Discovery Cove

Whenthey got there it was 7:55am. They got everyone out and went up tothe gate. Joseph showed the person the paperwork and they were letin. Joseph said, "We can do anything we want to do but save thedolphin swim for last." They all went to the cafe and atebreakfast then Joseph went and talked to one of the workers. Hegestured over to Megan. When he got back they all went out and gotfitted for wet suits and Katie and Jacob got life jackets. Megan putthe breast pump and everyone's cell phones in the locker and theirclothes in another locker and they all put special sunscreen on thatwas safe for the animals.

Theonly thing they kept on them were the cameras and camcorder. Oncethey were all situated, they all went in different directions, thekids with their parents. Megan and Joseph went into the aviary andfed the birds. Megan noticed a guy with a camera go in with them andshe asked Joseph, "Why is he following us with a camera?"Joseph said, "He's going to be with us all day taking pictures.Just ignore him." Megan had a Toucan land on her arm and eat outof her hand, then a Macaw landed on her other arm. Once they flewaway both she and Joseph had a lovebird on their shoulders. They werein there for about half an hour.

Afterfeeding the birds, they went to the Freshwater Oasis and saw themarmosets (little monkeys). Megan reached out to one and it crawledinto her hand. She pulled it close to her chest and held it for a fewminutes. Then she passed it to Joseph and he held it for a fewminutes. They put the little guy back on the tree and went over tothe freshwater area. They stepped out onto the first platform, whichwas only about a foot into the water and immediately two otters cameup to them. They sat on the platform and dangled their feet into thedeeper part of the water. The otters came right up between their legsand they were able to pet them. The otters started to swim away alittle and Megan and Joseph slid off the platform and into the water.They pushed away from the platform and the otters came back up tothem. They swam around with the otters for about an hour, then gotout and went to the locker to check the phone.

Afterthat they went to Serenity Bay. They swam around there for about anhour then got out, checked the phone again and went to the Wind AwayRiver. They got on the inter-tubes and held on to each other. After afew minutes they were pulled apart. They floated around for abouthalf an hour then got out. They got their towels and Ipods and wentto sit on the beach. They took their wet suits off so they could tan.After about an hour Megan's boobs were starting to hurt so they tooktheir stuff and went back to the locker. Megan got the breast pumpout and they put their Ipods in. Megan asked a worker where there wasa plug she could use. The worker took her into the cafe and sheplugged in the pump. She used the towel to cover herself and pumped.When she was done, she put everything back in the lockers and checkedthe phone again before they went to eat lunch.

Everyoneate together then Joseph asked them all to meet at the dolphinexperience at 4pm and they all went their separate ways. Megan andJoseph put their wet suits back on and went to do the SeaVenture.They were told about what was going to happen then fitted for theirhelmets and did the tour. The tour took about forty-five minutes.When they were done they checked the phone then went back to SerenityBay and swam around for another hour. They got out, went back andchecked the phone again.

Thenthey went to the Grand Reef, grabbed goggles and snorkels and got inthe water. They swam around there looking at all the tropical fishand touching the rays for about an hour then checked the phone again.They had about an hour and a half so they went to Serenity Bay againand swam around for about forty-five minutes. They got out andchecked the phone again and grabbed the Ipods then went back to thebeach. They laid out their towels to make one big space and cuddledup on them.