Hurricane

Onceeveryone was settled on the bus they left for Boston, Massachusetts.When they got there Megan went to check them in and sent out abellhop. Everyone else got everything off the bus and onto the cartand they went in right as Megan was walking away from the counter.They went to the elevators and Megan passed out the keys. They wentto the third floor and to their rooms, dropping things off as theywent. Once Megan and Joseph were in their room they put the twins inthe crib with their toys then got everything ready for that night andthe next morning. At 5:30pm they put the twins in their seats andheaded down to meet the others for dinner.

Meganfed the twins while they were waiting on their food. She and Josephwere cleaning their faces when the food came out. They ate and talkedwhile the twins took their bottles. When they were done eating theywent back to their room and played with the twins until 10:45pm. Theyput the twins in their seats and Joseph fed them while Megan pumpedand cleaned up then they took them out of their seats and held themfor their bottles.

Whenthey were done they took them for their bath. When they were donewith their bath they put diapers, lotion and sleep-and-plays on themthen kissed their heads, laid them down and turned on their glowlight. They pulled out clean pajamas and laid them on the end of thebed then went to take their shower. When they were done, dried anddressed Joseph brushed and braided Megan's hair then they cuddled upand went to sleep.

Thenext morning they got up at 7am with the twins and did the feedingroutine. They changed the twins and got them dressed in theirswimsuits and put shorts over Haley's suit and a shirt on Christian.They got their own suits on. Megan put a shirt and shorts on over hersuit and Joseph threw a shirt on. They grabbed towels out of thebathroom and strapped the bases in the stroller then snapped theseats in and put the twins in their seats. Joseph made the twinsbottles out of the milk in the fridge while Megan put her waterproofmakeup on then they went down to the cafe and ate with everyone else.

At9am they went outside where there was a private limo waiting forthem. They strapped the bases in the limo and hooked the car seats inthen the driver put the stroller in the trunk. They went to RevereBeach to go swimming. It was going to be the first time the twinswent swimming. When they got there they got the seats into thestroller and Megan told the limo driver they would be ready to go by1pm. He said he'd be back at noon and he left.

Theywalked over to the bathroom and Megan and Joseph went into thebathrooms with the twins and changed them into swim diapers. They puttheir suits back on and carried them out to everyone else. Josephhanded Christian to Cadence and pushed the stroller over to an openspot then carried it across the sand. Jessica took Haley so Megancould get her clothes off. Megan took Haley back as Joseph set thestroller down, took off his shirt and took Christian back. Everyoneelse laid out the towels, Cadence grabbed Megan's old camera and theyall walked toward the water.

Meganand Joseph put the twins down in the sand and let it go between theirtoes. They weren't too sure about the feeling and walking in it atfirst but once they had sat in it for a while, they were okay. Theyplayed in the sand while everyone else but Cadence, who was takingpictures, tanned. Cadence was taking pictures of the little familythe whole time. They put the twins back on their feet and walkedtoward the water. When the water touched their toes the twins backedup a little.

Meganand Joseph moved forward with them and the water broke to theirankles. They kept walking until the water was just above their kneesthen Megan and Joseph sat down in the water and pulled the twins intotheir laps. They sat them down on their laps and let them swat andslap the water. They played in the water for a few minutes then theystood up and walked further into the water with them.