.Rachel, Megan and Joseph all thanked the guys, kissed the kidsgoodbye and left. They went downstairs and waited for everyone else.Once they were all there, they set a meeting place and left. Meganand the girls were performing so they had to be at the stage by7:30pm to go on at 8pm. They all went and found a spot in front ofthe stage then hung out there until it was time for the girls to gocheck in. They kissed their other halves and left for the back of thestage.

Theygot set up with headsets and mics and warmed up a little, stretchingas they warmed up their voices. They were doing one old song and onenew one. When it was time, they walked up the stairs and got intoplace. After the announcer introduced them, Megan nodded to the crewand the music started. They did their two songs and went off stage.They gave the stagehands their equipment back and went to findeveryone else. They watched the rest of the concert and at 11:59pm,everyone turned to the ball. All the couples were holding hands andas the ball dropped and the clock went to midnight, the couples allkissed.

Afterthat they worked their way through the crowd and went back to theirhotel. Megan, Joseph, Rachel and Jason went back to Rachel andJason's room. All four kids were asleep. Kevin and Brian let themknow how everything went and left to go back to their rooms. Meganand Joseph told Rachel that they'd be there by 6am. They went totheir room and got changed then Megan pumped, put the milk in bags inthe fridge, cuddled up with Joseph and went to sleep. They sleptuntil 5:15am then got up and got in the shower. After their shower,Joseph helped Megan with her hair and she put on her makeup. Theywere done at 5:55am and went to her parents' room. They knocked onthe door and Jason answered it.