Graduation

Thefollowing Wednesday, they got the twins up at 7am and fed them. Afterthey gave them their bottles, Joseph set Christian on the floor andgrabbed his stuff for school. He kissed the twins' heads then kissedMegan and left. Megan took the twins to their room and changed themthen took them into her room, put them in their swings and pumped.She cleaned up and went back to her room to get the twins. She tookthem to the front room and put them in the pack-and-play then went tothe kitchen to make herself something to eat. While she was eatingCadence came into the kitchen and poured herself a bowl of cereal.They talked a little as they ate then Megan rinsed her bowl, put itin the dishwasher and went back to the living room.

Shegot the twins out of the pack-and-play and put them on the floor toplay. She was working with Haley on her walking and trying to get herto walk from the table to her. She would get a few steps away thenfall. After about twenty minutes of trying she finally made it toMegan about four feet away. Megan picked her up and hugged her, "Mybig girl just walked on her own" then clapped for her. Christianstarted clapping too. Megan laughed and put Haley back by the chair.She stepped away and put her hands out. Haley let go of the chair andreached toward Megan. She took a step forward and Megan stepped back.They kept doing that until Haley fell. Megan pulled her back up andthey kept going until Haley was walking all over the room. Meganclapped for her and both twins copied her.

Shesat in the chair and watched them play until 11am then took them intothe kitchen and put them in their high chairs. She made their bottlesand cereal then opened two jars of chicken with chicken gravy, whichwas their new food for the week, and fed them. When they were doneshe took them to the front room and gave them their bottles. Whenthey were done she took them to their room, changed them and put themdown for their nap. She went to her room and pumped then cleaned upand took the bottles back to her room. She laid on her bed and readuntil Joseph got home.

About1:30pm Joseph came in the front door. Megan put her book up and gotup from the bed. "Baby, where are you?" Joseph asked. "Inthe bedroom, Baby" Megan said. He came in the bedroom and heldup an envelope. "Final grades" he said. He kissed her andthey opened the envelope. They looked at the paper and saw straightA's. Megan said, "Great job. I'm so proud of you, Baby!"and hugged him. She kissed him passionately and they went to sit onthe bed. "You better call your parents" Megan said.

Josephpulled out his phone, dialed their house number and put it onspeaker. "Hello?" Kristen said. "Hey Mom, how areyou?" "Hey Honey, What's up?" Joseph asked, "IsDad home yet?" "No" Kristen said. "Oh okay. I gotmy grades today." Kristen said, "Okay. So how'd you do?""Straight A's" Joseph said. "Of course" Megansaid. They all laughed as Kristen said, "Good job Honey. I can'twait to see you guys tomorrow." "We can't wait either. Whattime is your flight again?" Joseph said. "We have to be atthe airport at 5pm for a 6pm flight. Megan, what time are yourparents getting in?" Kristen said. Megan said, "They gethere at 8pm." They talked for a little bit then hung up.

Theylaid on the bed, cuddled and talked until 3pm when they heard thetwins. They got up and went to the twins' room to get them up. Theytook them to the kitchen and put them in their high chairs then Meganmade their bottles while Joseph fed them. When they were done Meganand Joseph took them to the love seat to give them their bottles.When they were done they put them on the floor and Megan said, "Baby,watch Haley." Megan put her on her feet and she took offwalking.

"Baby,she's walking!" Joseph said. "Yeah I worked with her allmorning and she finally got it" Megan said. "Wow. Haley,come here baby girl!" Joseph said, holding his arms out for her.She squealed and walked over to him, slightly wobbly. He picked herup and hugged her saying, "Baby girl, I'm so proud of you."They played with them for a few minutes then put them down and talkedfor a few minutes. Megan went and pumped then cleaned up.