Six Months

Thenext morning, they fed the twins their applesauce and cereal thengave them their bottles. After they were done, Joseph went to schooland Megan got on the floor with the twins. She played with them forabout an hour then ate. When she was done she got her book, sat inthe chair and read. About 10:45am Megan got their cereal andapplesauce mix and bottles ready. She put the twins in their highchairs and fed them then took them back to the living room to givethem their bottles.

Shefed and changed Christian then Haley and put them in their crib fortheir nap. Megan went and pumped then got dressed in her workoutclothes and did her makeup. She laid on her bed and read until 2:15pmthen pumped. She was walking out of her room, heading for the kitchento clean up when there was a knock on the door. She opened the doorfor Cadence and went into the kitchen to put the stuff away.

Whenshe was done she walked out, grabbed her purse and said goodbye toCadence then left. When she got to the studio Joseph pushed off thecar and opened her door. She got out, kissed him and he grabbed herhand then they went inside. They warmed up then, when Janet gotthere, went through the concert. When they were released Megan andJoseph talked to the girls for a few minutes then left. They went byIn-N-Out and ate quickly then went home and went inside.

Theysaid hello to Cadence and the twins squealed and held their arms upwhen they saw Megan and Joseph. They went over and picked the twinsup and Cadence said, "I can stay tonight if you want.""Okay. We need to talk to you after our shower" Megan said."Okay" Cadence said. They put the twins down and went totheir room so Megan could pump. After cleaning up, they went down tothe gym. They did their circuit and went back to their room for theirshower.

Theygot out pajamas out, put them on the bed and went into the bathroom.They started the water and got in. Joseph helped Megan wash andcondition her hair then wash her body. She got out and wrapped atowel around her body then one around her hair. She dried her bodythen wrapped her body back up and dried her hair. Then she went outto the bedroom and got dressed. When Joseph was done drying off hegot dressed then brushed and braided Megan's hair. When he was donethey went out to get the twins. Cadence was sitting on the floor withthem. When she saw them she got up and sat on the love seat.

Josephpulled Megan by the hand over to the chair and sat down with her inhis lap. "So, What's up?" Cadence asked nervously. "Firstof all, there's nothing to be nervous about. You're not in trouble"Joseph said. Cadence visibly relaxed. "We were just going totell you that we are ready to have you move in here. That is ifyou're ready" Megan said. "Okay. Well, like I said when Itook the job, I have to give a thirty day where I'm at but I'm okaywith that. I can put that notice in tomorrow" Cadence said."Okay. Go ahead and put it in for the first" Joseph said.They talked for a little longer, then Cadence got her stuff togetherand they walked her to the door. After she left they went back to thefront room and got the twins.

Theytook them to their room and put them on the floor to play with Meganwhile Joseph did his homework. He finished at 10:30pm and they tookthe twins onto their bed to spend some time with them. At 10:45pm,Megan went and got their applesauce with cereal and bottles ready.Joseph brought the twins out and they put them in their high chairs.Joseph fed them their cereal while Megan got their bath stuff readythen they took the twins to the love seat to give them their bottles.When they were done, they gave them their baths. They diapered andlotioned them then put them in sleep-and-plays. They kissed theirheads, laid them in their crib and turned on their glow light. Theyleft the room and went to their room. They laid on the bed, cuddledand talked for a little while then went to sleep.