Meeting the Nannies

Thenext day Christian woke up at 7am. They did their morning feedingroutine then Megan and Joseph ate breakfast. When they were done theytook the twins and went downstairs for their hour and a half workout.When they came back up she pumped and once the milk was put away thenshe washed the bottles, they took the twins to their room and putthem in their swings. They got their clean workout clothes out andput them on the bed then went in the bathroom. Megan started thewater and they both got undressed.

Josephgot in first and rinsed off. When Megan got in Joseph moved over andlet Megan rinse off. She wet her hair and Joseph scrubbed it with hercherry scented shampoo. She rinsed then he put conditioner in herhair. When she rinsed that out she washed her body then got out. Shewrapped a towel around her hair and dried her body. Then she took thetowel out of her hair and dried it well. She went out to the bedroomand got dressed. She started putting on her makeup and Joseph cameout with a towel around his waist. He took the towel off and gotdressed while Megan finished her makeup. When she was done Josephbrushed and braided her hair.

Bythe time they were finished it was 10am. Megan ran to the twins' roomand laid clothes out for them. Megan and Joseph got the twins andwent to the living room. Joseph played with them while Megan pumpeduntil they heard a knock at the door. Joseph went to answer it. Hemoved back for Crystal and Nick to come in. They said hello and wentto the front room. Joseph said, "They need to eat at 11am and3pm but we'll be home by 2:30pm. There are clothes for them on thechanging tables." When Megan was done putting the bottles back,they kissed the twins on their heads, handed them over to Nick andCrystal and left a minute later.

Whenthey got to the studio they went in and stretched with everyone else.When Janet came in they ran through the old songs they were going todo. Then they ran through the concert in order. They left at 2pm.Megan and Joseph went straight home. They said hello to Crystal andNick and went into their room for a shower. They did their showerroutine and got dressed. Megan put her makeup on while Joseph gotdressed, then he brushed and braided Megan's hair. When they weredone they went out to the front room and saw Nick and Crystal feedingthe twins.

Theywent over and Joseph asked, "Do you want us to take them? "No.It's okay. We'll finish feeding them" said Crystal. Megan wentto pump. When she was done and the bottles were put back she grabbedthe waivers from the desk and went out to the front room. She sawJoseph on the floor with both of the twins. It was 3:30pm and theyhad to go. They put the twins in their car seats, grabbed the diaperbags, put the waivers in Haley's bag and left.

Whenthey got to the office they put the car seats and diaper bags in thestroller and went in. They got there with five minutes to spare. Theylet the receptionist know they were there for Cristina and sat down.She came out for them a few minutes later. They went into anotherroom and she said that the nannies would be there in a few minutes.She left the room for a few minutes and when she came back she hadanother lady with her. They came in and sat down. Cristina introducedthe woman as Shawna. They said hello and she said, "Hey I knowyou. You're from the Baby Dolls right?" "Yes. Now I'm sureCristina has told you most of the details. Do you have anyquestions?" "When would you want me to start?" Shawnaasked.

Megansaid, "We would have you start right away. We have rehearsalsand need someone to watch the twins. Also, while we're home, we go tothe ridge overlooking the city in the evenings so we would ask you towatch them during that time as well. While at home you would beworking about six to seven hours a weekday and unknown on theweekends. You will have most weekends off though while we're home.""Okay" Shawna said. "Have you worked with infantsbefore?" Megan asked. "Yes I have. I worked with one littlegirl from about six weeks until she turned three. Here are mycredentials, CPR and first aid certifications." She handed Megana stack of papers. "Okay. We want to look over this and talk itover and we'll get back to you" Megan said. "Okay I lookforward to hearing from you" Shawna said.