Alone Again

Thenext morning Megan and Joseph got up with the twins at 7am. Josephfed them while Megan went to pump. When she was done she took thebottles to the kitchen and helped Joseph give the twins theirbottles. By the time they were done their families were up and Racheland Kristen were making breakfast. They put the twins on the floor toplay while Megan went to put the milk away and clean the bottles thenput the bottles back with the pump. She went back to the living room,got on the floor with Joseph and the twins and played with them untilbreakfast was ready. They put the twins in the pack-and-play and wentto eat.

Whenthey were done, their dads cleaned up while everyone else went backto the living room and Megan and Joseph took the twins out of thepack-and-play and let them play on the floor. When their dads weredone they came into the front room and they decided to watch a movie.When the movie was done it was time for the twins to eat again. Meganand Joseph took them to the kitchen and Megan fed them. When she wasdone they gave them their bottles then took them to their room tochange them and lay them down for their nap.

Oncethey were down for their nap Megan went to pump then cleaned up andwent out to the living room. They ate lunch then decided to goswimming since it was warm out. The parents went to get the kids andchange. Megan and Joseph went to change too. Once they were allchanged Megan grabbed the baby monitor and towels and they wentoutside. Megan, Joseph, Tim, Jason and the kids got straight in whileKristen and Rachel went to sit on the stairs. They all messed aroundin the pool for about an hour and a half then Megan, Kristen andRachel went to tan on the lounge chairs. After an hour Megan andJoseph went to get dressed.

At3pm they went to the twins room and found them sitting up. They stoodup as Megan and Joseph walked over to them. Megan and Joseph pickedthem up then took them to the kitchen and put them in their highchairs. Joseph fed them while Megan pumped. She took the bottles tothe kitchen then helped Joseph give the twins their bottles. Theychanged them then put them on the floor to play when they were doneand Megan went to clean up the kitchen.

Whenshe was done, she went to the front room where the parents were nowsitting with Joseph. "Hey, do you guys mind watching the twinswhile Joseph and I go down to the gym then take a shower?" Meganasked. "No. Go ahead sweetie" Rachel said. Megan and Josephwent to their room to change then went down to the gym. They didtheir circuit then went up to take their shower.

Josephlocked the bedroom door, turn on the radio and turned it up thenjoined Megan in the bathroom. Megan was just getting in the showerwhen he walked in. He quickly stripped and joined her, walking upbehind her and wrapping his arms around her waist. He kissed her neckcausing a tiny moan to escape her lips. He slid his hands up hertoned stomach, scratching all the way causing another moan. Sheturned her head and kissed him deeply as he grabbed her breasts andsqueezed, her moaning in his mouth. He pinched her nipples as he wasstill kissing her. He scratched his nails down her abs again to herpussy and she automatically spread her legs. He slid two fingersbetween her folds and circled her clit.

Shemoaned into his mouth again and bit her bottom lip. He thought thatwas the sexiest thing she could do in that moment. He kissed heragain as he moved his fingers to circle her pussy hole. "Tell mewhat you want, Baby. I need to hear you" Joseph said. "I-Ineed y-you in-inside m-me. Please" she said. He pushed the twofingers inside her pussy earning another moan. He kissed her deeplyagain, still moving his fingers in and out of her and slowly pickingup the pace. He kept moving inside her until she said, "Baby,I'm coming."