Night Before

Onthe 3rd, Megan and Joseph put the twins down for their nap like usualthen went to their room and called the wedding planner, officiant,Lakeside Reception Hall, caterer, videographer, photographer,florist, bakery and limo company to confirm arrival times and gavethe final head count to the caterer, reception hall and limo company.When they were done with that they asked their parents to watch thetwins so they could run and do something for the wedding and theysaid it was no problem. Megan and Joseph went to the bank and Meganpulled eleven hundred dollars out of her account then they went home.They said hello to their parents then went to their room. Meganpulled out eleven envelopes and they put one hundred dollars in eachenvelope and sealed them.

Theyset them in a pile on the desk. Megan looked at the clock and saw itwas 3:05pm so they went to get the twins. They got them out of thecrib and did the feeding routine. After the twins had been changedMegan and Joseph took them back to the living room then Megan kissedtheir heads, kissed Joseph and said goodbye to everybody. She went toher room, slipped her shoes on and grabbed her purse before headingout the door. She drove to Nick's house and knocked on the door.Jessica answered it and stepped back so Megan could go in. They wentto Jessica's room and she got Megan's shoes. Megan put them on andthey went to the den.

Shesaid hello to everyone then she and Jessica walked around the houseand driveway. Then they went to Jessica's room and Megan tried thedress on to make sure it still fit. It fit perfectly and she took itoff then Jessica put it back in the bag and hung it up. Megan said,"So don't forget, you and I are staying in the Embassy SuitesOrlando North with mine and Joseph's families and Joseph and A.J. arestaying at the Hilton Garden Inn the night before the wedding.""I remember" Jessica said. They went back to the den andMegan sat with everyone else for an hour or so then changed hershoes, said goodbye and left.

Shewent home and Joseph met her in the entryway and hugged her thenkissed her deeply. He went back to the kitchen and Megan went to theliving room. She stepped inside the gate then Rachel said, "Lookguys, Mommy's home." They ran to her as she bent down. They raninto her arms and hugged her. She sat on the floor and held them toher for a minute then Christian said, "Ma Ma Ma." "YesBaby, Ma Ma Ma's home" Megan said. They hugged her again and shekissed their heads. "You guys want down?" Megan asked. Theystretched out and climbed down to go play. Megan got up off the floorand sat in the chair. She talked to their families until 6:15pm whenJoseph called them for dinner.

Meganand Kristen took the twins to their high chairs. Megan saw thatJoseph already had their sippy cups and puffs on the table. They allsat down and ate then Tim and Jason cleaned up while Megan and Josephdid the feeding routine. They took the twins back to the front room.Megan asked if the parents would watch the twins while they went downto the gym and they said they would. Megan and Joseph went to theirroom to change then went down to the gym. They did their workout thenwent upstairs for their shower. When they were done, dried anddressed Joseph brushed and braided Megan's hair then they went backto the living room.

Theadults talked while the twins played on the floor. At 9:30pm Racheland Jason went to put the older kids to bed. Megan and Joseph got onthe floor with the twins, played with them and talked to the parentsuntil 11pm then the parents went to bed while Megan and Joseph didthe feeding, bathing and bedtime routines then went to their room.They set the alarm for 7am, cuddled up and went to sleep.

Onthe 5th,Megan and Joseph's grandparents, aunt's, uncle's and cousins werecoming out. Megan, Joseph, the parents and the kids all went to meetthem at the airport. Their flight got in at 4:30pm and so everyoneleft as soon as the twins were done getting changed. When they gotthere Megan and Joseph got the stroller out and snapped the seats inthen they all went inside. They went in and sat near Security. About4:45pm, they saw Megan's family coming toward them. Megan and herparents got up.