Las Vegas

Thenext morning, Megan and Joseph got up with the twins at 7am. Meganhelped Joseph get the twins in their seats and Joseph fed them whileMegan went back to their bed and pumped. When she was done she madethe twins' bottles and put the extra milk in a bag in the freezer.She took the bottles over to the twins and they got the twins out oftheir seats and gave them their bottles. When they finished, Meganheld both of them while Joseph went to the back to get thepack-and-play. He set it up then they took the twins to their bed,changed and dressed them. They took them back to the front and putthem in the pack-and-play then put some of their toys in with them.Megan and Joseph played PlayStation as everyone got up over the nexthour.

At9:30am, Bert said, "We're pulling into Vegas now." "ThanksBert" Megan said. They went to IHOP for breakfast. When theywere done they went to South Point Hotel. On their way there,everyone got their stuff together. Megan and Joseph now had threesmall duffels instead of big ones plus the rest of their stuff. Theygot to the hotel at 10:30am. Megan went to check them in whileeveryone else loaded their stuff on the stroller. When Megan cameback she put the twins' shoes on then brought them down and set themdown. She grabbed their hands and they all walked inside. When theygot in the elevator, Megan said, "Baby, reach in my back pocketand pull out the keys. Three-oh-six is ours. The rest are the same."He reached in and got the keys then pinched her ass. She yelped andturned to glare at him. He held his hands up like he was innocent.

Whenthe doors opened, they went down the hall to their rooms. The girlsall grabbed their stuff and started to walk off but Megan stoppedthem. "I have a surprise for you guys but Cadence I need you tocome to our room once you're settled and girls meet me down in thelobby and noon" Megan said. "I'll be right behind you guys"Cadence said. They all went into their rooms and Megan and Josephtook the twins' shoes off, put them in the crib then unloaded thestroller. There was a knock at the door. Megan grabbed the key offthe table and opened the door. She went out to talk to Cadence inprivate. "I made reservations for a spa day and Joseph and I arehaving a couples massage. It starts at 1:30pm so can you watch thetwins for us please. Look over the spa packages and tell me which oneyou want and you can do yours tomorrow morning. We'll make theappointment tonight before we leave for the concert and there's nopoint in arguing. Also when you're done with your spa stuff all thegirls are getting mani-pedi's." "That's very nice of you.I'll see you at noon for lunch" Cadence said then turned towardher room.

Meganpulled out the key and went back in her own room. "What was thatabout?" Joseph asked. "I just had to fill Cadence in onyours and the girls' surprise." They quickly put their swimsuitson then threw their clothes over the top. At 11am, they did thefeeding routine. They put the twins in their seats and rocked them tosleep. At 11:55am they put the car seats in the stroller and Megangrabbed her purse as they headed out the door. They went down to thelobby and met up with everyone else. They went for brunch at GardenBuffet in the hotel. When they were done they went back to the lobbyand Megan gave Cadence the key to their room and Cadence headed backto the room.

Meganled them down a hallway and into the spa. Megan said "We arehaving a spa day. Do whatever you guys want except nails and toes.That we are doing tomorrow with Cadence. We need to go check in forour appointment." The girls all sat down and looked at the itemlist as Megan and Joseph walked up to the desk holding hands. Theworker asked, "May I help you?" "Yes we have areservation for 1:30pm for the Ceremony of Love under the name MeganJones" Megan said. The worker typed on her keyboard for a minutethen said, "Here you are. Did you want to take advantage of ourrelaxation room, hot tub or eucalyptus steam room before yoursession?" "Yeah, Babe, the hot tub then steam room?"Megan asked. "Sounds great" Joseph said. "Okay rightthis way" the worker said.