Purchase

Itwas 3:30pm when they left. They made it to the office with fiveminutes to spare. They pulled out the stroller and got the car seatsin it then went inside. They asked for Cristina and were told she'dbe right with them. They sat down and waited about five minutesbefore a lady came out and said, "Megan Jones and Joseph Smith?It's nice to meet you" holding her hand out to each of them toshake. "Nice to meet you too" Megan said. Cristina said,"If you would please follow me we can get started." Sheturned and walked toward a door right next to the welcome desk. Theyfollowed her and were taken down a hallway with a few doors thenstopped at the end and went into an office. There was a desk with abig desk chair behind it and two regular chairs in front of it. Meganparked the stroller next to one chair and sat down. Joseph took theother seat.

Cristinasaid, "So I remember you said you are looking for someonelive-in that can go on tour with you. Now that I see you I recognizeyou. You're from the Baby Dolls right?" "Yep. We will begoing back on tour in May or June and since my fiance is one of ourdancers we need someone to look after the twins. They would begetting their own room wherever we are staying, plus paid ten dollarsan hour for double the hours worked. They would get the regular tendollars an hour while at home. Outside of the concert times therewill be times we ask them to watch the twins so we can do somesightseeing but they will have their time to do that also. When wehave breaks we will fly them home and back to us if they want. Wewill not be sleeping on the bus as much as we normally would on atour. We will work with them on the details but this is just some ofthe stuff to approach them with" Megan said.

Cristinawas writing everything down. She said, "Thank you for theinformation. How old are the twins?" "They are three monthsold today" Joseph said. "Let's get the paperwork done andwe can get started" Cristina said. They sat there for aboutforty-five minutes filling out paperwork while the twins cooed andgurgled in their seats. Haley started fussing and Joseph went andpicked her up then held her sitting up on his lap. She was holdingher own head up now. Cristina said, "Wow she's gorgeous.""Thank you" Joseph said.

WhenMegan was done with the paperwork, they got to look at some profileson a computer at another desk off to the side of Cristina's desk. Shehad them log on and look at a few profiles that she had selectedbased on their needs after she had talked to Megan the previous day.Christian started to fuss while they were looking and Megan pickedhim up and held him sitting up on her lap as they looked at theprofiles. "Wow. He's a handsome little boy" Cristina said."Thank you" Megan said. They had about ten profiles tochoose from. They saved to favorites and picked three for now.

Cristinasaid she would get in touch with the nannies and find out when theywere available for an interview and let them know. Cristina said,"You can either have the interviews here or at your house. Whichwould you prefer?" "Here if you don't mind just because ofour status. We don't want anyone to know where we live. Oh, alsoanyone that comes to work for us would have to sign an agreement tonot share any information with anyone" Megan said. Cristina wentback to her desk and wrote it down with the other info. They put thetwins back in their car seats and got ready to go. Both of themstarted fussing so they gave them their pacifiers. They said goodbyeto Cristina and left. They went through the drive thru at Burger Kingand took the food home. When they got home they took the twins out oftheir seats and put them on their mats on their tummies then sat onthe couch and ate. When they were done they got on the floor andplayed with the twins.

Aboutten minutes later Christian started fussing and Megan looked at theclock and saw it was 7:10pm. She got up, picked him up and sat on thecouch. She fed him then Joseph handed Haley to Megan and tookChristian to change him. Megan fed Haley then took her to herbedroom. She started to change her but Joseph came in and took overand Megan went to her room to pump. When she was done she put themilk away, cleaned the bottles and put them back with the pump. Shewent back to the living room and saw the twins on their mats playingwith their toys and Joseph sitting with them on the floor. She wentinto their room and got on the computer. She went to a certainwebsite and purchased something with overnight shipping then clearedthe history and shut down the computer. She went back out to thefront room and got on the floor with her family. They played with thetwins for about an hour. Then they got up, went to the kitchen to geta drink then sat on the love seat and cuddled up to watch a movie.