First Concert

Thenext morning they got up and fed the twins at 7am like normal. Afterthey cleaned their faces they took them to the front room for theirbottles. After they had their bottles they changed them then let themplay on the floor and Megan went to pump. She cleaned up and put thebottles back. Then she went to the living room and got on the floorwith Joseph and the twins. Joseph went and made breakfast then calledMegan when it was ready. Megan put the twins in the pack-and-playthen knocked on Cadence's open door and told her breakfast was ready.They both went into the kitchen and they all ate. When they were doneCadence cleaned up and Megan and Joseph went to play with the twinsfor a while.

At11am they fed the twins again and gave them their bottles. Theychanged them and laid them down for their nap. Megan went to pump andJoseph laid next to her on the bed to read. When she was done and hadcleaned up, they changed into workout clothes and went down to thegym. They did their workout then went up for their shower. When theywere done and dressed Joseph brushed and braided Megan's hair thenshe put on her makeup and they laid on the bed and cuddled until 3pm.

Theygot the twins up and fed them then cleaned their faces and took themto the front room for their bottles. When they were done with theirbottles, Megan and Joseph changed them and let them down on thefloor. Megan and Joseph watched T.V. and cuddled in the chair. Meganwent to make dinner at 4:30pm. When she was done at 5:30pm, shecalled Joseph and Cadence.

Josephput the twins in the pack-and-play and went into the kitchen. Theyate then Megan and Joseph got ready to go while Cadence cleaned up.Megan grabbed her purse and she and Joseph put their shoes on. Theysaid goodbye to the twins and Cadence and left. They took the Mustangand got to the arena at 6:30pm. They headed for the dressing room.When they got there their clothes were on the rack.

Meganhad Joseph redo the braid in her hair and she fixed her makeup.Everyone else showed up while Megan was doing her makeup. The rest ofthe girls sat down and fixed their makeup too. Then they did the hairtrain meaning Megan did Jessica's hair, Jessica did Madelyn's hair,Madelyn did Nicole's hair, and Nicole did Jamie's hair. By the timethey finished it was time to warm up. They picked a song they didtogether and Nicole played the keyboard to keep them on pitch. Whenthey were done with that it was 7:45pm and a stage hand came to getJoseph. He kissed Megan and said, "Have a good show guys."They all wished him the same and he left. Everyone got dressed andMegan listened to her Ipod until they came for the five minutewarning.

Sheput her Ipod away and they got ready. The guys went around to theother side of the stage and when the music started they all went outand did the song they were practicing. Then the guys left the stageand the girls did two songs, one old, one new, by themselves. Theguys came back out and they did another song together then the girlsleft the stage and the guys did an old and a new song. The girls cameback out to do a song together then the guys went off again.

Thegirls did one old and one new song then the guys came back out anddid a song together. The girls left again and the guys did two moresongs then the girls came back out and they all did another song.They said thank you and goodnight to the crowd and left the stage.They heard a chorus of Encore! Encore! They all walked back onstageand did one more song together then said goodnight again and left thestage.

Theycleaned up a little then went to the meet-and-greet. They saw thetwins, Danielle and Damian with two friends each, their mom and theiraunt, Kim. They all said hello to everyone and signed autographs thensaid goodnight and left. They went to the backstage area and pickedup their stuff then left. Megan and Joseph said goodnight to everyoneand went home. They got home at 11:30pm and found Cadence and thetwins in the kitchen. Megan and Joseph went to put their stuff downand went back to the kitchen. Cadence finished feeding them thenwiped their faces. Megan and Joseph took the twins to the front roomfor their bottles.